Big Bad Dragon
Independence Dragon
Clown Dragon
Boo Dragon
Headless Dragon
Wraith Dragon
Equinox Dragon
Falling Leaf

Stay tuned for more sales on Sat, Sun and Mon!

rrr666999
11-29-13, 04:08 AM
Is it possible to breed this dragons?

creolepraline
11-29-13, 05:10 AM
Yeah! Can we breed headless me wraith now?

creolepraline
11-29-13, 05:10 AM
Gosh! Headless and wraith. Dummy ipad.

Lesimony
11-29-13, 05:45 AM
Are they all breed able or purchase only?

kolbycyclone
11-29-13, 07:09 AM
Are All tournament Dragons Breedable?

cdbabe
11-29-13, 07:11 AM
is the gold sales also good for people playing within USA?????

Because im having trouble purchasing it????

thnks

finnth12
11-29-13, 07:16 AM
Are those dragons for purchase only or breedable?? Even the summoning leave dragons???

Anasarra
11-29-13, 07:46 AM
Light and Night, trying for Yin Yang, I bred Boo - so yes I think they are breed able! They are 'in the market'!! Yaaay!!

Anasarra
11-29-13, 07:49 AM
Plus! I am seeing an additional habitat! Now 60!!! I really needed that! (Shyly, I could use a few - actually, but don't want to appear ungrateful!)

danni7788
11-29-13, 07:59 AM
Light and Night, trying for Yin Yang, I bred Boo - so yes I think they are breed able! They are 'in the market'!! Yaaay!!

Yes, but boo was breedable originally- has anyone actually bred a tournament or non breedable dragon like yin yang yet?

chaselance
11-29-13, 08:00 AM
Is anybody else having a problem trying to buy gold? Every time I try it says this is not a test user account and says sandbox environment and than goes back to gold page it's not letting me complete the purchase

Chocolat13
11-29-13, 08:14 AM
Can we have an answer or whether or not the dragons are breedable?

creolepraline
11-29-13, 08:14 AM
I don't think tournament dragons are breedable. Probably just buy only since we have the gold sale. Now the summons dragons? Remains to be seen, I'm asking around. Haven't heard of anyone getting rainbow yet either.

caketester88
11-29-13, 08:33 AM
Is anybody else having a problem trying to buy gold? Every time I try it says this is not a test user account and says sandbox environment and than goes back to gold page it's not letting me complete the purchase

I can't buy gold but for a different reason. When I click on to add gold, the screen is empty, no gold prices at all. I've deleted & reinstalled several times and restarted my device, but the problem persists :(

caketester88
11-29-13, 08:35 AM
I can't buy gold but for a different reason. When I click on to add gold, the screen is empty, no gold prices stall. I've deleted & reinstalled several times and restarted my device, but the problem persists :(

Flipping auto text!! That should be no gold prices AT ALL.

creolepraline
11-29-13, 09:09 AM
Flipping auto text!! That should be no gold prices AT ALL.

If you're on iOS try to call iTunes, they should be open. If google play, they have a number too.

yan4289ling
11-29-13, 09:25 AM
I was trying for Yin Yang dragon using Light and Night but got Wraith dragon instead.

kooky panda
11-29-13, 09:30 AM
Can we have an answer or whether or not the dragons are breedable?

I will try to get some information.

kooky panda
11-29-13, 09:35 AM

Try this

Did you recently update the iOS version on your device? Sometimes this will happen after updating the iOS version.

Can you try the following?

Logout of the iTunes App Store.
Uninstall Castle Story.
Power OFF your device.
Power ON your device.
Login to iTunes App Store and install Castle Story.

If this doesn't work, you may need to reset your device and then restore everything from a backup.

kooky panda
11-29-13, 09:57 AM
is the gold sales also good for people playing within USA?????

Because im having trouble purchasing it????

thnks
If you show the sale in your game, they you should be able to purchase.
What type of issues are you having?

wildhearts20
11-29-13, 09:58 AM
I really hope I can breed wraith, I really wanted that one.

cquinn32
11-29-13, 09:59 AM
I wish they would offer some sort of sale on FOOD for our dragons.

LionsDragons
11-29-13, 10:19 AM
Yeah, definitely want to know which ones (if any) aren't breedable. Don't want to waste time trying for things I can't get. Thanks for helping Kooky!

It's also really nice to see TL listening to us. Yes, i know they're doing all of this to make money but it's still nice that they've re-released those dragons that the most people wanted to see brought back. I also really appreciate the increase to the max habitat limit given how many dragons have been released and re-released.

walhalladragon
11-29-13, 10:28 AM
I wish they would decrease the number of maps we need to clear land. I need so many habitats but can't get enough maps to clear but one area every 2-3 days! I've only been playing since the Halloween came out and land is my biggest problem. It would have been nice if they had added that to their holiday special!

LionsDragons
11-29-13, 12:21 PM
Okay, I have some info about breeding from what i consider to be a reputable source, but i can't mention other websites. My information is that you can breed anything in your market except the Yin Yang & the Phoenix. My guess is that this is because those two dragons were never available through breeding for anyone, ever.

Hope this helps!

TinksThots
11-29-13, 01:00 PM
Okay, I have some info about breeding from what i consider to be a reputable source, but i can't mention other websites. My information is that you can breed anything in your market except the Yin Yang & the Phoenix. My guess is that this is because those two dragons were never available through breeding for anyone, ever.

Hope this helps!
Are you kidding me?! I just spend I don't know how much gold speeding up dumb ugly clones trying for Yin Yang, the ONE black Friday dragon I liked enough to consider doing that to get. BECAUSE EVERYONE'S JUST SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHICH ONES ARE IMPOSSIBLE, RIGHT TL? No need for any in-game information, people make it rain a lot harder when you keep them in the dark on purpose, don't they?

buttabdullah99
11-29-13, 01:07 PM
Can any one plz tell me how I breed eclipse dragon really need trying with cosmic and cosmic 1try got air then cosmic and now I am getting magic 20 hrs so long :(:(:(

wildhearts20
11-29-13, 01:28 PM
Can any one plz tell me how I breed eclipse dragon really need trying with cosmic and cosmic 1try got air then cosmic and now I am getting magic 20 hrs so long :(:(:(

Breed a Cosmic with a White and Black dragon.

