PDA

View Full Version : In-App Purchases?

mycheedo
11-27-13, 11:18 AM
Hi! So I made an intentional in-app purchase for gems but it hasn't given them to me. I tried to repurchase because they hadn't charged me for the first one yet and it kept telling me I had already purchased it but needed to download it. However. It did charge the for the gems a couple minutes after but still no gems. This is my first in-app purchase ever so I'm pretty clueless. Do I need to go sew here to "pick up" my gems or is this a bug? Thanks!

kooky panda
11-27-13, 11:41 AM
Try restarting your device .
Sometimes there can be a delay in the gems getting credited.

If after restarting your device, if they still do not show up, send an email to support@teamlava.com along with a copy of your receipt.

dontwake1
11-29-13, 02:51 AM
If u get a response I'm having same issue

wino_o
12-02-13, 07:40 AM
Hi! So I made an intentional in-app purchase for gems but it hasn't given them to me. I tried to repurchase because they hadn't charged me for the first one yet and it kept telling me I had already purchased it but needed to download it. However. It did charge the for the gems a couple minutes after but still no gems. This is my first in-app purchase ever so I'm pretty clueless. Do I need to go sew here to "pick up" my gems or is this a bug? Thanks!

Were you able to get this resolved?? I'm not getting my purchase (gems) either.

I've tried all of the trouble-shooting...and nothing.

wino_o
12-02-13, 07:45 AM
Try restarting your device .
Sometimes there can be a delay in the gems getting credited.

If after restarting your device, if they still do not show up, send an email to support@teamlava.com along with a copy of your receipt.

It usually takes me a day or two to get a receipt - is there something else we can do?

Also, I'm trying to email them but can't because every time I try to send it it tells me that my "string" does not match. I've tried SEVERAL times. :(

REALLY makes me regret those gem purchases this morning - that I can't seem to get. Ugh!

kooky panda
12-02-13, 11:30 AM
If your email is not going- support@teamlava.com

Try using this http://support.storm8.com

Check your device and make sure you have the most current software version.

You can also try deleting and redownloading the game from the app store.

buttonsbaker
12-04-13, 12:21 AM
I too made a gem purchase an have paid for them. I have sent the info to team lava and have not received a response. How long does it take, email sent on Nov 30, 2013. I would really like to have the gems... This is not my first purchase, but it is also not my first glitch with purchase.

greygull
12-04-13, 02:41 PM
Support can take up to 5 business days. If it's been longer then that, reply back to the automated email, requesting a status update.