PDA

View Full Version : Black friday sales popup

hiralhg
11-28-13, 06:14 AM
Im both on android and ios...today after reset ...i got popup of black friday sales on android....but didnt get it on ios....so am wondering whether the sale will be only on android ??? Pls help

11/29/13: 24 hr timer
Black Friday Floor Deco:
-Fairy Grotto 28 gems
-Fairy Kitchen 41 gems
-Fruit Fountain 49 gems
-Pastel Lounge 44 gems
-Garden Tea Party 49 gems
-Water Garden 4 gems
-Gelato Stand 35 gems
-Coffee Break 49 gems
-Dessert Castle 35 gems
-Pirate Cove 49 gems
-Candy Carousel 49 gems
-Statue of Liberty 35 gems
-Winter Display 14 gems
-Jazz Band 13 gems
-Artsy Piano 21 gems
-Barista Counter 35 gems
-San Francisco 49 gems
-Mother's Gazebo 13 gems
-Pastry Hub 49 gems
-Pastry Couch 30 gems
-Autumn Feast 49 gems
-Beach Hut 35 gems
-Duck Fountain 49 gems

igames4me
11-28-13, 06:15 AM
I got it on iOS
Lets see tommorow

chewytwix
11-28-13, 07:06 AM
I got a pop up on bs and ds only

rainie_day
11-28-13, 07:26 AM
I got it on iOS too

snlps
11-28-13, 08:05 AM
I got it on iOS in BS and fashion.

carabellexo
11-28-13, 08:10 AM
I got it on bakery and fashion. Will we be getting a sale in restaurant too?

soclassymom
11-28-13, 08:13 AM
Can some one confirm if Black Friday sale will be for everyone in all games or just who got the pop up? I got it in bubble mania , farm2 and home design !
I'm confused !

spasticforklift
11-28-13, 08:22 AM
I also got the pop up on iOS but in Castle Story. Let's hope it's a good sale ;)

creolepraline
11-28-13, 09:12 AM
Can some one confirm if Black Friday sale will be for everyone in all games or just who got the pop up? I got it in bubble mania , farm2 and home design !
I'm confused !

We get the at least 40% off sales in all of TLs games. Even those who never got sales or find them infrequent. They push them out to everyone! Gonna be too fun. I'll be broke that's for sure. I don't know about you all but I have no shame in looking at the clock and counting down the hours. Hoping they'll pass quickly.....

bobbyrae
11-28-13, 09:49 AM
I'm confused !

I haven't got any pop up at all...hmmm....

minidemon88
11-28-13, 10:35 AM
Got that pop-up in bs,rs and fashion. Oh ya, even in farm story 2 too!

carabellexo
11-28-13, 10:51 AM
I've just had this pop up on my notifications

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x399/Pudsey92/83536e04823deaac194e7d194bdeb8fc.jpg

MsBrookeNicole
11-28-13, 11:00 AM
I'm super excited for the gem sale.

This will be my first Christmas season playing Bakery Story, and I can not wait to decorate with the cute stuff they come out with. I'm gonna try to do it with mainly coins, but I will probably buy maybe 50 or so gems tomorrow depending on what the prices go down to.

crystal6789
11-28-13, 11:15 AM
This sale is not normally a gem sale... They tend to bring back old LTOs and only sell them for 24 hours... So, hopefully you have some gems saved up to get things!! :) I've been baking like mad man! :)

MizCricket
11-28-13, 11:20 AM
This sale is not normally a gem sale... They tend to bring back old LTOs and only sell them for 24 hours... So, hopefully you have some gems saved up to get things!! :) I've been baking like mad man! :)

It's usually both. I've gotten a 40% off gem sale in all games for the last two years on Black Friday. I would be very surprised if they don't have the same this year.

crystal6789
11-28-13, 11:29 AM
It's usually both. I've gotten a 40% off gem sale in all games for the last two years on Black Friday. I would be very surprised if they don't have the same this year.

Well, then I stand corrected :)

minidemon88
11-28-13, 11:30 AM
I'm wondering if the sales will be extended like what they did last year? Can't be for 24 hours only right? Hmmm~

OnCloudDivine
11-28-13, 11:34 AM
Guys, you don't even know...I've been counting down to this day for 3 months O_O

I'm wondering if the sales will be extended like what they did last year? Can't be for 24 hours only right? Hmmm~

I think last years was throughout the weekend? But gem sale was only that day. This popup has given me a great amount of comfort, lol.

sesamecake
11-28-13, 12:08 PM
So there will be a 40% off gem sale and some limited items as well?

Stueeeee
11-28-13, 12:10 PM
But what do u guys spend all your gems on?

Hanakimi87
11-28-13, 01:12 PM
Anybody care to share what they offered last year? I think I was out of the country at the time and wasn't able to play. :(

sesamecake
11-28-13, 02:24 PM
Hm.. buy real actual stuff at the mall or digital images of cute stuff for my bakery game? Ahh... well, you only live once. :p

igames4me
11-28-13, 02:42 PM
Hm.. buy real actual stuff at the mall or digital images of cute stuff for my bakery game? Ahh... well, you only live once. :p

Hey forget the mall it's to many people. Plus mall you can go anytime and you will only see 40% + off gems once a year

sls0991
11-28-13, 04:24 PM
Anybody care to share what they offered last year? I think I was out of the country at the time and wasn't able to play. :(

There is a post in the suggestions/feedback board.

hahah, I know right?

ashrb
11-28-13, 05:50 PM
Hey forget the mall it's to many people. Plus mall you can go anytime and you will only see 40% + off gems once a year

Not true, they do it again at Christmas :) I just moved into a new place this week so I'm choosing to spend my $$ on decorating rather than this game and hopefully at Christmas they will have another sale like last yr.

ElaineCarrel
11-28-13, 06:06 PM
I had no real idea as to what I was doing w these games last yr at this time but believe me w all the talk I've heard about Black Friday sale I've been saving money and I just got a nice refund from the iTunes Store so bring it on! Can't wait for the fun to start and unlike real life Black Friday sales these items won't run out and we don't need a number��

DocDJ
11-28-13, 07:41 PM
Is it possible for retired ovens to be put on sale even for gems?

hiralhg
11-28-13, 08:07 PM
Still no popup on bakery story on ios...got popup on all other games like jewel mania , bubble mania and farm story...can anybody explain this please....

ashrb
11-28-13, 08:17 PM
Still no popup on bakery story on ios...got popup on all other games like jewel mania , bubble mania and farm story...can anybody explain this please....

If you aren't seeing a popup I wouldn't worry about it, black Friday is happening for everyone in the games. You can visit blog.teamlava.com and there is a post about black Friday if that will make you feel any better.

WubWubSexi
11-28-13, 09:43 PM
holy **** I saw the same thing on my phone except it was for restaurant story

tennysonrobin
11-28-13, 11:35 PM
What time does the sale start (PCT time zone)? Not 00:00 on Friday right? Perhaps 12:00? I have no idea how to count down so I might get some sleep ="=

sls0991
11-28-13, 11:47 PM
What time does the sale start (PCT time zone)? Not 00:00 on Friday right? Perhaps 12:00? I have no idea how to count down so I might get some sleep ="=

I just asked the same question. Gem sales should start at midnight Pacific Time, but I have no clue about the LTOs, content sales. Like OnCloudDivine told me, it would only make sense for them to start at the same time if they are 24 hour sales, but who really knows with TL.