Luciaan
11-29-13, 01:30 PM
Hrms it has phoenix listed as being able to be bought. But its not in my market :(:( plz help

LionsDragons
11-29-13, 01:54 PM
Are you kidding me?! I just spend I don't know how much gold speeding up dumb ugly clones trying for Yin Yang, the ONE black Friday dragon I liked enough to consider doing that to get. BECAUSE EVERYONE'S JUST SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHICH ONES ARE IMPOSSIBLE, RIGHT TL? No need for any in-game information, people make it rain a lot harder when you keep them in the dark on purpose, don't they?

I'm sorry. I love the Yin Yang too; it and the Phoenix were the only two I was willing to spend gold on for speed ups also. I sincerely hope I'm wrong and hopefully Kooky will hear something for us. But i'm not spending gold on it until TL confirms or denies.

And I agree completely. This hole thing was announced with TL's usual complete and utter failure to communicate. I really do think that TL is under the misapprehension that the more info they withhold from us, the more gold we'll spend.

cdbabe
11-29-13, 05:50 PM
If you show the sale in your game, they you should be able to purchase.
What type of issues are you having?

thanks kooky

got sorted now i have to call apple about it..

many thanks

wildhearts20
11-29-13, 06:03 PM
Now I'm overwhelmed with options, got cosmic trying for headless, now going for wraith

elocee
11-29-13, 06:09 PM
I'm so happy these are breedable, at least most of them. I usually have terrible luck with getting a specific dragon (ex: it took me over 25 tries to get one specific dragon before.) But I'm having such great luck, I'm so glad I didn't spend gold on any of these before I found out they were breedable. I got all three of the cosmic type dragons within probably 10 total breedings. Now I have to get a fairytale so I can try for a cheshire and big bad. Still not quite up to spending the money on yin yang, which happens to be the one I want the most and one of the unbreedables. xD

cdbabe
11-29-13, 06:13 PM
I'm so happy these are breedable, at least most of them. I usually have terrible luck with getting a specific dragon (ex: it took me over 25 tries to get one specific dragon before.) But I'm having such great luck, I'm so glad I didn't spend gold on any of these before I found out they were breedable. I got all three of the cosmic type dragons within probably 10 total breedings. Now I have to get a fairytale so I can try for a cheshire and big bad. Still not quite up to spending the money on yin yang, which happens to be the one I want the most and one of the unbreedables. xD

how did you managed to get cosmic dragon??

which dragon did you used? because i dont know which one im going to use and i dont have cosmic dragon>?

thanks

elocee
11-29-13, 06:15 PM
how did you managed to get cosmic dragon??

which dragon did you used? because i dont know which one im going to use and i dont have cosmic dragon>?

thanks

I got cosmic using air and magic, which I think is the recommended combination. :) Good luck!

Luciaan
11-29-13, 06:19 PM
anyone figure out the phoenix one yet? that and yin-yang still hadnt showed up in my shop

creolepraline
11-29-13, 07:02 PM
anyone figure out the phoenix one yet? that and yin-yang still hadnt showed up in my shop

Are you using the latest version? Try uninstalling and seeing if its there after you install again. Check the feature tab and the one for pink and yellow dragons. But it's still buy only.

cdbabe
11-29-13, 07:06 PM
I got cosmic using air and magic, which I think is the recommended combination. :) Good luck!

thank you so much il try it next time :))

Luciaan
11-29-13, 07:13 PM
Are you using the latest version? Try uninstalling and seeing if its there after you install again. Check the feature tab and the one for pink and yellow dragons. But it's still buy only.

yea i just tried that. didnt work :(

Luciaan
11-29-13, 07:33 PM
now im getting your purchase was declined messages when trying to get gold :(

LionsDragons
11-29-13, 07:49 PM
Great. A whole day's gone by and we can't even get basic info about a promotion like which dragons are breedable and which ones aren't. And the odds of getting such info over the weekend are probably zero. At which point there will no longer be any real chance of getting them. Thanks TL.

And no, Kooky, I'm not blaming you. You are trying to help.

MakJulos
11-29-13, 08:19 PM
Great. A whole day's gone by and we can't even get basic info about a promotion like which dragons are breedable and which ones aren't. And the odds of getting such info over the weekend are probably zero. At which point there will no longer be any real chance of getting them. Thanks TL.

And no, Kooky, I'm not blaming you. You are trying to help.

Try searching the net for some breeding calculator, i bet you'll find one in some wiki or DS fansite, hopefully an updated one ofc!:)

000gargoil000
11-29-13, 08:28 PM
Just got Saturn with Diamond and Cosmic, very happy about that.
Had three cosmic in the habitat, looks much better with two cosmic and one saturn.
Should probably go for eclipse but changed to diamond/moon combo.
Missing out on almost half of possible outcomes there.

Had an incident with my phone and are waiting for TL to help me get my game back, feels like a looooooong wait.
It's my secondary account so the coldsweat hasn't kicked in yet.
A tip to all: get passwords to ALL your games, makes it much easier f something happens.

luna2cute
11-29-13, 09:10 PM
Are the habitat price decreases permanent or just for the weekend? I don't have many coins and was wondering how much I should spend on habitats that I couldn't afford before...

I'm down to 1 million, do I spend it all or can I buy these in a week or so once I build my reserves up again?

TinksThots
11-29-13, 09:12 PM
I'm sorry. I love the Yin Yang too; it and the Phoenix were the only two I was willing to spend gold on for speed ups also. I sincerely hope I'm wrong and hopefully Kooky will hear something for us. But i'm not spending gold on it until TL confirms or denies.

And I agree completely. This hole thing was announced with TL's usual complete and utter failure to communicate. I really do think that TL is under the misapprehension that the more info they withhold from us, the more gold we'll spend.

They're right, though. Apparently there's pretty big profit in their current methods. So until things change, it's safe to assume people are still paying them to keep it up.

