PDA

View Full Version : The worst and poor game ever

dragon_lands
11-29-13, 05:50 AM
Dear TL

In this game i purchase a lot of things and Gold from it but your servers are poor then ever. Every time made a purchase or trying to breed a dragon then take 2 to three minutes to get breeding time. Also today i purchased much gold with money only to get dragons but in vain. Still wont able to get them. I am playing this game from past 1.5 years but finally i say good by to it. Carry on TL with poor server and implementations ever. Even boost breed wont effect and every time it comes with common dragon not a single time ever i can able to breed super rare or even rare dragon. Only have to buy it. Only one thing fast and that is payment nothing else.

I wont take it as positive attitude and finally i am fade up with this game.

What past did to me i cannot explain nor can i describe here but to say thank you TL what you did to people like me. I purchased a new Iphone 5 only because to play this game but due to these idiot and slowing and bla bla bla (I dont want to say any thing about TL and its servers People will see by them self) things.

Thank you for your service.

I thank you for all my neighbors and friends who forced me to play this game and encourage me that it wont happens again. Every 2 to 3 days to even visit a neighbor will take 5 minutes and for breeding Uh its really slow. I give them 1.5 years and all my neighbors and friends support me to play and carry on but now i only say i cannot. I already wasted enough valuable money on it not any more.

Good By all you wont see me again.

maguar
11-29-13, 05:54 AM
I'm sorry that you're leaving the game. I wish you all the best. If down the track you want to come back to the game, remember that your game is saved on TLs servers so it will be waiting for you.