OnCloudDivine
11-29-13, 12:14 AM
Looking at last years' threads, the update posts were created at 12:30 am PST! Meaning there's hope for content being released at reset!!

HOWEVER, last year also had price adjustments halfway through the day, so I won't be buying right away just in case prices go lower...although, could they raise prices? They wouldn't do that...right? O_O I guess if there's something I have to have, I should buy it...

tennysonrobin
11-29-13, 12:18 AM
Looking at last years' threads, the update posts were created at 12:30 am PST! Meaning there's hope for content being released at reset!!

HOWEVER, last year also had price adjustments halfway through the day, so I won't be buying right away just in case prices go lower...although, could they raise prices? They wouldn't do that...right? O_O I guess if there's something I have to have, I should buy it...

They didn't give a refund after the adjustment? I thought it was a mistake and didn't affect the players much @@

OnCloudDivine
11-29-13, 12:25 AM
They didn't give a refund after the adjustment? I thought it was a mistake and didn't affect the players much @@

They did give a refund, don't get me wrong. But it did take some time in order to issue those refunds with limited staff after the holiday, meaning any players that had few to little gems wouldn't have been able to make any other purchases before the sales ended.

sls0991
11-29-13, 12:30 AM

I honestly wouldn't put anything past TL... but anything I HAVE to have, like you said, I will buy right away. The highest item was what, 40 gems last year when the "real prices" were added. So anything above that, I will be hesitant.

chocolat_89
11-29-13, 01:09 AM
I just got the pop up for the 40% off gem sale! No LTO's listed as of yet.

sls0991
11-29-13, 01:13 AM
Ltos posted!!! Some good ones yesssssss

rainie_day
11-29-13, 01:15 AM
Omg! I've been wanting the candy carousel! It's finally here :)

aileeniweeni
11-29-13, 01:17 AM
Black Friday Floor Deco:
-Fairy Grotto 28 gems
-Fairy Kitchen 41 gems
-Fruit Fountain 49 gems
-Pastel Lounge 44 gems
-Garden Tea Party 49 gems
-Water Garden 4 gems
-Gelato Stand 35 gems
-Coffee Break 49 gems
-Dessert Castle 35 gems
-Pirate Cove 49 gems
-Candy Carousel 49 gems
-Statue of Liberty 35 gems
-Winter Display 14 gems
-Jazz Band 13 gems
-Artsy Piano 21 gems
-Barista Counter 35 gems
-San Francisco 49 gems
-Mother's Gazebo 13 gems
-Pastry Hub 49 gems
-Pastry Couch 30 gems
-Autumn Feast 49 gems
-Beach Hut 35 gems
-Duck Fountain 49 gems

bigbux3
11-29-13, 01:23 AM
Comparing all these items to the items in Restaurant Story... why should I buy gems for RS when I could buy all the better items in Bakery Story?

OnCloudDivine
11-29-13, 01:24 AM
EVERYTHING I've ever wanted, I'm effervescently happy :o:o:D

TeamLava, thank you for listening to us, I will be contributing lots of real money for what you've done, others will too. You won't regret it! ♥

sls0991
11-29-13, 01:26 AM
Appreciate the list aileeniweeni! FAIRY GROTTO!!! I can die happy, finally! lol. I bought a bunch already. Fairy Grotto duh, Duck Fountain, Garden Tea Party, Dessert Castle, Mother's Gazebo. Eyeing the Pastry Hub, Pastry Couch, and Fruit Fountain. What a good deal on gems too! I wish there was more LTOS to buy!

rosym47
11-29-13, 01:30 AM
I have bought two and now I want the Jazz band but it won't place. I have the gems so that's not the problem anybody else having a problem with it?

AutumnHikari
11-29-13, 01:31 AM
I'm overly excited about this. My bank account will suffer.

sls0991
11-29-13, 01:31 AM
I have bought two and now I want the Jazz band but it won't place. I have the gems so that's not the problem anybody else having a problem with it?

Is the area you are trying to place it in big enough? Lol. I had that problem, had to move some stuff. Some items are BIG. I want to kiss TL right now. Can I, can I?

rosym47
11-29-13, 01:44 AM
That's the answer, thank you.

creolepraline
11-29-13, 01:57 AM
EVERYTHING I've ever wanted, I'm effervescently happy :o:o:D

TeamLava, thank you for listening to us, I will be contributing lots of real money for what you've done, others will too. You won't regret it! ♥

Divine, I am going to grab your hands and spin around jumping and crying. THE DUCK FOUNTAIN! Are you kidding me?!

I want everything. I'm so happy for everyone who will get the coffee break. My gosh! I need the duck fountain, Mother's Day garden, pastel lounge, fairy grotto, etc, etc. I'm going for broke!

creolepraline
11-29-13, 01:58 AM
The pastry hub! No one understands how many pianos I have (four) Trying to get that thing. I'm breathless!

OnCloudDivine
11-29-13, 02:21 AM
Divine, I am going to grab your hands and spin around jumping and crying. THE DUCK FOUNTAIN! Are you kidding me?!

I want everything. I'm so happy for everyone who will get the coffee break. My gosh! I need the duck fountain, Mother's Day garden, pastel lounge, fairy grotto, etc, etc. I'm going for broke!

I thought of you INSTANTLY!!! *spins around wildly with you* I bought one in your honor :D I must go visit you now!! Oh hey, can I have one of your dainty pianos??? :rolleyes:

I'm so happy for all of us here on bakery story, *girlish sigh*

tennysonrobin
11-29-13, 02:25 AM
I agree that the duck fountain is incredible, I wished for it long time ago lol. I bought it along with mother gazebo, and fruit fountain, and 3 small streams with stones around, i dont know what it's called, the one with 4g only. Not sure if I should buy barista counter and paster sofa or not, u know the 44g one. Anyone gives me advice :)

LalaSmooth
11-29-13, 03:08 AM
I got my gems 105 for 7.99 british money. Shame there isn't christmas decorations. What did everyone get?

LalaSmooth
11-29-13, 03:09 AM
Also do a Boxing Day sale TL!

mymummy789
11-29-13, 03:14 AM
Considering I wasn't going to buy anything for BS (intended to go mad on FS instead) I bought the Pastry Hub, Mother's Gazebo and the Dessert Castle!!
Does anyone know/remember if the gem sale will last all weekend or had I better stock up today whilst they are cheap?

LalaSmooth
11-29-13, 03:22 AM
Considering I wasn't going to buy anything for BS (intended to go mad on FS instead) I bought the Pastry Hub, Mother's Gazebo and the Dessert Castle!!
Does anyone know/remember if the gem sale will last all weekend or had I better stock up today whilst they are cheap?

