PDA

View Full Version : Some Thoughts and Maybe A Good Idea Or Two?!

ProjectDragon
11-28-13, 12:38 PM
Here are a few things that have occurred to me to improve player's experiences. At a time when there are so many complaints about the game how about regularly rewarding us loyal players?

Ability to Trade/Craft With Useless Things in Storage
I have items such as: Leviathan pearls, spirit scythes, and knight's orders which I can no longer use for anything. I spent time and money acquiring these items and now they are just sitting in storage, perfectly useless. How about being able to use them to trade or craft something other than what they were created for? Gold would be nice.

Holiday Give Back
How about regularly giving back on holidays instead of a one off? The free boosted breed weekend was great, but how about making it a regular thing to reward loyal players on the holidays? Pick a holiday, or all holidays (that would be nice!), or create a player appreciation week. Something to look forward to instead of continual frustration and disappointment. A couple ideas for giving back:

*Increase breeding percentages throughout game to make it more likely to get super and ultra rares, with boosted breed. Make it free!

*Free limited dragon (where we could choose one from a list, especially the holiday ones that are offered so briefly). Or let us vote on our favorites and everyone gets the winner.

Longer Breeding Opportunity for Limited
Overall the breeding window for limited dragons is one week and not long enough when you have 20 hour fails for a super rare. I missed out on every past Halloween dragon because the window was too small. Please give us a fighting chance, at least reissue them for the month. (i.e. all of October for Halloween, all of December for Christmas...etc.)

Ok, that's my two cents worth for now. These may not be original ideas but please TL give it some thought. Appreciate your customers, many of which spend lots of money on your game and seemingly get little for it.

PineapplePigeon
03-15-14, 01:55 PM
Yes yes yes!! The free limited dragon idea is AMAZING!! I would buy gold if TeamLava was this nice :P

mermaidzen
03-23-14, 05:31 AM
Like your ideas I know I would be more likely to buy gold if I was getting more from the game

maryjhenning
03-29-14, 05:39 PM
I'm all for something to do with the useless stuff in my storage! Perhaps a "Caretaker's Bizarre" where we can trade the hundreds of things we'll never use for food and/or gold! Perhaps a bartering exchange where we enter and offer somerthing, like 50 spirit scythes and and offer is made. We can take it, or maybe wait 8 hours and offer again to see if the offer is better (or worse!)