TinksThots
11-29-13, 09:25 PM
Are the habitat price decreases permanent or just for the weekend? I don't have many coins and was wondering how much I should spend on habitats that I couldn't afford before...

I'm down to 1 million, do I spend it all or can I buy these in a week or so once I build my reserves up again?
Buy them as soon as you can, it's NEVER a good idea to put faith in any price staying put for long. ;)

Get more coins quick & easy: Collect your coins as often as you possibly can. Check all your dragons and see who you'd get the most coins from if they were on a higher level, and feed as many of those as you can. Play as much as you can to increase the playdates you get back.

sfallday
11-29-13, 10:54 PM
I bred wraith and I'm in iOS so it is breed able though it was just summoning for us

Anasarra
11-29-13, 11:14 PM
Ugh! I spent a bunch of gold speed breeding - hoping for Yin Yang... I should have known better! I'm sure we will hear, soon enough, about the real facts....

Anasarra
11-29-13, 11:17 PM
I bred wraith and I'm in iOS so it is breed able though it was just summoning for us

Thanks for letting everyone know! Better to try for something that is possible!!

walhalladragon
11-29-13, 11:23 PM
Is there some trick to getting cosmic? I've gotten 17 genies, 2 royals and now on fourth trickster! How is it everyone else gets it after 4-5 tries? This game is getting really frustrating! Like others I spent over 1000 gold trying to get the ting yang! They could have told us to not waste our time and money on the I possibles!

buttabdullah99
11-29-13, 11:25 PM
Breed a Cosmic with a White and Black dragon.
Sorry I don't have moon or ying yang :(:(:(

jaesha
11-29-13, 11:26 PM

Appears to be the case. I just bred an equinox and we were told that if we had the summoning for special dragons we wouldn't be able to breed these. It was a fail trying for the new rainbow.:eek:

So what's the point in participating in summonings or completing them with gold if after the summoning is over you'll be able to breed them? What makes the summoning special?

Can someone from TL confirm this? If I'm able to breed them afterwards then I'll skip the summonings as they're a pain. I can only grow 20 hr crops so my dragons starve for 10 days, and you pretty much made us believe that the summoning was the only way to get them. What gives? :(

I'm on iPad iOS 7; latest version of DS and iOS.

elocee
11-30-13, 12:02 AM
Okay, I've hit a speed bump. Has anyone been able to breed a Big Bad? I got fairytale and cheshire pretty easy but I'm having the worst time with big bad. :/ I know it's rarer than the other two, but this is getting ridiculous.

doop01
11-30-13, 01:55 AM
I just upgraded the gold habitats at 250 gold on sale and was charged 500! Anyone else done this yet???

meoconlunar
11-30-13, 02:38 AM
i got 3 magic in a row :(

buttabdullah99
11-30-13, 03:19 AM
i got 3 magic in a row :(
Same here trying for saturn and eclipse :(:(:(

buttabdullah99
11-30-13, 03:21 AM
TL gave us so short time and giving us so hard breed then how can we get thses dragons :(:(:( plz TL do something plz

knj00
11-30-13, 03:39 AM
I just upgraded the gold habitats at 250 gold on sale and was charged 500! Anyone else done this yet???

A neighbor had this happen also. I really want to buy some of these but not if it's still going to take 500 gold.

vxh006
11-30-13, 04:09 AM
**** the app it should be 250 gold. I just bought it at 250 gold sale.

BreadTheCat
11-30-13, 05:01 AM
Okay, I've hit a speed bump. Has anyone been able to breed a Big Bad? I got fairytale and cheshire pretty easy but I'm having the worst time with big bad. :/ I know it's rarer than the other two, but this is getting ridiculous.

I just got it, but it took 22 forest, 8 air, 2 fairy tales, and 3 cheshires to finally get it. I spent weeks trying to get it last time it was available, I was beginning to think it wasn't breedable!

BreadTheCat
11-30-13, 05:03 AM
Ugh! I spent a bunch of gold speed breeding - hoping for Yin Yang... I should have known better! I'm sure we will hear, soon enough, about the real facts....

I did the same thing! Wasted almost 500 gold, but that's my stupid fault. I just wish we had an answer about it sooner!

cquinn32
11-30-13, 08:07 AM
Ok so I just upgraded one of my big green groves to a glorious grove witch was supposed to be 250 gold but the game took 500 gold from me!! Not to happy right now!!

Turpsichore
11-30-13, 09:37 AM
Why have TL set the forum in such a way that it does not recognise the British Pound sign? Presumably they're discriminating against all currencies other than the dollar.

cdbabe
11-30-13, 10:04 AM

hey what did you use to breed fairytale and cheshire??

amerirish
11-30-13, 10:04 AM
The price for the Limited Time Value Pack isn't listed. It says 75% off for 500,000 coins, 100 gold and one Rainbow Dragon but the price is just a line. Can someone tell me how much this costs? I'm on iPhone 5c

Thanks!

igames4me
11-30-13, 10:08 AM
The price for the Limited Time Value Pack isn't listed. It says 75% off for 500,000 coins, 100 gold and one Rainbow Dragon but the price is just a line. Can someone tell me how much this costs? I'm on iPhone 5c

Thanks!

4.99 us dollars

danni7788
11-30-13, 10:08 AM

Thanks!

It says $4.99 for me for that deal.

amerirish
11-30-13, 10:10 AM
Wow, that is a great deal! Thanks guys :o

creolepraline
11-30-13, 10:11 AM
I've just bred wraith and headless. Also equinox yesterday. I'm trying for falling leaf now. Don't know why, he's a dork and time wasted but alas, I shall give it a couple shots. Then maybe I'll try for the Fairytales again.

mjauuuu
11-30-13, 10:12 AM

Thanks!

