PDA

View Full Version : Faerie jar

coolssp
11-29-13, 08:20 PM
As part of one of the goals 'ignore the disclaimer' I need Faerie Jar but don't know how to find it. Can anyone help please. Thanks in advance...

maguar
11-29-13, 08:22 PM
They can drop from the magic garden, sir pig and glimmerbulbs.

coolssp
11-29-13, 08:32 PM
Thanks.

RosemaryV
03-02-15, 11:13 PM
What are faerie jars good for?

ShibuyaCloth
03-02-15, 11:28 PM
What are faerie jars good for?

For quests, sometimes to craft special items.

PurpleScorpion76
03-03-15, 08:37 AM
They can also drop from Ivy's Hut, harvesting, Faerie Respite, Goddess Tree, there's a thread with all info on this very subject.

Liloze
03-03-15, 11:37 AM
Also from the green house if you have it and Grow Faerie bulb seed and the faerie bridge :)

wealthyrich
08-11-20, 05:54 AM
Is faerie jar a rare drop? Tried ivy hut , respite, magic garden, goddess tree, harvesting glimmer bulbs. No drops. Anywhere else? Thanks

SpiritWind00
08-11-20, 04:12 PM
Is faerie jar a rare drop? Tried ivy hut , respite, magic garden, goddess tree, harvesting glimmer bulbs. No drops. Anywhere else? Thanks
Keep trying these places... they're probably not what I'd consider a rare drop, but maybe an infrequent one depending on what you collect from. Like a lot of materials, once you don't need them they seem to drop more often. Build up a store of them first (maybe 20) before you start using them in goals. My most favourite urban myth (which personally I believe and we've had really interesting discussions on in the past in various places) is that if you have a small stash then drops seem better. :)

Faerie jar extract from the Inventory Guide:
Found: Magic garden, Glimmerbulbs, Ivy's hut, Sir Pigglesworth, Faerie bridge, Reindeer Stable, Faerie Pond, Faerie Fountain, Faerie Bulb, Victorian Garden, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Great Holiday Tree