PDA

View Full Version : Need an additional island!

cedkugedchgd
11-27-13, 10:24 AM
Hey TeamLava! :)

With all the new dragons getting released, we're forced to buy new habitats to give all of them a home.
But with all these habitats, we run out of space really quick and decorating our island becomes a big problem.

I think we all just need one or maybe even two more islands for more space. It would be so nice if you could do this for us :D

Thanks!

wildhearts20
11-29-13, 02:55 PM
I really want another island too.

knj00
11-29-13, 03:48 PM
This would be a great addition! I need to remove decor for this new habitat today (very happy to get the extra habitat) and that is no fun because I want the islands to look nice. An extra island or two would help soooo much.

snuggy95
11-29-13, 06:35 PM
Same here, I removed all of my decor and put all of my habitats together in one place! Please make some more room and increase the habitat count so we can get all of the dragons!

Robert832
12-01-13, 03:36 AM
Maybe the ice age island can come to the main screen so our friends and neighbors can see it. That way we could place regular habitats on it with the ice age ones. TL could also add another island with a theme, like Atlantis, Amazon, Greek Methology, Ancient Eygpt, Or even a Medevil island with castles and have one space on the island for the theme decoration.

matchbox222
01-06-14, 05:42 PM
Nice idea maybe a a floating island above the battle arena