PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Prices

SinCityBakery
11-29-13, 11:04 AM
I baked like crazy to save up gems for today's sale. And yes I went a little nuts, I wanted just about everything! But my problem is that the price that is listed in my game and the price that I was charged is completely different. Of course I didn't realize it until I was done. I'm out 91 GEMS! Has anyone else had this happen?

igames4me
11-29-13, 11:10 AM
What were the items that charged you more?

nky1111
11-29-13, 11:21 AM
you've accidentally bought something.. check the inventory or email them

SinCityBakery
11-29-13, 12:26 PM
Actually all of them. The prices listed in my game are less than what is here on the forum. Maybe I shouldn't be complaining but then again I wouldn't have gone so nuts shopping.

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 12:50 PM
Actually all of them. The prices listed in my game are less than what is here on the forum. Maybe I shouldn't be complaining but then again I wouldn't have gone so nuts shopping.

Ooh, care to share the different prices?

nky1111
11-29-13, 12:50 PM
what does it show in the game? sometimes on small screen it doesn't show a second digit like 4 instead of 40, etc

SinCityBakery
11-29-13, 01:00 PM
Ooh, care to share the different prices?
These are the items that I purchased, but every item is less than what is listed in the forum. Nobody else is seeing this?

Fairy Grotto 20 Gems
Fruit Fountain 35 Gems
Water Garden 3 Gems
Candy Carousel 35 Gems
Statue of Liberty 25 Gems
Barista Counter 25 Gems
Mother's Gazebo 10 Gems
Pastry Hub 35 Gems
Duck Fountain 35 Gems

igames4me
11-29-13, 01:03 PM
Wow those are all lower prices than what I have

Maybe you should take screen shot of the prices( for proof)
And email tl so they can honor the prices that are in your game

And give you back 91 gems

YvieKennaCafe
11-29-13, 01:04 PM
These are the items that I purchased, but every item is less than what is listed in the forum. Nobody else is seeing this?

Fairy Grotto 20 Gems
Fruit Fountain 35 Gems
Water Garden 3 Gems
Candy Carousel 35 Gems
Statue of Liberty 25 Gems
Barista Counter 25 Gems
Mother's Gazebo 10 Gems
Pastry Hub 35 Gems
Duck Fountain 35 Gems

I saw that too. Prices dropped. Ugh. I bought two things already. Oh well. I hope they drop some more. I wonder if I should wait to buy more stuff. Prices can't go up can they??

OnCloudDivine
11-29-13, 01:06 PM
Awww snap, is it happening again? !? O_o

For those who have lower prices, what device platform are you playing on? Android, iOS, or kindle?

nky1111
11-29-13, 01:13 PM
android my prices are the same
winter display 14
san francisco 49
pastry hub 49
pastry couch 30
fruit fountain 49
gelato stand 35
autumn feast 49
fairy grotto 28
fairy kitchen 41
artsy piano 21
jazz band 13
mothers gazebo 13
pastel lounge 44
garden tea party 49
pirate cove 49
statue of liberty 35
barista counter 35
water garden 4
desert castle 35
beach hut 35
duck fountain 49
coffee break 49
candy carousel 49

igames4me
11-29-13, 01:16 PM
I'm iOS and have the higher prices

I remembering this happened last year

Natasha_07
11-29-13, 01:19 PM
android my prices are the same
winter display 14
san francisco 49
pastry hub 49
pastry couch 30
fruit fountain 49
gelato stand 35
autumn feast 49
fairy grotto 28
fairy kitchen 41
artsy piano 21
jazz band 13
mothers gazebo 13
pastel lounge 44
garden tea party 49
pirate cove 49
statue of liberty 35
barista counter 35
water garden 4
desert castle 35
beach hut 35
duck fountain 49
coffee break 49
candy carousel 49

I have these prices. Wonder how other players are getting lower prices... :confused:

myferngardens
11-29-13, 01:40 PM
Man! Come on TL get it right! I want to spend money and support you but why does everything you do have to have a stink on it?! Serious! Someone at TL needs to get on today before the sale clock ticks down anymore and fix these to the lowest prices for everyone!

MagMags0408
11-29-13, 01:41 PM
What!? Why are people getting lower prices? I would have bought more if I could have gotten the lower prices. Why is there a discrepancy? Not cool!

igames4me
11-29-13, 01:44 PM
What!? Why are people getting lower prices? I would have bought more if I could have gotten the lower prices. Why is there a discrepancy? Not cool!

The prices show lower on the store but when they purchase them they are charged the same amount of gems we are getting

SinCityBakery
11-29-13, 01:52 PM
Just to clarify I did NOT get the lower price. I paid the full price. I was trying to figure out where all of my gems went. I had made a list, chose the items I wanted to purchase with the Gems I felt comfortable spending. I worked like a mad woman to EARN those Gems. I decided to spend 232 Gems and not any more. That's 116 recipes I mastered but whose counting. I almost fell off my chair when my Gem count dropped by 323 Gems.

I think that's worse. I was advertised one price and then charged a higher one. I know that if that happened in a store here in MA it would be illegal......all I'm looking for is what I thought I was getting.

SinCityBakery
11-29-13, 01:55 PM
Awww snap, is it happening again? !? O_o

For those who have lower prices, what device platform are you playing on? Android, iOS, or kindle?
I am on the Android platform, but I was charged the same price as everyone else.....

igames4me
11-29-13, 01:57 PM
Sincity take screen shots tl should honer your prices and refund you

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 01:57 PM
Oof. I know the feeling. I earn my gems too by mastering the recipes and it ****s when I lose them through gem traps.

I'm not sure what TL will do though in this case. The most diplomatic scenario would be to reverse the purchases and credit your gems so you could refine your choices, but I've never seen them reverse any purchases in the game. This is an exceptional scenario though.

MagMags0408
11-29-13, 01:58 PM
Just to clarify I did NOT get the lower price. I paid the full price. I was trying to figure out where all of my gems went. I had made a list, chose the items I wanted to purchase with the Gems I felt comfortable spending. I worked like a mad woman to EARN those Gems. I decided to spend 232 Gems and not any more. That's 116 recipes I mastered but whose counting. I almost fell off my chair when my Gem count dropped by 323 Gems.

I think that's worse. I was advertised one price and then charged a higher one. I know that if that happened in a store here in MA it would be illegal......all I'm looking for is what I thought I was getting.

Wow! Okay, thanks for clarifying. That stinks that you saw lower prices but were charged more. That's not cool either.

kooky panda
11-29-13, 02:00 PM
I baked like crazy to save up gems for today's sale. And yes I went a little nuts, I wanted just about everything! But my problem is that the price that is listed in my game and the price that I was charged is completely different. Of course I didn't realize it until I was done. I'm out 91 GEMS! Has anyone else had this happen?

Oh wow sorry this happened. A support agent will need to check your game.

Please send an email to support@teamlava.com and include screenshots showing the prices that are showing in your games.
A support agent will be able assist you.