PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible?

MsBrookeNicole
11-29-13, 04:28 PM
I would like to take advantage of the awesome gem sale we have going on and I have an itunes gift card and old iPod touch sitting around collecting dust.

Problem is, I play with my Nexus 7 tablet.

I know there is a way to transfer between devices, but I can't find the thread how.

Is it possible to access my bakery in my iPod touch, redeem my itunes gift card/buy my gems, and then resume playing on my Nexus?

If so, how much of a pain would that be? No one in my house uses apple devices anymore, so this is the perfect way to use up the random gift card.

igames4me
11-29-13, 04:37 PM
Yes
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)

MsBrookeNicole
11-29-13, 04:48 PM
I tried that link. Doesn't that only work in Restaurant Story? I don't see an account settings option on my Storm8 menu.

igames4me
11-29-13, 04:49 PM
I tried that link. Doesn't that only work in Restaurant Story? I don't see an account settings option on my Storm8 menu.

Yes you use restaurant story to transfer but it transfers your bakery story too with the storm Id

MsBrookeNicole
11-29-13, 04:51 PM
Awesome. I guess I'm playing Restaurant Story too now. I'll try it. Thanks so much!

310pnut
11-29-13, 06:45 PM
Yes you use restaurant story to transfer but it transfers your bakery story too with the storm Id

Just to expand on this, if you play any other teamlava then it will transfer all of them to the new ID. So if you play another game (like dragon story or something) then it will be started over to level one.

TinksThots
11-30-13, 11:56 PM
Just to expand on this, if you play any other teamlava then it will transfer all of them to the new ID. So if you play another game (like dragon story or something) then it will be started over to level one.
That's not quite right. All games connected to the ID you're transferring will be moved at the same time, but those won't start over. If the game apps are opened on the old device, THOSE will be at level one, but only until the ID is transferred back to that device, then everything will go back to normal. ;-)