Hi! I bought that value pack today and for me it was 38 kronor which is around 6$ I think. It was worth it IMO!:)

creolepraline
11-30-13, 10:15 AM
Ok TL, I was overcharged for a couple of these habitats. I bought two red, two purple and two blue ones. I had around 2100 gold but was down 2000. I want my gold back! Or I'm calling my bank.

amerirish
11-30-13, 10:15 AM
Ok, so I purchased it, but don't have the stuff. I completely closed out & reopened and it's still not there. Do I have to reinstall the app or something?

amerirish
11-30-13, 10:22 AM
I clicked purchase but it's not going through. I tried uninstalling & reinstalling but that didn't help.

kms899
11-30-13, 10:26 AM
i got the red hab for 250 gold, any got this as well.

kms899
11-30-13, 10:30 AM

Thanks!
I have this, also no price, when i try to buy it after putting my password, the screen just return to my island screen.

any have this problem.

and yes i did delete and reinstalled the game.

amerirish
11-30-13, 10:39 AM
I have this, also no price, when i try to buy it after putting my password, the screen just return to my island screen.

any have this problem.

and yes i did delete and reinstalled the game.

That's exactly what's happening with me.

ThunderRemix8
11-30-13, 10:46 AM
Kinda nice to see people getting pretty good deals (y'know, except for the gold). Was trying for Wraith and got a Boo. Now there's a Luck I have to wait for. If I can get the Wraith, I'll be happy enough (even if there's no breeding the Yin Yang).

amerirish
11-30-13, 10:52 AM
I uninstalled the Halloween version & installed the regular one and my purchase went through!

snuggy95
11-30-13, 11:05 AM
I wish they can extend the time for limited dragons. I want to get all of the fairytale and cosmic dragons. They should give us a few extra days more.

astraeagrim
11-30-13, 11:58 AM
My dragon story when i opened the app this morning had a pop up for 50% off gold but when i closed the pop up it doesnt show any sale when you click on the gold button to open the buy screen. Did anyone else get the pop up or was it just a mistake. I do have the rainbow dragon offer, which i found like others to only work on the regular version but not on the halloween version.

Cathyquilts
11-30-13, 12:11 PM
The 75% off special with rainbow dragon, gold and coins is not working. When I click the link in has the little dragon moving but instead of going to where you buy it goes back to game. Storm I'd Cathyquilts

kooky panda
11-30-13, 12:33 PM
The 75% off special with rainbow dragon, gold and coins is not working. When I click the link in has the little dragon moving but instead of going to where you buy it goes back to game. Storm I'd Cathyquilts
Try going into the regular dragon game to buy the value pack.
I have reported over there is a display glitch with the price showing in the halloween version. (IOS)

kooky panda
11-30-13, 12:39 PM
Ok TL, I was overcharged for a couple of these habitats. I bought two red, two purple and two blue ones. I had around 2100 gold but was down 2000. I want my gold back! Or I'm calling my bank.
This has been reported.
Current thread for updates is here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?62175-Glitch-with-Premium-Habitat-Upgrade-Sale&p=793886&viewfull=1#post793886)

kooky panda
11-30-13, 12:41 PM
Ok, so I purchased it, but don't have the stuff. I completely closed out & reopened and it's still not there. Do I have to reinstall the app or something?

Try looking in your regular dragon game.
If your items are not there, send a copy of your receipt for the purchase to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

jaesha
11-30-13, 12:57 PM
My dragon story when i opened the app this morning had a pop up for 50% off gold but when i closed the pop up it doesnt show any sale when you click on the gold button to open the buy screen. Did anyone else get the pop up or was it just a mistake. I do have the rainbow dragon offer, which i found like others to only work on the regular version but not on the halloween version.

The pop up you saw was probably for the premium habitat. It sort of looks like gold is 50% off.

toaster321
11-30-13, 01:35 PM
They should keep cosmic dragons to make more. And they look awesome!

toaster321
11-30-13, 01:35 PM
I have 5 genies in a row hope this try is the lucky one.

snuggy95
11-30-13, 02:54 PM
I'm getting fairytale dragon!

gdmcrjunkie
11-30-13, 03:41 PM
Saturn!!! I was so upset I had missed it, I finally have it :) I'm considering trying for Eclipse now but it seems too difficult, super rare with long-hour fails...

traumtaenzerin
11-30-13, 04:22 PM
Saturn!!! I was so upset I had missed it, I finally have it :) I'm considering trying for Eclipse now but it seems too difficult, super rare with long-hour fails...

You can put Cosmic & Saturn in the den! I got eclipse with this combo on my 3rd try! Good luck

LemonadeMouth173
11-30-13, 04:40 PM

Can i ask ur combo, plz? And does any1 know if diamond/ cosmic for saturn/ eclipse is still available? I know the rules for breeding keep changing!

cdbabe
11-30-13, 04:41 PM
I'm getting fairytale dragon!

hey

which dragon you used to get Fairytale dragon???

thanks

toaster321
11-30-13, 04:42 PM
To get eclipse n saturn use diamond and cosmic

kms899
11-30-13, 06:00 PM
You can put Cosmic & Saturn in the den! I got eclipse with this combo on my 3rd try! Good luck

I put cosmic with cosmic, got a lot of air, 1 cosmic which I have 2 already, got 1 eclipse which I not interested in, then another 1 cosmic, now a total of 4, still waiting for Saturn, some how TL can read my mine and not give me what I want.

kms899
11-30-13, 06:08 PM
somehow TL has sort out the value pack, I wish they can do the some with all the other bugs this quickly, it shows HKD 38 for me, apparently I have enough money, gold and the rainbow dragon, so i'm not too interested.

sunkalito
11-30-13, 06:55 PM
I keep getting magic dragons. Ugh.

snuggy95
11-30-13, 07:13 PM
I used forest and air dragons.

snuggy95
11-30-13, 07:15 PM
It's 10 hours so don't be surprised to get fruitful fails. Those should be removed from the market lol. I got 4 fruitful a in my nest then in my den I finally got fairytale! Good luck!

MakJulos
11-30-13, 07:34 PM
I'm using Firestorm/Fruitful which can give 15 different results, i miss 8 of those types so fails may turn out ok still...but i imagine that the 10 hour one in nest now is Fruitful rather than Honeybee or Fairytale...however, who knows...

toaster321
11-30-13, 07:36 PM
Come on game 6 genies and 1 royal 1 peacock but no cosmic

toaster321
11-30-13, 07:37 PM
Please tl keep them!....;(

rene2222
11-30-13, 08:05 PM
I am trying hard for a cosmic and don't seem successful.

elocee
11-30-13, 08:38 PM
hey what did you use to breed fairytale and cheshire??