It's for 24 hours only.

mymummy789
11-29-13, 03:41 AM
It's for 24 hours only.

best get myself another itunes voucher then :D

chewytwix
11-29-13, 03:50 AM
I saved since MARCH and amassed only over 200 gems by being frugal, haha! Omg, so worth it!!!! Now I can start redecorating without any fears of my fingers slipping!!! I did it!!!! Now what to buy? I want too many things!!!!! Bs obviously has the best sale...ds is kind of lame and rs only has a few good ones. Good job TL!! Love the bs sale :)

Now, if only I can survive Black Friday in retail as an employee ...wish me luck!

minidemon88
11-29-13, 03:56 AM
Omg! Coffee break, autumn feast and the pastry hub!! There's so many LTOs that I wanted to get for the first time. But not enough gems. *sigh* Is the fruit fountain that small, 2x2 size only??

mymummy789
11-29-13, 03:59 AM
I saved since MARCH and amassed only over 200 gems by being frugal, haha! Omg, so worth it!!!! Now I can start redecorating without any fears of my fingers slipping!!! I did it!!!! Now what to buy? I want too many things!!!!! Bs obviously has the best sale...ds is kind of lame and rs only has a few good ones. Good job TL!! Love the bs sale :)

Now, if only I can survive Black Friday in retail as an employee ...wish me luck!
blimey - you must have been REALLY careful with your fingers to save that many gems!!!!

filochick1982
11-29-13, 03:59 AM
Bought 580 gems and bought to my heart's content! I already had a few of the items from past LTO's and last year's sale. I bought the Fairy Grotto, Fairy Kitchen, Fruit Fountain, Garden Tea Party, 4 x Water Gardens, Coffee Break, Mother's Gazebo, Pastry Hub, Autumn Feast and Duck Fountain. Was hoping they would offer more stuff from the Mother's Surprise, Pastel Package and Tea Treasure boxes but oh well!

chewytwix
11-29-13, 04:41 AM
I remember the pop up said sales over the weekend but these are all 24 hr timers...are there more? Could there possibly be my precious Eiffel Tower in store...?

StevenKevin
11-29-13, 04:47 AM
ok like everyone i do think these sales rock :)))
HOWEVER (lol) i have to say i bought the barista counter last year ( one of BF items) for 48 gems - today it's 35 gems only..... which def means ive been had lol

chewytwix
11-29-13, 05:01 AM
ok like everyone i do think these sales rock :)))
HOWEVER (lol) i have to say i bought the barista counter last year ( one of BF items) for 48 gems - today it's 35 gems only..... which def means ive been had lol

I'm okay with paying a little more last year and have had it this whole time. The barista counter will probably never leave my floor

creolepraline
11-29-13, 05:14 AM
Bought 580 gems and bought to my heart's content! I already had a few of the items from past LTO's and last year's sale. I bought the Fairy Grotto, Fairy Kitchen, Fruit Fountain, Garden Tea Party, 4 x Water Gardens, Coffee Break, Mother's Gazebo, Pastry Hub, Autumn Feast and Duck Fountain. Was hoping they would offer more stuff from the Mother's Surprise, Pastel Package and Tea Treasure boxes but oh well!

So did I girlfriend, so did I! I have two duck ponds, two pastry hubs, the animals fruit pond thingy, the mothers gazebo, fairy kitchen, five more water gardens,, two fairy grottos, garden tea party...I think that's all. I already had the coffee break and candy carousel. Oh I have two of the pastry couches. Maybe something else. I'm down to 119 gems out of 580. Whew! Those went fast.

whimsy22
11-29-13, 05:50 AM
For once, you did everything right TL. Awesome job. Only thing that could make it better is a day 2 of sales. Or maybe the Eiffel or Lotus fountain. I saved up 100 gems from baking recipes and I am thrilled to be able to spend them.

Breejan1987
11-29-13, 06:04 AM
Does anybody know if there is any possibility of goal items, particularly stoves, being made available?

lilkeeks
11-29-13, 06:10 AM
Does anybody know if there is any possibility of goal items, particularly stoves, being made available?

I doubt it, Black Friday sales have always been a gem sale, and floor decorations being brought back

dani117
11-29-13, 06:12 AM
yay i am finally the proud owner of the barista counter! thanks TL!

NoWayCupcake
11-29-13, 06:16 AM
Oh my goodness I am overwhelmed!!!! Help me bakers, what should I get?! I have 60-something hard earned gems.. I'm torn between everything! If the Lotus fountain was there I'd definitely grab that. Hmm.. I might need to visit some bakeries to see these things in action. What would you guys say is the no brainer here?

igames4me
11-29-13, 06:22 AM
Oh my goodness I am overwhelmed!!!! Help me bakers, what should I get?! I have 60-something hard earned gems.. I'm torn between everything! If the Lotus fountain was there I'd definitely grab that. Hmm.. I might need to visit some bakeries to see these things in action. What would you guys say is the no brainer here?

Mother's Day gazebo is cute plus cheap 13 gems and its huge

carabellexo
11-29-13, 06:44 AM
I am absolutely loving this! Bought the fairy kitchen, barista counter, coffee break, mothers gazebo, pastry hub. Can't wait to re decorate with all my new items

stephanie40403
11-29-13, 07:11 AM
as a non decorator, i am very underwhelmed by the black friday stuff... I am VERY happy to see my fellow bakers this happy though. I was really hoping some of the goal stoves I missed prior to beginning would be available.

So sad :(

CuteTali
11-29-13, 07:33 AM
I have a question: are more items being added throughout the day or have all these items been there for sale for the same price all day? I rather buy all my gems at once than go back and forth buying a few more the whole day.

YvieKennaCafe
11-29-13, 07:37 AM
as a non decorator, i am very underwhelmed by the black friday stuff... I am VERY happy to see my fellow bakers this happy though. I was really hoping some of the goal stoves I missed prior to beginning would be available.

Me too. I'd love to get the Puebla appliances. Oh well. It is nice that some of my neighbors are happy.

chiefdragon
11-29-13, 08:09 AM
I'm so confused which one to buy. I want all of them... lol. Still deciding if I should buy more gems. I'll definitely buy the barista counter. Thank you very much TL for this awesome sale!

rosewaterlily
11-29-13, 08:13 AM
Got the fairy kitchen and pastry hub right away since I wanted those things forever, thanks TL. Wanted the lotus fountain but since it's not available got a duck fountain, which is pretty cute too. And then the mother's day gazebo since it was only 13 gems. Still have some gems left and contemplating what else I want.

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 08:34 AM
Ahhh I'm torn.

I can't tell you how many times I've purchased the Cake abd Tea box. I have a dainty piano, two jam stands, three icing counters, two sweet lamps and a tea display. This whole time what I've really wanted is the sampler cart,mainly because I thought the pastry hub was impossible to get. Now I'm wondering if I should get it for the sake of having it. But...

Part of me is like, "Yay!" and the other part wonders what the point is in buying boxes in the first place.

Ok, I've got about 190 gems (it's times like this that make you want to cry after having accidentally tapped 'open extra oven slot'). I want the pastry couch, and the coffee break looks tempting. Space is limited though. Bah. And I also want to save for Christmas just in case...

creolepraline
11-29-13, 08:45 AM
Ahhh I'm torn.

I can't tell you how many times I've purchased the Cake abd Tea box. I have a dainty piano, two jam stands, three icing counters, two sweet lamps and a tea display. This whole time what I've really wanted is the sampler cart,mainly because I thought the pastry hub was impossible to get. Now I'm wondering if I should get it for the sake of having it. But...

Part of me is like, "Yay!" and the other part wonders what the point is in buying boxes in the first place.

Ok, I've got about 190 gems (it's times like this that make you want to cry after having accidentally tapped 'open extra oven slot'). I want the pastry couch, and the coffee break looks tempting. Space is limited though. Bah. And I also want to save for Christmas just in case...

