PDA

View Full Version : Winter decor ideas

NoWayCupcake
11-29-13, 05:59 PM
So TL gave us great Thanksgiving/Autumn decor! I'm sure they already have Christmas ideas for us, but for the sake of discussion.. And maybe a few hints *cough cough* What do my fellow bakers want to see this winter?

I have all these reindeer and Santa's Grotto from goals last year, and that's it for big things! I would LOOOOVE to see a traditional Christmas tree. I need some holiday wallpaper for coins too!

Natasha_07
11-29-13, 06:11 PM
So TL gave us great Thanksgiving/Autumn decor! I'm sure they already have Christmas ideas for us, but for the sake of discussion.. And maybe a few hints *cough cough* What do my fellow bakers want to see this winter?

I have all these reindeer and Santa's Grotto from goals last year, and that's it for big things! I would LOOOOVE to see a traditional Christmas tree. I need some holiday wallpaper for coins too!

Yes Yes! The xmas tree in the Xmas version is too tiny. I want a big Christmas Tree, would like to see the Santa Grotto back even for gems (jealous of you...LOL) Also cute christmas recipes, a sleigh, winter wonderland decorations, gingerbread/christmas house, even Frosty might be a nice addition LOL. I think there was decoration called lighted pillar or something, saw it in a neighbor's bakery but don't have it. Please TL give us lots of stuff for coinsss too.

NoWayCupcake
11-29-13, 06:18 PM
Definitely a big Christmas tree! Yes and I love those lighted pillars! I would definitely buy those. Coins coins coins please! The gingerbread house in one of the boxes (not sure which) is great, hate gambling on those boxes though.

MsBrookeNicole
11-29-13, 06:45 PM
Definitely want a big tree for my bakery, too!

This is my first year playing at Christmastime, so I'm really just excited to see what they come out with. I just switched my Bakery to neutral and splurged on some gems in preparation for the fun decor. Anyone know when they begin to release Christmas things?

karyandfashion
11-29-13, 06:51 PM
Definitely want a big tree for my bakery, too!

This is my first year playing at Christmastime, so I'm really just excited to see what they come out with. I just switched my Bakery to neutral and splurged on some gems in preparation for the fun decor. Anyone know when they begin to release Christmas things?
me too. i can't wait for this update or maybe things for BF. I wish they cost coins too

my607
12-01-13, 10:13 AM
A big Christmas tree, Christmas door, wreath nice wallpaper&tiles. Christmas recipes shaped like a tree, reindeer, snowman, elves,sleigh, wreath and etc. Mrs.&Mr Claus decoration something pretty. Pretty holiday tables&chairs chairs

cpebbles73
12-11-13, 06:35 PM
Please have more winter/ holiday items I would love the items from past holiday boxes such as Sleigh it's my #1 choice , Santa Hat Cake ,Ginger Bread House, Ginger Bread Tree ,GingerBread Baker,Gift Display , North Pole Express, Peppermint Tree , Love Fountain , Wedding Ceremony, Holiday Tree. Coffee Bean , Display , etc

Natasha_07
12-11-13, 06:37 PM
Please have more winter/ holiday items I would love the items from past holiday boxes such as Sleigh it's my #1 choice , Santa Hat Cake ,Ginger Bread House, Ginger Bread Tree ,GingerBread Baker,Gift Display , North Pole Express, Peppermint Tree , Love Fountain , Wedding Ceremony, Holiday Tree. Coffee Bean , Display , etc

Which week do we get Christmas sale ?

gdmcrjunkie
12-11-13, 07:00 PM
I love all the gingerbread decorations I saw at neighbours' bakeries, I'd lovelovelove a chance to get some of them. Fingers crossed~

ashrb
12-12-13, 08:23 AM
As everyone else has said, a big Christmas tree with presents underneath :) I also would love to have a santa claus by himself because I find it weird I have a santa's grotto, but no santa claus. I'm not impressed with our goals, so I would like to see less tacky and more elegant/classic decor. I thought our Autumn updates were great and I liked that they gave us a lot of coin content, so I hope they treat the xmas updates the same.

flugelhorn
12-12-13, 04:37 PM
I would love them to bring back the reindeer figures from last year's (or the year before) Christmas event.
They were SO adorable and were very popular, but many people couldn't unlock them in time. I'm still missing Rudolph and would very much like to complete my set! If they could re-release them, only make it so that those of us who already have some reindeer don't have to start from scratch (just get the ones we don't have) I would be so grateful.
I've already posted this on two other threads, but I'm hoping that if it gets support, the team might possibly take notice.

I'd also love to see the gingerbread furniture again, including gingerbread houses - only to buy with coins, not to unlock as a goal.

cherryberry9
12-12-13, 04:48 PM
Which week do we get Christmas sale ?

Usually the week of the 25th.

Blakli12
12-15-13, 03:40 PM
I wish they could sell a "Betlehem barn" where it includes Josef, Maria, Betlehemstar, Angel, Jesus and the three wise men ;)

shiehtastic
12-26-13, 02:27 AM
We need New year's Decorations!