I got Fairytale with forest and air, then I got Cheshire with the Fairytale and Diamond, but you can use Fairytale and pink type dragons.

elocee
11-30-13, 08:44 PM
I just got it, but it took 22 forest, 8 air, 2 fairy tales, and 3 cheshires to finally get it. I spent weeks trying to get it last time it was available, I was beginning to think it wasn't breedable!

Thanks for confirming. I kept trying and finally got it today after many cornucopia, air, cheshire, and fairytale. :)

aetherised
11-30-13, 09:06 PM
I am trying hard for a cosmic and don't seem successful.

Same here, can't complain about my fails though: Trickster, Peacock, Headless.

npsen
11-30-13, 10:35 PM
Thank you team lava for bringing back dragons ! I got the cosmic dragons thank you ! Now I'm trying to work on the fairy tale dragons before they expire again. Excited to see what other types of sales there are.

buttabdullah99
11-30-13, 11:14 PM
And now I finalllllllyyyyyy got my eclipse my most favourite dragon :):):) <3 before I was trying with 2 cosmics and the outcome was 2 magics 3 air and 1cosmic then I decided to gave one chance to diamond and I breed cosmic with diamond and 14 hrs yay !!!!! So happy :D:D:D

southernlight88
12-01-13, 01:35 AM
Hi,
If I don't see that list of dragon (cosmic, fairytale, saturn etc) on my market, does it mean that I can't breed them? I'm on android by the way. I hope this is not for IOS only again.

jus7_me89
12-01-13, 02:11 AM
i got 2 fairytales using parakeet and fairy . i also got my favorite dragon: big bad dragon using fairytale and fairytale after 14 forest fails, 8 air fails and 1 fairytale. i will try for chesire next. i also tried for cosmic but i got 5 genies in a row...

buttabdullah99
12-01-13, 03:09 AM
Hi,
If I don't see that list of dragon (cosmic, fairytale, saturn etc) on my market, does it mean that I can't breed them? I'm on android by the way. I hope this is not for IOS only again.
No it's for all players I have 1 android player and she is trying for thses dragons

mjauuuu
12-01-13, 03:21 AM
i got 2 fairytales using parakeet and fairy . i also got my favorite dragon: big bad dragon using fairytale and fairytale after 14 forest fails, 8 air fails and 1 fairytale. i will try for chesire next. i also tried for cosmic but i got 5 genies in a row...

I also got my favorite BB! I got so excited when I saw the 14 hour timer!:D I used Fairytale x Cheshire and got BB after numerous Air, a couple Fairytales, four Forests and three or four Cheshire. So happy! Thanks for this TL!

redcrush
12-01-13, 03:29 AM
Why no new sales today??

Anyuszko
12-01-13, 04:05 AM
Got my eclipse but I had 2 cosmics, 2 or 3 saturn, about 15 magic and20 air fails. It was my hardest trying ever I think.

jus7_me89
12-01-13, 04:39 AM
I also got my favorite BB! I got so excited when I saw the 14 hour timer!:D I used Fairytale x Cheshire and got BB after numerous Air, a couple Fairytales, four Forests and three or four Cheshire. So happy! Thanks for this TL!

congrats ! i'm going for cheshire next ! hope i will get it !

kittymur
12-01-13, 05:20 AM
Still cannot get Fairytale on both of my account, getting fruitful fails :(

kms899
12-01-13, 06:39 AM
Got my eclipse but I had 2 cosmics, 2 or 3 saturn, about 15 magic and20 air fails. It was my hardest trying ever I think.

finally i think i got a saturn after 2 cosmic, 1 eclipes and a few air. cosmic with cosmic with 16 hrs, will sell three of the cosmic of the four once my saturn is confirmed.

aetherised
12-01-13, 06:45 AM
Is Phoenix breedable?

buttabdullah99
12-01-13, 07:10 AM
Is Phoenix breedable?
No way it's unbreedable

jus7_me89
12-01-13, 09:18 AM
ok...so i was trying for cheshire after i got my first big bad. i finally got it BUT i got 3 consecutive interesting fails:

ThunderRemix8
12-01-13, 11:59 AM
Boo wnd Wraith both have 12 hours right?

cedkugedchgd
12-01-13, 12:12 PM
Boo wnd Wraith both have 12 hours right?

boo has 12 hrs and wraith 18! :)

buttabdullah99
12-01-13, 12:43 PM
ok...so i was trying for cheshire after i got my first big bad. i finally got it BUT i got 3 consecutive interesting fails:

Nice and congratulation :):):) I am also going to try for it breed fairytale with diamond got 2 hours

mjauuuu
12-01-13, 01:28 PM

LOL talk about irony... I'm glad you got Cheshire! Now both of us have completed our fairytale set :D

akking158
12-01-13, 01:48 PM

[insert super jealous face here]
what combo did you use?! fairytale + diamond? congrats on those "fails"!!

jus7_me89
12-01-13, 02:32 PM

don't have a diamond. i used fairytale and fairytale . my first attempts were TONS of forests and airs. But, in the end i got a lot of luck : 1 fairytale, 3 consecutive big bads and 1 cheshire ( in this order )

jus7_me89
12-01-13, 02:35 PM
LOL talk about irony... I'm glad you got Cheshire! Now both of us have completed our fairytale set :D

congrats ! for me, it is my first complete set ! i will try for cosmic as soon as i put the cheshire in the nest.

walhalladragon
12-01-13, 04:03 PM
Why no new sales today??

I was wondering the same thing except I've been overcharged for a starter pack and now iTunes can't process sales!!! It's been that way for almost 24 hrs now! Seems to only be in ds though since I can buy from iTunes Store just not any gold from ds!

Sumercarefree
12-01-13, 07:47 PM
I was wondering the same thing except I've been overcharged for a starter pack and now iTunes can't process sales!!! It's been that way for almost 24 hrs now! Seems to only be in ds though since I can buy from iTunes Store just not any gold from ds!