You know you wanna buy it.......

Do it, do it, do it!

I have four pianos from the cake and tea box, along with multiples of every other item. Minus the sampler cart. I got it on the first Try on another account. When I saw the sampler Cart I think a tiny tear slipped out of the corner of my eye. This box and the one with the duck pond tortured me for over a year.

If you really want it, get it. Some new items may come Monday and next month. But with the prices being around $5.99 for a decent item gems can be bought again. I regretted not finding a way to get the fairy grotto last year. Now I have two. I just bought that dumb Statue of Liberty stand by accident. I'm done for the day.

I got the duck pond, garden tea party and pastry hub on another account. I'm trying hard to not buy more gems. With those the barista counter doesn't seem as important as it was before.

But who am I really kidding? I know ill give in and buy it at the last moment. So many drinks to master still. The drinks would look great near him. He's a cutie!

sesamecake
11-29-13, 09:07 AM
Ahh! I can finally add some decent items to my bakery without opening 10 boxes and getting the 4th place prize every single time! I already got the barista counter and pastry hub. Think I might get the gelato stand or fairy kitchen as well. I've been coveting the pastry hub FOREVER and always tried the cake and tea box to get it and now I finally have it. Very happy indeed! :D What are you guys getting?

Blakli12
11-29-13, 10:38 AM
I bought:

Autumn Feast 49 gems
Jazz band 13 Gems
Mother's Gazebo 13gems
Water garden x4 4 gems per deco.

YvieKennaCafe
11-29-13, 10:47 AM
I wound up buying the barista counter and the gelato stand. I'd love the autumn feast if it wasn't any sort of theme. It had a very short shelf life especially for me in SoCal where we don't even really have autumn. Still have a few gems to play with.

nky1111
11-29-13, 10:55 AM
fairy grotto

thinking about garden tea party and call it a day. or mothers gazebo and something else tomorrow.

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 12:14 PM
You know you wanna buy it.......

Do it, do it, do it!

I have four pianos from the cake and tea box, along with multiples of every other item. Minus the sampler cart. I got it on the first Try on another account. When I saw the sampler Cart I think a tiny tear slipped out of the corner of my eye. This box and the one with the duck pond tortured me for over a year.

If you really want it, get it. Some new items may come Monday and next month. But with the prices being around $5.99 for a decent item gems can be bought again. I regretted not finding a way to get the fairy grotto last year. Now I have two. I just bought that dumb Statue of Liberty stand by accident. I'm done for the day.

I got the duck pond, garden tea party and pastry hub on another account. I'm trying hard to not buy more gems. With those the barista counter doesn't seem as important as it was before.

But who am I really kidding? I know ill give in and buy it at the last moment. So many drinks to master still. The drinks would look great near him. He's a cutie!

You're an enabler! ;) I totally feel you on becoming teary on getting the sampler cart. My life will be fulfilled at that point.

My other problem is that my space is limited, and I don't want to use gems to expand (but at this point the next expansion is for 20 mil so it'll be a while for me to rack up another 10m in coins. I don't think I'd be able to do both the coffee break and the pastry hub.

Does anyone remember how much the pastry couch was when it first came out?

sls0991
11-29-13, 12:17 PM
I was thinking about the Summer Shack thing, just for the sake of having it. I want everything really, but they do all add up, and I don't want to be wiped out before next Wednesday. Watch TL put out something awesome. I'll still probably get the candy carousel and fruit fountain, if nothing else.

sls0991
11-29-13, 12:18 PM
I've bought so much stuff already, even expanded twice with gems because I couldn't fit ANYTHING. Now, I still have about half of my purchases in storage, lol.

OnCloudDivine
11-29-13, 12:26 PM
Alright ladies, how many water gardens do I need?!?!? $__$ lol

Breejan1987
11-29-13, 12:34 PM

Me too!

bubbycakes87
11-29-13, 12:37 PM
I bought everything they offered today lol, I hope they put more christmas box items out though

CuteTali
11-29-13, 12:39 PM
I wish they would've brought back those tables that looked like a heart shaped chocolate box, complete with a bow. The truffle stools would be just as lovely too.
http://www.mediasmarties.nl/media/uploads/producties/b/bak/Bakery%20Store%20Valentine.jpg

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 12:44 PM
Bubbycakes, I am thoroughly impressed. :D

CuteTali, the truffle chairs were a goal item a couple of Valentines ago. As an Android user, I'd love to see them be available too but I think it's unlikely.

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 12:45 PM
I've bought so much stuff already, even expanded twice with gems because I couldn't fit ANYTHING. Now, I still have about half of my purchases in storage, lol.

Apologies for the back-to-back posts. What did you end up getting? :D

YvieKennaCafe
11-29-13, 12:53 PM
Is it just me or did the prices drop?

OnCloudDivine
11-29-13, 01:03 PM
Is it just me or did the prices drop?

My prices are currently still the same. What are you seeing? O_o provide screenshots if possible

YvieKennaCafe
11-29-13, 01:23 PM
My daughters play it on my phone and their prices are different. 49 gems are 35 on there's. My bakery on my iPad had same prices.

sesamecake
11-29-13, 01:29 PM
Wait, some of you guys are saying there will be a Monday sale as well? Is that true? Will there be different items? And then for the Christmas sale... do they usually do different items than the Thanksgiving Black Friday sale?? I picked up the Mother's Gazebo, Fairy Kitchen, and Dessert Castle as well. Still got 70 gems left, trying to decide if I should save them...

filochick1982
11-29-13, 01:39 PM
For those saying they don't have space, I have the biggest size bakery available and I STILL don't have enough space for all my decorations. Trust me, I have about 90% of my decor in storage because there will never be enough space! I theme my bakery though so it makes no sense to me gave everything out on display at the moment but what I love is being able to decide how I want to decorate next and having those particular items I've stored available whenever I want it. I guess what I'm saying is, but everything you want and just keep in storage for the time being. Right now my bakery is autumn-themed and then it will be Christmas so pretty much all the items I just bought will not be on display til probably early January.

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 01:43 PM
For those saying they don't have space, I have the biggest size bakery available and I STILL don't have enough space for all my decorations. Trust me, I have about 90% of my decor in storage because there will never be enough space! I theme my bakery though so it makes no sense to me gave everything out on display at the moment but what I love is being able to decide how I want to decorate next and having those particular items I've stored available whenever I want it. I guess what I'm saying is, but everything you want and just keep in storage for the time being. Right now my bakery is autumn-themed and then it will be Christmas so pretty much all the items I just bought will not be on display til probably early January.

I caught a glimpse of your bakery on the other thread. Masterful!

I have a question for anyone. Is it just me or does it seem like the little people in the coffee break are bigger than others? (Yes, I'm still going back and forth.)

whimsy22
11-29-13, 01:45 PM
If they lowered the prices then i want a refund on the balance. Otherwise it's just sly on TL's part.

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 01:49 PM
Unless they play it off as being a glitch.

whimsy22
11-29-13, 01:54 PM
Even if it's a glitch, prices need to be made uniform. Otherwise it's unfair. If some players are getting 35gem prices then all players must bave the ability to buy at that price. And those who have already bought at a higher price need to get refunds. I hope I don't get banned for saying something critical, but this is a matter of customer satisfaction, right?

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 02:00 PM
No I totally get you, whimsy.

