PDA

View Full Version : Is it making sense ?

Patt1
11-27-13, 07:44 PM
you probably read this over and over again, and hopefully will consider...

i really like the game, may be addicted even...
last tournament almost made me quit, without talking about halloween limited editions ....
there is something you do that is not fair, never mind it's all about luck....
there is too much research to do to be able to almost have average island, and then what ? you have 2 days to breed super rare 25 hours dragon !
i am not saying to 1 shot everything.... but honestly, not everyone can / invest the time the game really needs. and i am spending time believe me.
frustrations over and over again, not enough room to fit them all, keep adding new ones harder and harder to breed/ get and limiting time them.
i spent days fighting the same kind of dragons in tournament / arena while i beat them before , same fights. why all of a sudden same fights is pointless and replaced by level 1 wins ? ( example champion lvl 10 + beaten by lvl 1 ?!?! )
Level cap means anything ? why bother being lvl 150 if a lvl 45 can beat you ? show some advantage ?
there is sooo many new dragons and type lately it's confusing where to focus... on limited ? there are soo last minute "get it or buy it " it's not even fun....
i tried from the day it came out skeleton until the last minute limited time out.... every day different combos and failed (everyday because of the silly 24 hrs failing time) spider was out of the question because the super rare just super never came.....
summoning is a joke because of the procs, it's just too much time consuming "if" you are lucky. if you are not lucky you just "have" to spend gold, meaning real money.

slightly improve overall breeding/ arenas / habitats / limited would really get game experience up there !