PDA

View Full Version : So what would you do with 1,000 FREE gems?

Castloninian
11-28-13, 11:39 PM
I am not the luckiest person in games so I am torturing myself even thinking about what I would do if I were to win the sweepstakes, but surely I can dream? I'm not sure what I would do. Buy a dragon maybe, so it takes the pressure off finding the ember and I can continue with the Greselda quests. Or an alicorn, as I love the look of them but would never be able to get one as I didn't play the Valentine's version. But it's so expensive and isn't that useful. I would definitely buy the Barracks, as I could easily do two adventures at the same time. And maybe another Wizard School, because the extra bursts of energy are so useful.

Have you come up with your wishlist yet?

CLOVERKAITO
11-29-13, 12:15 AM
When I first saw your topic my first thought was to skip-upgrade the difficult-to-upgarde buildings I have to the max level...! (That'd probably cost more than 1000 gems...)

Then I read your thread and thought buying the dragon and alicorn would be a great idea too. I like the another wizard school idea as well. I already have the barracks (from earning gems from playing the other games).

Anyuszko
11-29-13, 01:56 AM
I do not want to win it. I can do nothing with it. I have 6 alicorns, many gem animals (most of them from adventures), completed every quest so what could I do with so many gems...

CLOVERKAITO
11-29-13, 02:48 AM
Anyuszko: Please don't do the caravan then so that those of us who are still super faaaar behind can have a chance to catch up~ XP

CLOVERKAITO
11-29-13, 04:07 AM
Nevermind, THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO US RESIDENTS ONLY so I'm gonna skip this. I can focus on studying instead tomorrow... *goes sleep*

Anyuszko
11-29-13, 04:13 AM
Well since it is limited to us residents with long brown hair, glasses and IQ between 130-130.1 it is not for me since I live in the bigger part of the world, have short hair, have no glasses and my IQ is over 135.

JayUK69
11-29-13, 04:18 AM
I would probably use them on the many gem traps that TL refuse to fix.

sabrinashal
11-29-13, 04:21 AM
can you buy TL with 1000 gems?!

rosym47
11-29-13, 04:45 AM
Don't bother trying to win unless you are in some parts of the USA read the sweepstake rules for more info.

Castloninian
11-29-13, 05:43 AM
Oh my goodness. I know I am not very lucky in games but it seems now that I won't even have any chance as I am not in the US. I just wish this had been made clear before I loaded up my caravan. What a waste and what a let-down. Bye bye possibility of a dragon or barracks. Black Friday has another meaning now :(

kooky panda
11-29-13, 09:00 AM
Please continue your discussions on the sweepstakes on the current thread
Thanksgiving Sweepstakes (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?62108-Thanksgiving-Sweepstakes)