Based on the other thread it looks like the items are being advertised at lower amounts but when the users make their purchase they're being charged the same amount as the rest of us (the regular prices).

whimsy22
11-29-13, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the extra info, Hanakimi87.

I sincerely hope the pricing issue was just a human error or a glitch. Interested to know how the situation ends up.

kvoeller
11-29-13, 02:12 PM
TL, I'm too lazy to post this in all the Black Friday threads for the games I play, but thank you so much for bringing back everything I wanted and then some. I started playing in March so I wasn't around for Black Friday last year and I am so happy you brought back items you sold then! You won't regret this! :)

twospoons
11-29-13, 02:14 PM
i was so convinced that the sales could not live up to my ridiculous expectations. happy to be wrong! i've already got the statue of liberty (my bakery currently being NYC themed) and the gelato stand which i'd only ever seen at one person's place and fell totally in love with, and the jazz band cause it was cheap and i liked it. i think i will have to break down and purchase (at least gems are also on sale!) so i can get both barista and duck fountain. still thinking about pastry hub.

great job, TL! (except for the exclusionary sweepstakes!)

creolepraline
11-29-13, 02:33 PM
i was so convinced that the sales could not live up to my ridiculous expectations. happy to be wrong! i've already got the statue of liberty (my bakery currently being NYC themed) and the gelato stand which i'd only ever seen at one person's place and fell totally in love with, and the jazz band cause it was cheap and i liked it. i think i will have to break down and purchase (at least gems are also on sale!) so i can get both barista and duck fountain. still thinking about pastry hub.

great job, TL! (except for the exclusionary sweepstakes!)
I wish I could give you mine. 30 gems gone down the drain over that foot ugly statue. She could be sitting on a prettier cake at least?!

creolepraline
11-29-13, 02:36 PM
Alright ladies, how many water gardens do I need?!?!? $__$ lol

o.O

You really gotta ask? Anything less than six would be a crime! Would have gotten more but the Statue of Liberty ruined my design plan. When it came out I was a kinda newbie player and only got one.

I always had this idea plan where I'd have them going from one end of the bakery to the other. And the clones has to walk between them, as if they were crossing a bridge. Now they are just surround my duck ponds because I can't get more.

So....go for broke!

twospoons
11-29-13, 02:44 PM
I wish I could give you mine. 30 gems gone down the drain over that foot ugly statue. She could be sitting on a prettier cake at least?!

I really only object to her having the wrong arm holding the torch. But they also have the subway cupcakes the wrong colors to go with which trains they're supposed to be for. Way to go, CALIFORNIA!

but right now i've got the grand central clock, the empire state lamp, the broadway sign, a whole bunch of taxi stools, and the nyc ovens and drink machines, so i'm totally happy with her, even if i probably would have rather had the nyc cake from that box. :-)

creolepraline
11-29-13, 03:06 PM
I would like to have the coffee beans that came out around that time too. From a couple years ago there is a breakfast table that would also go well with the NYC theme. Give them to us Monday TL! It would sell better than any other item today and last year.

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 03:16 PM
I really only object to her having the wrong arm holding the torch. But they also have the subway cupcakes the wrong colors to go with which trains they're supposed to be for. Way to go CALIFORNIA!

THANK YOU. I thought I was the only one irked by the wrong colors on the cupcakes!

CuteTali
11-29-13, 03:53 PM
Can any mod or TL staff member comfirm whether or not we will have more sales like this throughout the weekend or not? I'm getting a popup saying it's a 24H sale, nothing mentioning anything about the rest of the weekend.

Also can you please let us know how long the 40% gem sales last? I blew most my gems I had in bakery and I'm not sure whether to buy more or not for now, without knowing if the sales continue tomorrow.

applesauce510
11-29-13, 04:11 PM
I would love to have the candy dispenser and the ice cream sofa from last year

applesauce510
11-29-13, 04:13 PM
Also the lolipop station. Pretty please :)

CuteTali
11-29-13, 04:21 PM
OMG I just went back into Bakery Story to see all the prices for items I purchased today dropped a lot! I wasted so many gems on items that are now cheaper in the very same day, I would like to get the difference between the full price I paid earlier today to what it is showing as now. I should've known something like this would've happenned! TL makes it so hard to trust them :( /cry

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Natasha_07
11-29-13, 04:27 PM
OMG I just went back into Bakery Story to see all the prices for items I purchased today dropped a lot! I wasted so many gems on items that are now cheaper in the very same day, I would like to get the difference between the full price I paid earlier today to what it is showing as now. I should've known something like this would've happenned! TL makes it so hard to trust them :( /cry

I still have the same prices & I'm on android. Could you post a pic if possible ?

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 04:39 PM

From what I read in the other thread, it's only being advertised at a lower price, but when people go to make a purchase they are charged the regular (original) amount of gems.

cherryberry9
11-29-13, 04:42 PM
From what I read in the other thread, it's only being advertised at a lower price, but when people go to make a purchase they are charged the regular (original) amount of gems.

That makes sense.

NoWayCupcake
11-29-13, 04:44 PM
Anyone know if there will be different items for sale over the weekend? Or is today it? I've waited all day to spend my gems, hesitant to spend them ALL in case I should wait..

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 04:46 PM
That makes sense.

Yeah. I feel bad for the OP in that thread because she was trying to stick to a specific, budgeted number of gems and after purchasing the items realized that she was down an additional 91 gems. >_<

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 04:47 PM
Anyone know if there will be different items for sale over the weekend? Or is today it? I've waited all day to spend my gems, hesitant to spend them ALL in case I should wait..

No word on that, I believe. I'm still debating on my last purchase as well. (Pastry hub? Coffee break?)

igames4me
11-29-13, 04:52 PM
I'm thinking so items will stay with another 24 hr time limit but some will go and maybe they will add new ones

CuteTali
11-29-13, 04:53 PM
No word on that, I believe. I'm still debating on my last purchase as well. (Pastry hub? Coffee break?)

I bought the Pastry Hub over the Coffee Break because I like it better, anytime I'd see Pastry Hub in another bakery I'd pause and look at it, there's something about it, it's so pink and pretty and perfect for a bakery. That's just my taste though. Get whichever appeals to you most.

NoWayCupcake
11-29-13, 05:50 PM
Got the barista counter! I definitely like spending gems on items I can use year round, even though that autumn feast is amazing. Not sure if I'll spend anymore tonight. Wiiiiiish I had enough for the pastry hub! Personally I prefer it over the coffee break. The fountains are awesome too. *sigh* haha

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 06:01 PM
Thanks for your input guys. I think I'm starting to lean towards the pastry hub...I think? Ahhhh. I wish it didn't have the baker person on top of it. XD

A neighbor pointed out coffee break is larger though. She was kind enough to put them out on her floor to show me but I'm still back and forth.

My bakery has a pink-yellow theme (outside of holiday themes) so either would work, although pastry hub is certainly more delicate and cute.

creolepraline
11-29-13, 06:05 PM
I keep a pink/yellow, pink/brown or a pink/green theme. I kept my candy carousel, coffee break and Eiffel Tower out at all times. Now the carousel is in for a while as I have no space, the coffee break may have to go because I need to put some Xmas items out. Even with the max space available I'm still unable to fit everything. I want an erratic bakery and it's driving me nuts how semi tidy it is right now. Why can't we have expansions?

