PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally spent gems!!

Unregistered
01-09-11, 07:37 PM
I accidentally spent either three or four gems!! What can I do? Here's what happened:
I was clearing my stove of some spoiled food and the app froze. Then it unfroze and I accidentally clicked recover food for three or four gems. I need help. ='(

Unregistered
01-11-11, 08:58 AM
I accidentally spent either three or four gems!! What can I do? Here's what happened:
I was clearing my stove of some spoiled food and the app froze. Then it unfroze and I accidentally clicked recover food for three or four gems. I need help. ='(

it happend to me at least 3 or 4 times.... and one time I tried to to change my bakery name as I want a lovely icon in it like others... anyway I failed and most sadly is it has cost my 10 gems!!!!!!!!! that's how i spent gems for first time :((((((((((((((((((((

Unregistered
01-11-11, 07:38 PM

What can you do? Nothing. It was a slip of the finger, and you lost those gems. Sorry. You won't be getting those 4 gems backs.

it happend to me at least 3 or 4 times.... and one time I tried to to change my bakery name as I want a lovely icon in it like others... anyway I failed and most sadly is it has cost my 10 gems!!!!!!!!! that's how i spent gems for first time :((((((((((((((((((((

Um, you didn't "fail". As it CLEARLY STATES on the tab where you can rename your bakery, it ACTUALLY COSTS 10 GEMS TO RENAME! The words are staring at you right in the face! "Change bakery name for gems 10" with a field to insert the new name, and an "OK" confirmation button.

You're the one who then continued to write your new name and clicked the "OK" to confirm the change of your name - despite, just above it, there being the words "Change bakery name for gems 10". -_-

ramiejo
12-07-12, 02:31 PM
I just accidentally bought something for fifty gems! I am a little queasy over it, lol. Hate that it means this much to me. I was in the middle of decorating for christmas with the gems that I have saved up. Accidentally clicked on some big music machine. Don't remember the name. Read thru a few threads to see if there is anything I can do about it, but apparently lava folks don't show much mercy in that area. I agree wholeheartedly that there needs to be a confirm purchase button considering the fAct that we are all using touch screens and it is oh so easy to get going to fast and accidentally tap a darn button by accident. Sheesh. Hope that gets changed someday. Fifty gems! Arghh. Oh well.

kooky panda
12-07-12, 02:42 PM
This is an old thread, locking.

Here is a more current thread on this topic.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38283-Who-wants-a-CONFIRM-button&p=446754&viewfull=1#post446754