PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday?

bufffarm
11-28-13, 09:22 AM
I see that on Pet Story they're going to have a Black Friday Sale. Since Farm Story is WAY more popular I assume Team Lava is giving us a Black Friday Sale also? We've been MORE than patient with hardly any updates so step up and do it TL!

creolepraline
11-28-13, 01:06 PM
A gem sale will come on all of the games. Even the discontinued ones. Well....it's not officially gone. Even though I hardly plant anymore, with tons more crops to master, if they give us some of the box homes ill buy gems most likely.

mayennalee
11-29-13, 04:02 AM
Thank you TL for the items for sale :D

bufffarm
11-29-13, 06:11 AM
Yes thank you TL :)

creolepraline
11-29-13, 07:29 AM
I got the zen machine, mythical home, villa, temple and autumn building thingy. I can't say how much money I've spent trying to get the villa and zen machine. It's mind blowing!

CuteTali
I have a question: are more items being added throughout the day or have all these items been there for sale for the same price all day? I rather buy all my gems at once than go back and forth buying a few more the whole day.

creolepraline
Ooopss......zen mansion!

CuteTali
11-29-13, 12:31 PM
I didn't realize Farm Story would be getting a Black Friday sale or I would've set up my wish list for it earlier. Well just in case someone there is reading this thread here are the items I want to have most:
(Items marked in bold+color are on the very top of my list)

Valentine House
Cupid's Ranch
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/farm_story-2012-02-16-05-08-04.png
Valentine Picnichttp://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/farm_story-2012-02-09-12-28-11.pngI also like the little pond beside it with a turtle and a frog, not sure of the name for this item.
Pink Barn http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/MiniLaura/3c07f1c5.jpg
Valentine Tractor http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/yana_ma/valentine2012/0a873607.jpg
Romantic Bridgehttp://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/farm_story-2013-02-05-02-50-51.png There's also a chocolate colored cottage in the corner of that picture, not sure what it's called, but it's nice.

Heart Gazebo (I think that's the name just from looking at a picture anyway)
Australian Cottage

Valentine's Box - 2011 (no longer available)
-------------------------------------------------
Valentine Chalet
Pink Panda

Summer Surprise - 2011
----------------------------
I love Mom (sign)

Magical Basket - 2011
-------------------------
Cobblestone Bridge

Sunshine Box - 2011
------------------------
I love dad (sign)

Zen Chest - 2012
--------------------
Tortoise

Valentine Box - 2012 (no longer available)
-----------------------------------------------
Gondola
Valentine Coachhttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz5czh24aO1qm7yoc.jpg
Hot Air Balloon
Kissing Booth
Kissing Bears

Summer Beach Chest - 2012
---------------------------------
Sand Castle
Beach Hammock

Candy Cane Chest - 2012 (no longer available)
-----------------------------------------------------
Gift House
Snow Woman

Valentine's Chest - 2013
----------------------------
Gnome Social

Discovery Chest - 2010
---------------------------
Cottage

twospoons
11-29-13, 02:18 PM
my only wish for this game was some different houses, which we totally got, so yay! bonus cheers for the xmas barn, as it's that time of year.

yanochka
11-29-13, 03:13 PM
I finally got my red bridge :) now if I can only get my valentine chalet.....

badoodie
11-29-13, 04:10 PM
Have been waiting forever for the St. Bernard. 56 gems. Having a hard time justifying buying gems for this since I suspect Farm Story is going to land in the same heap of trash as Nightclub Story. I still have gems left to use in NS, oh well.

mayennalee
11-29-13, 04:56 PM
I love the snow barn and the candy canes. I splurged and got the mystical house and also the rainbow.

Some of the other players in the other games are saying that last year there was a couple of different releases of items. However this being Farm, well it would be awesome but i remain sceptical.

knuffduff
11-29-13, 05:57 PM
I finally got the St Bernard. Thank you TL... SO. when can we get the snow tiles and the water tiles??? What about releasing the snowy pines and the poinsettia too? There are locked up in prison long enough!

Come on! It is Christmas soon.

dangevin
12-01-13, 05:57 AM
Is the St Bernard animated like in the preview graphic? It has sparkly bling :) Just wondering!

knuffduff
12-01-13, 06:18 AM
Is the St Bernard animated like in the preview graphic? It has sparkly bling :) Just wondering!

Oh yes! It is the animated one. Great looking dog. And not dressed up as well.

Gerry21213
12-02-13, 02:43 PM
When are the Christmas items coming out for sale? And would you please have some things for coin and not all gems? Some of us cannot purchase addition gems and I know a lot of us have lost our gems because of the
way this game is set up!!

CuteTali
12-02-13, 03:07 PM
I was very disappointed with the lack of a real cyber monday sale in farm story, as well as the rest of these games I play. Was really expecing new items, not recycled items from friday and then overpriced too much :( Was about to buy gems today too, but nothing worth buying, so I didn't.

bbieprnc
12-02-13, 05:36 PM
When are the Christmas items coming out for sale? And would you please have some things for coin and not all gems? Some of us cannot purchase addition gems and I know a lot of us have lost our gems because of the
way this game is set up!!

Well we will see what TL will release this year - if they will re-release older items or bring new ones. Don't forget, this is forum for us - users and our forum moderators usually create a threat for us to suggest items, so keep looking out for them.

lester1a
12-04-13, 07:50 PM
We really need fs christmas! I can only do so much much with white bales!

jhehlah
12-04-13, 09:43 PM
its nice if its for coins lol