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 06:22 PM
Yup, I have the candy carousel and have never put it out because it takes up so much space.

Ahh this wouldn't be an issue if I hadn't lost those 49 gems in that gem trap! ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ

rosewaterlily
11-29-13, 06:24 PM
Yeah I blew almost 250 gems (had over 300 earned gems saved up) today. I am content to look at some of the items in my neighbor's bakeries (lots of them have the barista counter, for instance), whereas I mostly bought things that are pink/floral/pastry themed. Problem is now my bakery which was formerly decorated in sections prominently featuring orange for the fall is now all messed up and stuffed with random incongruous Black Friday purchases, some of which are highly out of season--may have to shuffle some of them off to storage soon for Christmas decor. Still keeping 50+ gems in store in case that lotus fountain ever shows up for cyber monday or day after Christmas. :P I think last year the items on sale for those days were pretty much the same as Black Friday though.

NoWayCupcake
11-29-13, 06:29 PM
I fear the Lotus Fountain is so requested and wanted that the price will be outrageous, BUT I will keep my fingers crossed. I'm thinking of saving my last 30 something gems too.. I'd hate to spend them all only to see something I must have later! These decisions **** me lol I have to remind myself... It's just a game!!

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 06:32 PM
I fear the Lotus Fountain is so requested and wanted that the price will be outrageous, BUT I will keep my fingers crossed. I'm thinking of saving my last 30 something gems too.. I'd hate to spend them all only to see something I must have later! These decisions **** me lol I have to remind myself... It's just a game!!

It's all fun and games...

...until you fall into a gem trap.

DUN DUN DUN

MsBrookeNicole
11-29-13, 07:19 PM
I resisted and only bought the Barista counter despite buying $30 worth of gems. I'm holding on to them for Christmas stuff, since this is my first Christmas playing Bakery Story and I want to be able to buy what I want

twospoons
11-29-13, 09:02 PM
Just bought duck fountain for 35 gems and water gardens for 3 each, down from 49 and 4 earlier today. So all those extra gems I paid for jazz band, lady liberty and gelato stand that I bought early this morning get refunded, right? Cause that was 3, 5 and (not sure on gelato) that I want back!!!

CuteTali
11-29-13, 09:05 PM
Just bought duck fountain for 35 gems and water gardens for 3 each, down from 49 and 4 earlier today. So all those extra gems I paid for jazz band, lady liberty and gelato stand that I bought early this morning get refunded, right? Cause that was 3, 5 and (not sure on gelato) that I want back!!!

I guess it's not just me then. What's going on? Why are prices changing in the very same day? It's not fair for all of us people spending our hard earned money when some people get it cheaper. Please refund all players who overpaid for these items.

LCAHEARTS
11-29-13, 09:07 PM
I guess it's not just me then. What's going on? Why are prices changing in the very same day? It's not fair for all of us people spending our hard earned money when some people get it cheaper. Please refund all players who overpaid for these items.

Wow. Talk about ridiculously unfair. Congrats TL, you scammed me too!

nky1111
11-29-13, 09:19 PM
lol they do that even in real life shops these days, what do u want from a game..
and does the proce really drop? it may charge the old price..

Snowlotus04
11-29-13, 09:28 PM
So I just have a question, before these Black Friday items came back, were they 24 gems each in a box?

CuteTali
11-29-13, 09:31 PM
So I just have a question, before these Black Friday items came back, were they 24 gems each in a box?

Some were in a box, but boxes are a chance, you never know what you're gonna get. This is a rare chance to actually get your hands on items you want. Also some of the items didn't come in a box, but were rather sold as Limited Time Offers throughout the years. Some I tink were also regular items that were sold but then removed from the store to make room for new items.

CuteTali
11-29-13, 09:31 PM
think*

minidemon88
11-29-13, 09:38 PM
I just check my game and didn't noticed a price drop. The prices stated are still the same. Though I still haven't purchase anything from the sales yet. I just can't decide on which to get. *sigh* Few more hours to go before the sales end.

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 09:49 PM
I just check my game and didn't noticed a price drop. The prices stated are still the same. Though I still haven't purchase anything from the sales yet. I just can't decide on which to get. *sigh* Few more hours to go before the sales end.

Same. Still between the pastry hub and coffee break. What are you deciding on?

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 09:53 PM

Did your gem amount decrease by that amount as well? One user reported still being charged the original price after tapping to purchase.

KittyLucky
11-29-13, 10:04 PM
I bought :
1. Pastry hub 49 gems
2. Fruit fountain 49 gems
3. Gelato stand 35 gems
4. Fairy grotto 28 gems
5. Mothers gazebo 13 gems
6. Barista counter 35 gems
7. Duck fountain 49 gems
8. Coffee break 49 gems
9. Water garden 4 x 4 gems

I don't see any changes on the price, on my game, is it really true the price being reduced ??? I'm on android. And if the price is reduced how can i get my gems that being purchased back ???

CuteTali
11-29-13, 10:07 PM
I went back into bakery and prices are back up to what they started as, not really sure what's going on, but if some people got the reduced prices, then I would like to have a total of 49 gems that I overpaid for everything I bought. Come to think of it, that's a whole nother display if I got a refund.

CuteTali
11-29-13, 10:13 PM
I went back into bakery and prices are back up to what they started as, not really sure what's going on, but if some people got the reduced prices, then I would like to have a total of 49 gems that I overpaid for everything I bought. Come to think of it, that's a whole nother display if I got a refund.

Winter Display (x2) - Original Price Paid: 14; Lower Price seen seen later: 10.

Pastry Hub - Original Price Paid: 49; Lower Price seen seen later: 35.

Mother's Gazebo - Original Price Paid:13; Lower Price seen seen later: 10.

Pastel Lounge - Original Price Paid: 44; Lower Price seen seen later: 31.

Duck Fountain - Original Price Paid: 49; Lower Price seen seen later: 35.

Yep, just calculated it again, that's 49 gems difference.

kvoeller
11-29-13, 10:18 PM
This is awful. My instincts told me to wait until this evening in case the prices changed like they did last year and I didn't. Now everything is cheaper.... Nice scam, TL. Another winning business tactic.

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 10:19 PM
I'm not seeing any difference in prices. On Android.

cherryberry9
11-29-13, 10:21 PM
I'm not seeing any difference in prices. On Android.

Me neither.

minidemon88
11-29-13, 10:40 PM
Same. Still between the pastry hub and coffee break. What are you deciding on?

There's too many that I wanted. But I get it down to the coffee break, autumn feast, pastry hub, gelato stand. Why is everyone so gaga about the duck fountain? Hmmm~ I'm still pondering over my choices.

LCAHEARTS
11-29-13, 10:41 PM
lol they do that even in real life shops these days, what do u want from a game..
and does the proce really drop? it may charge the old price..

Um...how often do you shop for something and know exactly what the price was prior to you purchasing it? It's a little different. And ACTUALLY, on a popular website, they'll actually refund you the difference if the price drops in a 7 day period AUTOMATICALLY. So yeah.

Hanakimi87
11-29-13, 10:45 PM
There's too many that I wanted. But I get it down to the coffee break, autumn feast, pastry hub, gelato stand. Why is everyone so gaga about the duck fountain? Hmmm~ I'm still pondering over my choices.

