PDA

View Full Version : Looking for certain Decoration Items Pictures PLEASE HELP! :D

Lokichan13
11-29-13, 02:58 AM
Hi hi :)
I was thinking of buying a couple of the Black Friday items with my gems I have saved up but I can't find a picture online anywhere of these items, and I MUST know what they look like before buying them XD

Fairy Kitchen
Dessert Castle

I tried doing the look before buying by placing them before buying but where I live, in the country in a low spot, I don't get good enough reception and I load everything very slow on my phone. If anyone has these items or links to them I would appreciate it SO much I just don't want to buy something and regret it :(

Hugs and loves to all my bakery friends :)

LalaSmooth
11-29-13, 03:33 AM
Look in your decoration tab they are there.

Lokichan13
11-29-13, 03:51 AM
Look in your decoration tab they are there.

Yes...a very small version that is partly covered up with a count down in hours sign on a small screen...

hence why I am looking for pictures of those two items, as I have found pictures of the others in forums and blogs

YvieKennaCafe
11-29-13, 08:58 AM
Yes...a very small version that is partly covered up with a count down in hours sign on a small screen...

hence why I am looking for pictures of those two items, as I have found pictures of the others in forums and blogs

The last entry in the Show Off Your Bakery thread has the fairy kitchen in it. Kind of near the Barista Counter in upper right corner.

Lianne007
11-29-13, 09:02 AM
Hi hi :)
I was thinking of buying a couple of the Black Friday items with my gems I have saved up but I can't find a picture online anywhere of these items, and I MUST know what they look like before buying them XD

Fairy Kitchen
Dessert Castle

I tried doing the look before buying by placing them before buying but where I live, in the country in a low spot, I don't get good enough reception and I load everything very slow on my phone. If anyone has these items or links to them I would appreciate it SO much I just don't want to buy something and regret it :(

Hugs and loves to all my bakery friends :)

Tried to up load pics but not working for me - sent u msg :-)

josey12
11-29-13, 09:07 AM
I'm looking for pics of the garden tea party and the winter display. Please help :)

tinkerdawg
11-29-13, 09:33 AM
So, here's my trick for when I want to see an item before buying. It works perfectly on my iOS device and hopefully it works for all. I click and drag the item onto the grass area and let go. It sits there on the grass full size so I can evaluate it without being charged gems. Once I'm done looking at it, I tap a grass spot again, and POOF! it goes back into the design tab without ever being purchased. Hope it works for you!

jc32079
11-29-13, 09:38 AM
Here's the winter display...I love it!
http://i41.tinypic.com/zn4qi9.jpg

sls0991
11-29-13, 12:20 PM
Go check out the Show Off Your Bakery thread. I just posted a picture, I have the Dessert Castle. I have the Fairy Kitchen as well, but it won't fit anywhere! lol.

Lokichan13
11-29-13, 05:42 PM
thank you very much for all your help guys! :D I found both in that thread I really REALLY appreciate it!

Now I must decide what I get... *whine*

I love everyone's bakeries on that thread that I saw on the last couple of pages btw. They make mine look like chopped liver lol.
Have a great night/day and have fun!

hugs and loves :)