PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving sales

Anyuszko
11-28-13, 01:37 AM
Dear Staff, can we hear some details about Thanksgiving sales? I just got a popup but nothing else. :)

freshfunin2008
11-28-13, 02:21 AM
Fix the game for those with issues since crash. Add more habitats or stop adding dragons. Listen to your customers. Thanks

kbrown0410
11-28-13, 02:37 AM
Return the gold I lost because of the crash and I will consider buying during the sales. At least reply to my emails.

Steveklerk
11-28-13, 06:21 AM
I saw habitats that cost normaly 6 mil, now are 1mil.
i was saving up for mythic habitat :-)

cohesin
11-28-13, 06:27 AM
Do you think that more habitats will be on sale or only those that is currently on sale?
Black sand is 2mill, dont want to purchase now if it's coming on sale...

Olena
11-28-13, 06:47 AM
Fix the game for those with issues since crash. Add more habitats or stop adding dragons. Listen to your customers. Thanks

Best wishes of the day :) Game crashes are frustrating.

igames4me
11-28-13, 07:27 AM
I was thinking on buying gold for the sale butttttt if the summoning thing doesn't get fixed I won't (many people won't)
So pls fix

Kami365
11-28-13, 10:16 AM
I'm also thinking to buy Gold,but if TL really have good discount than normal. TL should introduce very special Gold sale on occasions.,

creolepraline
11-28-13, 12:01 PM
Gold will be on sale, with at least 40% off. Habitat spaces won't be on sale but who knows maybe they will slash prices for the premium ones? Snort.....I can wish.....Ha!

Hopefully we get some items like the treasure cave back. Maybe the wheel. Ill get some gold. If they're nice to me on the other games, I may buy a huge bundle. We shall see what they do at 12 tonight.

Lesimony
11-28-13, 12:11 PM
Habitat spaces won't be on sale but who knows maybe they will slash prices for the premium ones?.
I don't know about a discount on the ones that cost gold, but the other high-cost habitats (stone, mythic, etc) have all dropped to 1 million in my market. And it doesn't say limited so hopefully the price drop is permanent.

Anyuszko
11-28-13, 12:19 PM
I hope some dragons should come back for sale maybe, like eclipse

Anasarra
11-28-13, 01:48 PM
Please,please a few more habitats - I am maxed out - again ..... 59/59.

Anyuszko
11-29-13, 01:09 AM
I missed the popup this morning but see that many dragons are back in my market. Are they breedable or just for sale? Does anybody know?

sabrinainde
11-29-13, 01:14 AM
I'm wondering this myself. I'd like to try for the Cosmic dragons.

faeriedust
11-29-13, 01:20 AM
I'm guessing the Cosmic dragons are breedable, but I wonder about the tournament and summoning dragons.

faeriedust
11-29-13, 01:21 AM
I'm guessing the Cosmic dragons are breedable, but I wonder about the tournament and summoning dragons.

Actually nevermind, I have no idea. I'm just going to wait until an official announcementis posted.

SaphireTheDragon
11-29-13, 01:23 AM
ALL the cosmic dragons are back! Along with the fairy tales and a few others!!

spectacular2nv
11-29-13, 01:25 AM
Omg. Wraith is breedable on IOS.
So many great dragons are back.

Anyuszko
11-29-13, 01:25 AM
yup but the main question is, are they breedable for a limited time or just can be bought. I see no popup. Also, DS is down again a bit, hard to enter.

Anyuszko
11-29-13, 01:26 AM
Omg. Wraith is breedable on IOS.

Or no. :) That is the question.

Anasarra
11-29-13, 01:28 AM
Yaaaay! THANK YOU thank you TL! Another habitat! And! A chance at some of our favorites! Does this mean I can try to breed these? I would love to try for Yin Yang and I never got Falling Leaf.... Oh joy!

Anyuszko
11-29-13, 01:32 AM
Also, there is a greater gold sale going on (at least on my acc), like 40% off. That is more than usual.

Please if someone happens to breed a "new" dragon report it.

Anyuszko
11-29-13, 01:35 AM
Actually, from the currently returning dragons I only miss eclipse an falling leaves. Still not buying them for so high prices, with the gold sale going on their prices are still high but should give them a try if they r breedable

kms899
11-29-13, 02:06 AM
can the mods confirm that all these dragons are breedable or only available for buying only.

Anyuszko
11-29-13, 02:08 AM
For those who wonders i just BREED A COSMIC. I sold it coz I have it, trying for ecliple

kms899
11-29-13, 02:12 AM
thanks

creolepraline
11-29-13, 02:16 AM
A double rainbow, are you kidding me?!

sabrinainde
11-29-13, 02:29 AM
For those who wonders i just BREED A COSMIC. I sold it coz I have it, trying for ecliple

Thank you!!