I think the duck fountain is cute because it's an entire family, but I think it would only look really good in certain bakeries.

Ugh I'm on the east coast and falling asleep. Must...make...a decision...

minidemon88
11-29-13, 11:28 PM
I think the duck fountain is cute because it's an entire family, but I think it would only look really good in certain bakeries.

Ugh I'm on the east coast and falling asleep. Must...make...a decision...

Yup, that could be one of the reason too and it's much bigger when you compared it with the fruit fountain for the same price. I just bought the 275 gems pack. First time in my years of playing! >_< It's so hard to resist! Bought the pastry hub since it's the one I wanted the most and the autumn feast. Now I'm considering coffee break or duck fountain? Sales is ending in less than 2 hours. Oh my! ((((;゚Д゚)))))))

twospoons
11-29-13, 11:30 PM
Just to add to earlier complaint, I'm on android, and when I saw prices go down I bought the water garden first and definitely saw my gem count only go down by 3, and when I bought the duck fountain, I saw the little -35 indicator float away when I tapped again to purchase. Perhaps person who saw lower prices but was charged original prices happened to be buying right when they switched?

And in real life, you can go back to a store where you just bought something and often get the difference back if it went on sale. Not always, sometimes they specifically exclude previously purchased items in promotions, but certainly no retailer does that in same day sales. (or I'm just old and remember when they did that.)

twospoons
11-29-13, 11:35 PM
Wait, I just went back to game and prices are back to original highs. What the heck is going on?

sls0991
11-29-13, 11:45 PM
I have no idea what anyone is talking about with prices lowering. Prices have been the same for me all day. Hopefully it's just a glitch or something, or TL "experimenting" without meaning to actually lower/raise the prices. I just want to say that I'm grateful for this sale, so thank you TL. I got so many good things I otherwise wouldn't have gotten.

I bought:
Fairy Grotto
Fairy Kitchen
Duck Pond
Dessert Castle
Garden Tea Party
Mother's Gazebo
Barista Counter
Fruit Fountain
4 Water Gardens

Snowlotus04
11-30-13, 12:35 AM
Still can't decide what to get...the winter display, piano, barista counter, or perhaps the scarecrow couch...let alone having room for more than one...maybe I should wait till Christmas? Any ideas?? Can't seem to make up my mind, I mean I do like all of them but I'm not in love with them...

OnCloudDivine
11-30-13, 12:41 AM
Still can't decide what to get...the winter display, piano, barista counter, or perhaps the scarecrow couch...let alone having room for more than one...maybe I should wait till Christmas? Any ideas?? Can't seem to make up my mind, I mean I do like all of them but I'm not in love with them...

Get the barista counter! There has not been any design so realistic and revered in the history of BS!

I have no idea what anyone is talking about with prices lowering. Prices have been the same for me all day. Hopefully it's just a glitch or something, or TL "experimenting" without meaning to actually lower/raise the prices. I just want to say that I'm grateful for this sale, so thank you TL. I got so many good things I otherwise wouldn't have gotten.

I bought:
Fairy Grotto
Fairy Kitchen
Duck Pond
Dessert Castle
Garden Tea Party
Mother's Gazebo
Barista Counter
Fruit Fountain
4 Water Gardens

Girrrrrl, I went crazy! I got:

Fairy grotto
Fairy kitchen
Pastel lounge
Garden tea party (x2)
Gelato Stand
Barista counter (x2..I'm telling you, it's a classic!!)
Mother's Gazebo
Pastry Hub
Autumn Feast
Beach Hut
Duck Fountain
Water Garden (x15...can never have too many:rolleyes:)

I couldn't be happier after saving hundreds of gems for months of dead box updates to finally spend them on things I want! What a concept.

Snowlotus04
11-30-13, 12:48 AM
Is the barista counter really that great? I seem to like my crystal piano better... =/

sls0991
11-30-13, 12:56 AM
5 minutes left and I snagged the beach hut and pastry hub! OnCloudDivine you inspire me! :D

sls0991
11-30-13, 12:56 AM
Woah, guess not? I bought them, but they were just taken away and my gems given back.. awkward. o.O I'm not too upset, I got everything I REALLY wanted.

cherryberry9
11-30-13, 12:58 AM
We better get some more sales tomorrow cause I still have gems.

sls0991
11-30-13, 01:00 AM
We better get some more sales tomorrow cause I still have gems.

That would be AMAZING of TL, like really freaking awesome. But I kind of doubt it lol.

cherryberry9
11-30-13, 01:05 AM
That would be AMAZING of TL, like really freaking awesome. But I kind of doubt it lol.

I doubt it too...but they said they would have "more goodies this weekend"

cherryberry9
11-30-13, 01:12 AM
I HAVE JUST STAYED UP TILL 12!!

There are some new deals...same items but all 70 gems. Boo hoo...

cherryberry9
11-30-13, 01:19 AM
Maybe when I wake up there'll be something new..

sls0991
11-30-13, 01:32 AM
Recycling old deals with a higher price tag? LOL. TL, I have 300+ gems to spend and many others on this board have mentioned wanting additional LTOs so they can spend whatever they have left. Want to make some more money? Give us new LTOs for similar prices. It's only logical. My brother bought me an iTunes card for Christmas so I'd rather spend these gems now so I can use the card later. Come on TL hear us! Sales have been awesome so far!

sls0991
11-30-13, 01:33 AM
And I wouldn't mind smaller box items for a few gems.. Hint hint. :)

minidemon88
11-30-13, 03:46 AM
Was thinking that there will be more goodies during the weekends. Guess I was wronged. 40% off on gems pack, 30% off on decorations are gone and the items are much lesser now. Bummer! :(

nky1111
11-30-13, 05:12 AM
so that's all for the "sale"?? lol the pet shop story got ALL of the stuff that EVER existed there on sale!! maybe reopen it and close rs and bs lol

igames4me
11-30-13, 06:23 AM
teamlava we want cyber monday

NoWayCupcake
11-30-13, 06:24 AM
This is weird! Only some of the items left and for a price no one will pay? Idk what I was waiting for exactly but this isn't it! Still very happy with my 35 gem Barista Counter though. Would a mod explain the price changes last night that have been talked about?

Hanakimi87
11-30-13, 07:50 AM
Yeah I'd like to know what's going on with the price changes as well.

Hanakimi87
11-30-13, 08:03 AM
Posted a new thread asking for a response.

6SweetSt
11-30-13, 09:10 AM
Posted a new thread asking for a response.

From what others had posted this sale was different t than last year. I saved gems, so disappointed. Would have spent all but had read items released throughout weekend. Just expected same.

6SweetSt
11-30-13, 09:42 AM
I guess I should have spend every last gem, had just read sale would continue.

lilkeeks
11-30-13, 09:46 AM
Awww I'm kinda bummed that I missed out...I worked on Thanksgiving night, came home and slept 6 hours, then went back to work and pulled a 14 hour shift. I didn't get to purchase any gems during the gem sale, and now half of the items are gone :(

ashrb
11-30-13, 10:38 AM
Well I caved and bought the duck pond & candy carousel seeing as I've tried for those two prizes way too many times in the past :rolleyes: was very happy to see my favorite duck pond for sale! I would have thought they'd continue on with the sale like they did last year, but oh well. I'm saving the rest of my gems for Christmas :)

Hanakimi87
11-30-13, 10:45 AM
I'm wondering if they'll be doing something for Cyber Monday but it seems unlikely...

cherryberry9
11-30-13, 10:57 AM
Its unlikely.

6SweetSt
11-30-13, 01:36 PM
:) My I ask what Christmas is like. in the game?
Well I caved and bought the duck pond & candy carousel seeing as I've tried for those two prizes way too many times in the past :rolleyes: was very happy to see my favorite duck pond for sale! I would have thought they'd continue on with the sale like they did last year, but oh well. I'm saving the rest of my gems for Christmas :)

ashrb
11-30-13, 01:58 PM
:) My I ask what Christmas is like. in the game?

Well last year there was a 40% sale at Christmas and they brought out first and second place prizes from boxes. I'm hoping they will do it again this year :) plus I'm a sucker for xmas decor.

creolepraline
11-30-13, 02:04 PM
They may bring more things back. They made money off of us. To give more things Monday would mean more money for them, if they're smart. I don't wanna wait until next month for another sale! Give us some Xmas items!

Gosh, I don't have space for Rudolph and his peeps.

6SweetSt
11-30-13, 03:19 PM
They may bring more things back. They made money off of us. To give more things Monday would mean more money for them, if they're smart. I don't wanna wait until next month for another sale! Give us some Xmas items!

Gosh, I don't have space for Rudolph and his peeps.

That is so true the better sales like last year help TL and make us happy!! So why not?? Thank you for the info.

6SweetSt
11-30-13, 03:23 PM
It is kinda hard and scary for me to save gems because I accidentally waste them or my nice gets my phone and plays my games...I say, careful don't spend my gems!!! :)

nky1111
11-30-13, 03:43 PM
They may bring more things back. They made money off of us. To give more things Monday would mean more money for them, if they're smart.

they don't want everybody to have everything because this means no more money lol))

CuteTali
11-30-13, 04:44 PM
It is kinda hard and scary for me to save gems because I accidentally waste them or my nice gets my phone and plays my games...I say, careful don't spend my gems!!! :)

Don't let little kids play with your phone, set them up their own shop on a spare/old device. I get nervous when people go near my tablet.

6SweetSt
11-30-13, 06:42 PM
Don't let little kids play with your phone, set them up their own shop on a spare/old device. I get nervous when people go near my tablet.
Great idea and it will help, her daddy got her an iPod and I set her up. Really reading the goal info and messages is good for her reading!!!

esse318
11-30-13, 06:48 PM
but my pastry couch cost 42 gems ?!
is the price different for everyone?

igames4me
11-30-13, 07:40 PM
but my pastry couch cost 42 gems ?!
is the price different for everyone?

The "special price" lower price was for yesterday Black Friday
Now that its Saturday they hiked the price
Lets see what price they put tommorow Sunday and Monday

creolepraline
11-30-13, 07:54 PM

I had lots of near panic attacks when my daughter would go near my ipad. In the name of "helping" Mommie, she's used a bunch of gems in castle, dragon, fashion and here. Anyone who plays dragon knows how irritating it is when am epic super rare is sold. Or when an entire counter with over 100,000 servings of Capp is sold because a counter didnt match the decor.

Now she's my little tip collector. When I ask her to tip for me, she says ain't nobody got time for that. She's five. o.O

Hanakimi87
11-30-13, 07:58 PM
I had lots of near panic attacks when my daughter would go near my ipad. In the name of "helping" Mommie, she's used a bunch of gems in castle, dragon, fashion and here. Anyone who plays dragon knows how irritating it is when am epic super rare is sold. Or when an entire counter with over 100,000 servings of Capp is sold because a counter didnt match the decor.

Now she's my little tip collector. When I ask her to tip for me, she says ain't nobody got time for that. She's five. o.O

My brother wiped out my entire stash (500+) of gold. On food.

He's 31.

CuteTali
11-30-13, 10:55 PM

He's 31.

That's hilarious, but also sad at the same time.

creolepraline
11-30-13, 11:50 PM

He's 31.

I'm sorry, but I burst out chuckling. My gosh! I'd have been miffed. With my daughter I just rolled my eyes and started replacing what she took. Did he do it with the instant cook? What did he say when he realized what he'd done? Jeez!

sls0991
12-01-13, 12:06 AM
No one touches my phone, and if they do they don't go NEAR my bakery! Lol. I'm a little obsessed. And I've bought gems, so if anyone spent them on me, there would be hell to pay!

TinksThots
12-01-13, 12:33 AM
That. Is. EPIC. Does she do the accent/attitude when she says it? Oh that's so great... Glad hubby's a deep sleeper... Thanks bunches, I've been needing a laugh like that. =D

sls0991
12-01-13, 01:13 AM
Cyber Monday Popup!

OnCloudDivine
12-01-13, 01:15 AM
AAaaaaah, I hope they have another gem sale...hardly saved any after spending the majority on Friday :eek:

chewytwix
12-01-13, 05:04 AM
My bakery is too small to fit all my 4x4s :(

carabellexo
12-01-13, 06:01 AM
Please TL release the Pastel Coffee Bar Been wanting this for so long, I'm rubbish at boxes.

Hanakimi87
12-01-13, 07:03 AM
I'm sorry, but I burst out chuckling. My gosh! I'd have been miffed. With my daughter I just rolled my eyes and started replacing what she took. Did he do it with the instant cook? What did he say when he realized what he'd done? Jeez!

He LAUGHED. He goes, "Uhh...here's your game back." With this stupid grin on his face because he knew I'd warned him not to touch anything.

Ooh was I mad!

In Dragon Story there is a button where you can buy food for gold, although I don't think anyone uses it intentionally for the most part as it's a total waste. He clicked that and bought 20,000 fireapples or something.

creolepraline
12-01-13, 07:08 AM
He LAUGHED. He goes, "Uhh...here's your game back." With this stupid grin on his face because he knew I'd warned him not to touch anything.

Ooh was I mad!

In Dragon Story there is a button where you can buy food for gold, although I don't think anyone uses it intentionally for the most part as it's a total waste. He clicked that and bought 20,000 fireapples or something.

Ouch! That would have a total, you better get your credit card out dude, moment. In dragon i bought food ONCE when I really understood the game better, right before I got my first diamond. I came here asking folks if they ever did it and they ripped me APART. I got a bunch of invites and was told my dragons are all babies and isn't it cute how I like them like that. I told them, uh, I don't have money for food! They were like, dude, you stink as a player. Collect, save, plant, feed, tah dah! Those were the days....

When I first start playing here and didn't understand much I used gems to speed cook, because I didn't know I could block the door.

Hanakimi87
12-01-13, 07:27 AM
Oh god, that brings back memories. I didn't have many coins so I asked a friend who'd been playing for a month or so whether I should spend 10 gems for 100k in coins. She wasn't entirely sure but recommended I save my gems. Wise woman.

Hanakimi87
12-01-13, 07:29 AM
Also, I kept my Boo dragon as a baby because I thought he was cutest in that form. No shame! (I don't play anymote though so he'll be stuck in perpetual youth now.)

anitahere
12-04-13, 10:42 AM
im both on android and ios...today after reset ...i got popup of black friday sales on android....but didnt get it on ios....so am wondering whether the sale will be only on android ??? Pls help

11/29/13: 24 hr timer

thank you team lava i enjoyed this sale :-)