PDA

View Full Version : Gems not counted correctly :(

helenikesekene
11-27-13, 03:06 PM
As the black friday is approaching I'm trying to master as many recepies as possible to earn gems. It seemed to me already sometimes earlyer that things are not accurate. This evening I started paying close attention. I started cooking and got the pop-up that I have earned the gem. However the amount of my gems staid the same, nothing was added. Then I started eiter serving or cooking (unfortunatelly don't remember) other recepie on other devices, didn't get any pop-up, but suddely discovered 2 gems were added to my account and that recepie had reached level 3. Ok, it seemed fair by the end. But then I closed the game and when I reopened it my gem count had gone down by one! How is that possible??? I'm pretty sure i didn't use any gems inbetween, didn't even open the design menu or serve any food. I'm absolutely sure the last digit of my gems was 5 when I closed and now it's 4. There was no freezing or lagging and my internet connection was perfectly fine. Does anyone have a reasonable explanation?

Has it something to do with the fact that I'm cooking one recepie on multiple devices? Do pop-up notices come up when I start cooking and are actual gems added to my account when I serve? It still doesn't explain how the gem count went down.

[S8] Regina
11-27-13, 06:06 PM
When playing on multiple devices, please make sure that the game is properly saved on one device, before switching to another device.

For account discussions, please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance. Thank you!

helenikesekene
11-28-13, 12:10 AM
No, I'm playing only on my iPad, not swiching accounts.
By cooking on multiple devices I did mean I used like 10 ovens to cook one recepie and 7 stove to cook the other.

helenikesekene
11-28-13, 02:14 AM
Ok, now I may have got the point.
I started cooking 5 teriyaki skewers on my grills. During I was starting the cooking process my gem account went up by one without any pop-up notification. When I started serving the food, I got the pop-up saying I earned a gem. My account went up by one gem again (wow, not bad!). And then after couple of seconds it went down by one again.
So by the end it was all fair. Only the timing and back & forth movements are really confusing, specially with the more time consuming recepies.

[S8] Regina
11-28-13, 08:21 PM
To receive more assistance regarding your account, please email support@teamlava.com so they can discuss your Gem transactions. Thank you!