Gabi2111
11-29-13, 02:32 AM
Does anyone know how to bread Big Bad Dragon?

Anyuszko
11-29-13, 02:38 AM

You have to have two fairytales or one + diamond

buttabdullah99
11-29-13, 02:44 AM
Can u able to breed these dragons bcoz only I want is eclipse and saturn or Cheshire

Anyuszko
11-29-13, 02:46 AM
Can u able to breed these dragons bcoz only I want is eclipse and saturn or Cheshire

I breed cosmic and saturn so yes they are breedable

Tictoclolo
11-29-13, 02:53 AM

Great!! It's good to know that they're breedable! ^_^
Could you tell me what Dragons had you use to get it, please?
I really love all Cosmic Dragons but I missed them. I hope I'll can get them this time! Especially Eclipse wich is so beautifull!

Anyuszko
11-29-13, 03:01 AM
I really love all Cosmic Dragons but I missed them. I hope I'll can get them this time! Especially Eclipse wich is so beautifull!

Was using cosmic x saturn which I already had.

daughtryville
11-29-13, 03:12 AM

hello u have to get cosmic first.. u can breed that using air and magic or any yellow and purple
then the saturn u can use cosmic and firestorm
then the eclipse u can use cosmic and moon

hope that helps.. :)

daughtryville
11-29-13, 03:18 AM

u can use fairtale and any black element dragon also
hope that helps.. good luck :)

Anyuszko
11-29-13, 03:19 AM
then the eclipse u can use cosmic and moon

hope that helps.. :)

For eclipse, cosmic x cosmic not good?

daughtryville
11-29-13, 03:25 AM
For eclipse, cosmic x cosmic not good?

oh yeah.. that would probably be a better combo.. not as many fails... i think that combo has only 6 outcomes :)

Anyuszko
11-29-13, 03:32 AM
oh yeah.. that would probably be a better combo.. not as many fails... i think that combo has only 6 outcomes :)

Not succeeded for me but at least I got a peacock which i didnt had b4.

Tictoclolo
11-29-13, 03:48 AM
Thanks for answers!
One question again:
I have Epic Air, Magic and Genie one Peacock Lvl7 and one Trickster only Lvl3 (don't able yet for breed). What do you think I should use? Should I try to level up Peacock or Trickster ASAP?
I'm worry about numbers of fails because Yellow and Purple are the combinaison for Royal too. I don't know how many time Cosmic will stay available so I would like to have optimal chance.

parkejm
11-29-13, 03:50 AM
Does anyone know if the Phoenix is breedable? And if so, with what?

creolepraline
11-29-13, 03:51 AM
Thanks for answers!
One question again:
I have Epic Air, Magic and Genie one Peacock Lvl7 and one Trickster only Lvl3 (don't able yet for breed). What do you think I should use? Should I try to level up Peacock or Trickster ASAP?
I'm worry about numbers of fails because Yellow and Purple are the combinaison for Royal too. I don't know how many time Cosmic will stay available so I would like to have optimal chance.

Either of them will work. No combo any more of less inclined to give you Fairytale. My stupid self sold Fairytale and Chehshire two weeks ago. So I'm trying to think should I try for big bag, headless and wraith that I didn't get through the summons, etc, etc, etc. So many choices, so little time!

Gabi2111
11-29-13, 04:09 AM
u can use fairtale and any black element dragon also
hope that helps.. good luck :)

Thank you very much for your tip :)

daughtryville
11-29-13, 05:52 AM
I am trying for the fairytale.. and got 5 fruitful in a row
I might as well buy it... speeding up, will end up costing 500 gold really quick.. lol
good luck to u all!

daughtryville
11-29-13, 05:53 AM
Thank you very much for your tip :)

you are very welcome :)

Tictoclolo
11-29-13, 06:53 AM
Either of them will work. No combo any more of less inclined to give you Fairytale. My stupid self sold Fairytale and Chehshire two weeks ago. So I'm trying to think should I try for big bag, headless and wraith that I didn't get through the summons, etc, etc, etc. So many choices, so little time!

I talked about Cosmic but I suppose that the same answer. Thanks whatever. I eventualy tried with Air and Magic, base combo, and I have 8h. Crossed fingers because previous try give me a Genie. Only 1 chance on 3, I suppose...

Anasarra
11-29-13, 07:42 AM
Light and Night, trying for Yin Yang, I bred Boo.

kolbycyclone
11-29-13, 07:52 AM
Light and Night, trying for Yin Yang, I bred Boo.

Will you let me know if you end up breeding YY?

813vv
11-29-13, 08:14 AM
Can android breed YinYang? thank you all..

kooky panda
11-29-13, 08:57 AM
Current thread for the Dragon Thanksgiving Sale here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?62114-Thanksgiving-Sales&p=792869&viewfull=1#post792869)

To find current threads for each dragon see post 7 on the
Dragon Story Game Guide (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide)