PDA

View Full Version : Where do you find your gifts that are given to you by others in farm stroy??

Unregistered
01-09-11, 04:51 PM
Hello all!!

I just started playing but cannot fogure out where to find your gifts that are given to you by others in the game!!! I have looked everywhere because when i hit accept and say thanks, I couldnt find them again!!! In bakery story its so easy!!! Thanks guys!!!!

Unregistered
01-09-11, 05:01 PM
Hello all!!

I just started playing but cannot fogure out where to find your gifts that are given to you by others in the game!!! I have looked everywhere because when i hit accept and say thanks, I couldnt find them again!!! In bakery story its so easy!!! Thanks guys!!!!

They are in your inventory. Tap on "edit", and then tap on the "inventory" icon, which will appear on the left hand side of your screen. Your gifts should be in there.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 05:06 PM
Ok!! Thank you so much! Your such a sweet heart!!!

Unregistered
01-11-11, 12:15 PM
There is no inventory item on the left hand side of the screen. :(

Unregistered
01-11-11, 06:51 PM
There is no inventory item on the left hand side of the screen. :(

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee453/melray1/4eb19711.jpg

Here is a screen shot for you. If you dont get these options when you tap on edit, then it is possible that you have a different version of Farm Story. I dont think Farm Story Flowers, or Summer have the gifting option, but if you have these versions you can download the original Farm Story and not lose your progress.

Any gifts you have received and accepted should be in the inventory.