I hope you drop them a Note. There must be so many people complaining.

whimsy22
12-01-13, 08:05 PM
I am so happy that i was able to buy the gemstone prairie for 300,000coins instead of 2million coins. That was unexpected

Sumercarefree
12-01-13, 08:14 PM
I am so happy that i was able to buy the gemstone prairie for 300,000coins instead of 2million coins. That was unexpected

Ah did not see this !

buttabdullah99
12-02-13, 01:02 AM
Ah did not see this !
Hi Sumer good to see u again

cedkugedchgd
12-02-13, 01:28 AM
50% OFF the 3,000 Gold Diamond Hybrids!

Helios, Unicorn, Dark Angel, Prism and Angel all went from 3,000 to 1,500!

mjauuuu
12-02-13, 01:33 AM

No, no, no. This is not GOOD. I'm too tempted to buy something like this which mean I'm sure to be flat broke afterwards. 0_0 *Got to resist temptation*

mjauuuu
12-02-13, 01:39 AM
No, no, no. This is not GOOD. I'm too tempted to buy something like this which mean I'm sure to be flat broke afterwards. 0_0 *Got to resist temptation*

Oh wait, scratch that. There's no gem sale today so I'm fine. No spending from my part today! Thank goodness. lol

cdbabe
12-02-13, 03:08 AM

Hey what did you used to get big bad dragon?

Thnks

akking158
12-02-13, 03:16 AM

Thnks

the person i was responding to used fairytale + fairytale, i got lucky and got BB from fairytale + diamond after a few forest and air fails!

mjauuuu
12-02-13, 03:33 AM

Thnks

I used fairytale and cheshire to get my Big Bad.

jus7_me89
12-02-13, 04:09 AM

Thnks

i used fairytale and fairytale. i sold a BB , i put one in the storage and of course i put one in its habitat next to cheshire and fairytale

patisu
12-02-13, 05:21 AM
Oh wait, scratch that. There's no gem sale today so I'm fine. No spending from my part today! Thank goodness. lol

Same here!!! If they would have put a 40% gem sale along with it....oooooohh!!! Just the thought of having ONE of those, let alone more??

Luciaan
12-02-13, 05:56 AM

any idea how long its ***a last?

rosewaterlily
12-02-13, 06:36 AM
any idea how long its ***a last?

One day sale, it said so on the pop up.

I got a unicorn dragon for 1500 gold because those 33 hour virtue fails are the worst. I don't speed breed 99% of the time so I had a good stash of gold hoarded up. Always wondered if I could save 3000 to get a unicorn and now it's mine for half that price.

FigmentValley
12-02-13, 08:01 AM
Same here!!! If they would have put a 40% gem sale along with it....oooooohh!!! Just the thought of having ONE of those, let alone more??

They HAD the gold sale. They stated that there would be special things coming - to which dragon and habitat sales were obviously alluded, had a gold sale, then started. It is all about planning ahead......

Dragonstory = Game of Life.......

:)

pommom123
12-02-13, 10:05 AM
It is very unfair....Kindle did not get the half price habitats and now no half price hybrids....WHY?

chic4stylin
12-02-13, 02:01 PM
They need to have another gold sale! I can't get any of these without it :( Makes more sense to have another gold sale along with the half off for those who already spent their gold...would certainly mean MORE people would buy the half off dragons...as it stands now, those who have already used their gold from the sale won't buy any gold OR the 1/2 off dragons. Think about it TL!!! Means more money in your pockets!!

toaster321
12-02-13, 02:07 PM
Please keep the cosmic for thursday because they'll buy me 50$ for gold

midnightmeerkat
12-02-13, 04:55 PM
Put fairytale/diamond together hoping for BB and got 44 hours - struck GOLD!!

akking158
12-02-13, 05:45 PM
Put fairytale/diamond together hoping for BB and got 44 hours - struck GOLD!!

wow, nice "fail"! congrats! :D

midnightmeerkat
12-02-13, 05:47 PM
wow, nice "fail"! congrats! :D

Yes... I love this 'fail'

chic4stylin
12-02-13, 07:02 PM
They HAD the gold sale. They stated that there would be special things coming - to which dragon and habitat sales were obviously alluded, had a gold sale, then started. It is all about planning ahead......

Dragonstory = Game of Life.......

:)

They need to have another gold sale! I can't get any of these without it :( Makes more sense to have another gold sale along with the half off for those who already spent their gold...would certainly mean MORE people would buy the half off dragons...as it stands now, those who have already used their gold from the sale won't buy any gold OR the 1/2 off dragons. Think about it TL!!! Means more money in your pockets!!

Just after I posted this I got another gold sale on my second account (second phone)! Go figure! Come on TL...need it on this account id...not my other one!

zhynabella
12-02-13, 10:11 PM
Hi. Any combos to breed the Eclipse dragon? I am desperate. I have been using cosmic/saturn. Please help!

buttabdullah99
12-02-13, 11:56 PM
Guys I just breed fairytale with fairytale and 14 hrs what it could be no idea can anyone plz tell me???:D

buttabdullah99
12-02-13, 11:58 PM
Hi. Any combos to breed the Eclipse dragon? I am desperate. I have been using cosmic/saturn. Please help!
Yeah I got it with diamond and cosmic first I was trying with cosmic and cosmic anf again and again 20hrs magic then I switched to diamond and got on my 1st try :):):)

buttabdullah99
12-02-13, 11:59 PM
Can any one plz tell me how much time left for these all dragons

sabrinainde
12-03-13, 12:46 AM
Guys I just breed fairytale with fairytale and 14 hrs what it could be no idea can anyone plz tell me???:D

Big Bad.

creolepraline
12-03-13, 12:47 AM

I'm jealous. You've bred yourself a Big Bad. Congrats! It will Probably end sometime tonight maybe at 2am?

ramothsflight
12-03-13, 01:29 AM
They're gone from my market but first post said it ended 10 am PST on the third. Another thing ending early? C'mon guys. What are you doing?

chic4stylin
12-03-13, 01:32 AM
Well, I just checked my market and ALL the 'event' dragons are gone already! It's 3:28am EST here...certainly NOT 10:00am PST YET!!!! What gives TL?!!!! And Actually the since the 'event' is supposed to be through Tuesday, it should end at 11:59pm on December 3, 2013, NOT 10:10am!!! Thanks alot TL!!

buttabdullah99
12-03-13, 02:00 AM
Big Bad.
Yay!!!! I am getting big bad I got eclipse also on my first try so happy :):):):):)

akking158
12-03-13, 02:12 AM
They're gone from my market but first post said it ended 10 am PST on the third. Another thing ending early? C'mon guys. What are you doing?

that's strange, same here. has anyone had success breeding one of the event dragons after midnight?

buttabdullah99
12-03-13, 03:23 AM
that's strange, same here. has anyone had success breeding one of the event dragons after midnight?
I just breed fairytale with fairytale and got my big bad when only 10 mins remain to get these dragon I sped with gold and have only 1 chance to get these so breed and got very lucky :):):).

