PDA

View Full Version : Can you log in on a computer to make decor changes?

Unregistered
01-09-11, 07:14 PM
Started on my phone and am addicted.can I login on the computer to do walls floors and decor? Will the changes transfer to my phone? Is that stupid to ask?

Unregistered
01-11-11, 04:51 AM
That's not dumb to ask at all. I've been wondering this myself as I can go to the library and use their computers. Heck, I'd do in a heartbeat if I could! Come on Norman, let us know, can we customize our walls/floors from a computer and will the customizations transfer to our accounts on our phones?

Unregistered
01-11-11, 07:10 AM
What was that for a bulls*** update today. Nothin new, only links to other TL games.
And the game is slower than before!

Unregistered
01-11-11, 10:31 AM
Tell me about it....i just started playing the game & Im alrdy annoyed w the fact tht i can't decorate my floors or walls & the update i got was a icon to play more games tht won't have all the features. They need to get w the program we r spending the same amount of $ as the iPhone users.........

Delitefulls
01-22-11, 08:25 AM
But was the question the question answered? Can this be played online?

Unregistered
01-22-11, 07:23 PM
Haha I've actually tried to see if they had a facebook version to these story games since they allow you to "connect to Facebook" as a feature but nawwh. What a bummer XD

Mero
01-27-11, 05:02 PM
well, I don't think you can, since it's a Storm8 game and Storm8 really say in the contract that the games that they make is only for Iphone/Android portable devices, and transfering and playing such games on a computer is punished by a permanent ban. (took that from Racing Live )

Unregistered
01-30-11, 02:02 PM
No you can't. I'm pretty sure if there is, Norman would make a note of it somewhere on the game.