PDA

View Full Version : WTH! Lost twice by same person.

zeveroth
11-29-13, 04:19 PM
So 7 hrs ago, according to the log, I was attacked by the same person. Both attacks were identical. Same person same troops same loss i.e. Crowns, stones and coins. Watching both replays I found that everything down to troop placement and building attacks are all a mirror of each other. I work very very hard to keep up with the crowns I have and the resources I gather. I seem to run into problems a lot. This is the first time I have come across this issue. My other problems were a simple fix. This is a bit out of hand though. Also I can not select a screenshot for upload from my i5. I'm sure that the staff can check my logs tho. If not then when I have time at the pc I'll upload the screenshot.

zeveroth
11-29-13, 08:35 PM
Here is the SS.

mybaby1977
11-30-13, 03:57 AM
I have attacked the same person two to three times in one day before. I really feel bad about it but we have to claim crowns and resources when we can. Usually, we just think the person broke out of their shield. If you are a higher level (like 1800 crowns and up) you will be in the rotation quite often. Valuable targets are scarce so I imagine other people are attacking the same bases numerous times too. I have also been attacked twice in one day by the one person on several occasions.

zeveroth
11-30-13, 01:18 PM
I have attacked the same person two to three times in one day before. I really feel bad about it but we have to claim crowns and resources when we can. Usually, we just think the person broke out of their shield. If you are a higher level (like 1800 crowns and up) you will be in the rotation quite often. Valuable targets are scarce so I imagine other people are attacking the same bases numerous times too. I have also been attacked twice in one day by the one person on several occasions.

My problem isn't with getting attacked and losing. I know the point of the game is to acquire resources to grow a stronger kingdom and the crowns for ranking. My problem is that I was attacked by the same person in the same hour even though I was offline. Now after the first attacked and loss I should have gained a shield. The shield appears as soon as someone attacks me and I lose. The oddest part of it all is the persons two attacks were identical in every way From troops and all the way down to the bombs going off exactly the same. The loot and crowns were the exact same. As if a mirror image of each other. Some help from a mod of other FM/storm8 admin would be helpful. They can check my logs.

mybaby1977
11-30-13, 03:16 PM
I see, sounds like a server and synching issue. I've never had that particular problem but have been attacked twice and lost twice before while offline, just minutes apart. Hope they fix ya.

zeveroth
11-30-13, 08:25 PM
I hope they do too. It was a pretty obvious mistake on the staff at fm. I have decided not to buy any more gems at this time. I will save my money for a Berger use than being robbed by the system. Way to go FM.

Yours truly
Player name Zev
Soon to be ex customer.

Chianti
12-01-13, 05:25 PM
zev thankfully it's never happened to me, but I can personally say that I've been able to attack a person upwards of 4 times before they finally disappeared from the rotation. Why? I have no clue. I just hit the next button over and over. Devs - if you need an account to look over, feel free to check mine out. I was able to attack Mauve from Dusk last night 3 times in a row. I had to cycle through potential battles multiple times, but Mauve kept on appearing.