Luciaan
12-03-13, 07:03 AM
soooo not fair they do a sale after the half off diamond hybrids are over lmao

HarleyQuinn28
12-03-13, 07:54 AM
So since sll the limited dragons are gone early I'm guessing I shouldn't try breeding? I'm so sick of this!

jaesha
12-03-13, 08:01 AM
Gold Sale
Starts: Friday, November 29th 12:00am PST
Ends: Friday, November 29th 11:59pm PST

40% Off Gold!

Limited Time Dragons
Starts: Friday, November 29th 12:00am PST
Ends: Tuesday, December 3rd 10:00am PST

Yin-Yang Dragon
Phoenix Dragon
Cosmic Dragon
Saturn Dragon
Eclipse Dragon
Fairytale Dragon
Cheshire Dragon
Big Bad Dragon
Independence Dragon
Clown Dragon
Boo Dragon
Headless Dragon
Wraith Dragon
Equinox Dragon
Falling Leaf

Stay tuned for more sales on Sat, Sun and Mon!

This is a prime example of what is turning players away from the. I fully expected to open my game and have until noon CST or rather 10AM PST time to continue to try to breed Saturn. It has proven difficult. Why release an official post and not stick to it! The notice specifically says that limited dragon event ends on "Tuesday, December 3rd 10:00am PST".

Many of these were very hard to breed initially, so even less so in 3 days. If the deadline was a typo, there's been three days to correct it, if not then you should reinstate the sale and give the additional hours stated. You should honor your own sales advertisement. The ethics of what's going on here certainly isn't something that would be condoned in general commerce. Why do game developers feel like that don't have to honor those same fair business dealing rules? :mad:

jaesha
12-03-13, 08:07 AM
If it was an accident, in my company people would get fired for ending promotional events early and leaving customers with the expectation that they should have had something more than what they received. If it wasn't an accident then it was just bad business plain and simple. We are not just gamers, we are your customers. Paying customers! Fix this please!

leprechaun31783
12-03-13, 09:05 AM
Downloads update that fixes events ending early

Event ends early.....

Wait, what?

zhynabella
12-03-13, 09:38 AM
True. The limited dragons are removed from the market!! I thought we had until 10am PST and right now is 835am.

Does this mean these dragons are gone gone??? I put my alarm before 10 to try for Eclipse once more and now?

I am not sure if I am still able to get it or not if they are not in the market.. Otherwise, thats like spending gold for nothing

SecretTarth
12-03-13, 09:57 AM
Very disappointed in that I got up today in the hopes of one last try for Eclipse and the dragons were removed early. What gives?

zhynabella
12-03-13, 02:04 PM
Are all the gemstones into the spell shop really limited?? I only need one!!! This is very upsetting. Why do u tl keep releasing dragons instead of keeping the ones that already exist for longer

kooky panda
12-03-13, 03:07 PM
Are all the gemstones into the spell shop really limited?? I only need one!!! This is very upsetting. Why do u tl keep releasing dragons instead of keeping the ones that already exist for longer
No, this was a glitch. Check your app store, there have been recent version updates where this has been corrected.

zhynabella
12-03-13, 03:35 PM
I am currently using the most recent version 1.7.3 when this happen and it still shows the blue limited banner on them all.

I updated it way before 10am today when in hopes of the Eclipse and the rest of other dragons being a glitch on the old version.

[S8] Elsa
12-03-13, 04:07 PM
The team has extended these Limited Time Dragons until Midnight PST tonight. If you missed out on these special Dragons earlier, be sure to get them before Midnight!

sabrinainde
12-03-13, 04:24 PM
I appreciate the extension and all, but some advance communication would have been nice. I just put out Black Knight (24 hrs) on one nest a couple of hours ago, and I have Magic (20 hrs) on the other. If I had known the limited dragons would be around until tonight, I wouldn't have put out Black Knight :rolleyes:

FigmentValley
12-03-13, 04:48 PM
Yup. Nests and breeding den are now full. :( :( :(

LionsDragons
12-03-13, 04:57 PM
Yup. Nests and breeding den are now full. :( :( :(

Exactly! Part of me feels ungrateful - because I really do appreciate the extension - but it's a valid complaint. I was all set to breed this morning but when they all disappeared I went back to normal breeding. Now i'm stuck with the choice of missing out on a last try or using the last of my gold to speed up my current breeding so I can get that last try. Best f ll, that gold had been earmarked for speeding up my try for eclipse this morning; now it's being wasted on just getting the chance to breed.

Sorry, but all in all this problem was very badly handled.

rrr666999
12-03-13, 05:19 PM
I am trying for Equinox and had spent already 300 gold, can some one suggest me good combo for breading this dragon.

chic4stylin
12-03-13, 05:20 PM
Exactly! Part of me feels ungrateful - because I really do appreciate the extension - but it's a valid complaint. I was all set to breed this morning but when they all disappeared I went back to normal breeding. Now i'm stuck with the choice of missing out on a last try or using the last of my gold to speed up my current breeding so I can get that last try. Best f ll, that gold had been earmarked for speeding up my try for eclipse this morning; now it's being wasted on just getting the chance to breed.

Sorry, but all in all this problem was very badly handled.

I totally agree!! They needed to extend the gold sale as well, as I would be willing to buy some more too get a couple I didn't get a chance to get because of their 'mistake'! Come on TL!!

Emeralding
12-03-13, 05:34 PM
I am trying for Equinox and had spent already 300 gold, can some one suggest me good combo for breading this dragon.

I got one trying for Troll or Hunter. Black and Forest. Black splits on me 99% of the time.

zhynabella
12-03-13, 05:44 PM
I had a unicorn on the breeding den. So i spend gold after reading this, tried cosmic/diamond and wasted all my remaining gold! I had the worst fails, 2 saturn, 12 air, 1 trickster, 1 cosmic, another air!!! On den. Anyhow, One last try.. I dont know what to do ;(

I want the Eclipse!!!!

rrr666999
12-03-13, 05:48 PM
I got one trying for Troll or Hunter. Black and Forest. Black splits on me 99% of the time.

Thank you, will try It out :)

rene2222
12-03-13, 07:00 PM
I tried numerous times on breeding these limited dragons but all it gave was fails after fails even boosted breed fails. Difficult, limited and depending on luck.....!!!

lilobrat05
12-03-13, 08:01 PM
So upset wasted 500 gold trying for just a second cosmic so I could try for Saturn and eclipse but no didnt get one!!! Got 2 headless already had one from the summoning so didnt want any of those and so many genies I lost count!!!! Seriously this is why I don't even bother buying gold....so upset I wasted my gold and didn't get anything I wanted. Not to mention I stopped trying this morning when I seem all the dragons removed from the market. All I wanted was just one more cosmic at least so my other one wouldn't be lonely in its habitat that cost me millions....

I really just needed to vent to some people who understand my frustration......

lilobrat05
12-03-13, 08:02 PM
So upset wasted 500 gold trying for just a second cosmic so I could try for Saturn and eclipse but no didnt get one!!! Got 2 headless already had one from the summoning so didnt want any of those and so many genies I lost count!!!! Seriously this is why I don't even bother buying gold....so upset I wasted my gold and didn't get anything I wanted. Not to mention I stopped trying this morning when I seem all the dragons removed from the market. All I wanted was just one more cosmic at least so my other one wouldn't be lonely in its habitat that cost me millions....

I really just needed to vent to some people who understand my frustration......

If I had known I would waste that much gold trying for it I would have just bought the stupid dragon instead!!!

finnth12
12-03-13, 09:04 PM
Duh! It's too late isn't it! I checked this morning it ended 10AM. So I bred other pair, just now I saw its limited in the market and extended. Not gonna bother. For the record, I tried putting quetzal and mythic together the whole days when it started, hoping to get cornucopia, Helios, and falling leaf. None of them is appear on my island, instead I got firestorms and fruit salad.

Are they really breed able or just for decoration in the market??

asyran2012
12-03-13, 09:41 PM
TL! Just bring back the Cosmic lines please!

DarkAther
12-03-13, 11:18 PM
The team has extended these Limited Time Dragons until Midnight PST tonight. If you missed out on these special Dragons earlier, be sure to get them before Midnight!

What??????? Now I find out about the extension????? Figures!!! Not happy at all!!!
It would have been nice if they had let everyone know through the game. I was on this forum this morning about 11:00 am and didn't see anything about this being extended. Now I have a 22 hr. breeding going on and I find out about it?

Sumercarefree
12-04-13, 12:28 AM
What??????? Now I find out about the extension????? Figures!!! Not happy at all!!!
It would have been nice if they had let everyone know through the game. I was on this forum this morning about 11:00 am and didn't see anything about this being extended. Now I have a 22 hr. breeding going on and I find out about it?

If you missed this, do not miss the Christmas Sale.
Santa TL should be more generous then. May be even cheaper !

nicoleariel1
12-04-13, 01:25 AM
i did well on these mostly but we will not talk about how much gold i spent i tryed diamond cosmic i bought the cosmic i lost track of how many times got a:mad: cosmic breed those together 6 times got saturn then breed cosmic saturn 4 magic 12 air 1peacock 3cosmic and finaly eclipse most tryes on a dragon except diamond got diamond as a fail last week lvl 98 over 30 times to get eclipse we are talking in a few days i got independence still no boo on my island one of the only holoween dragons missed no falling leaf or equinox tryed hard for both missed all fairytale unless it is on my nest now about to speed with gold hope the next day change is late like always limited dragons still in my market

nicoleariel1
12-04-13, 01:37 AM
:p:owell 2:30 here they removed the dragons 2:01 i think fastest change to the new day I've seen in months no fairytale on my island i did complete the cosmic family eclipse has been one of my favorite removed dragons sence begining to play this year and independice too maybe they will bring them back limited time during christmas hopefuly take lesson buy the first in set then try like mad to get rest of set may buy equnox too for a 500 gold dragon hard to breed i get super rare even rare but 3 color dragons are always hard got my first auror 2 weeks ago been tryen longer than for the diamond too.:cool::o

RightHereWaitingCafe
12-04-13, 07:01 AM
If I had known I would waste that much gold trying for it I would have just bought the stupid dragon instead!!!

I truly understand your pain, bought 500 gold trying for cosmic all I got is genie, trickster, genie, trickster.... never end up any cosmic dragon. All I want is just a COSMIC dragon, finally gave up and thinking that the event ended. Here comes the extention, I can't resist and ended up spending another 120 gold for it. The only gd thing I got is headless dragon, other than that worst long hr of trickster dragon this time. All I can say is blaming myself for being stupid to keep spending real cash on this game and kiss goodbye to cosmic dragon :(

brandonu
12-04-13, 07:36 AM
I got Big Bad which was the dragon as I most wanted that I had missed out on. Maybe next time I'll be able to get Ying Yang.

HarleyQuinn28
12-04-13, 08:46 AM
Lol this extension was a joke. You extend it after everyone had moved on. Of course you could spend more gold to speed up and try again. Always about the bottom line.

Steveklerk
12-04-13, 11:17 AM
I got really lucky with saturn, first try cosmic firestorm, after that i tryed saturn cosmic for eclipse.....many many fails and no luck..... got pegasus om lv 95 finally..