PDA

View Full Version : Things that need to be tweaked

cornythorny
11-27-13, 10:10 AM
These are just my suggests:

When going into battle if after 30 seconds is up then we should just go to the next opponent not start battle right away.
The upgrade times/cost needs tweaking as some are really outrageous now. Maybe change the build time/cost to match the players levels?
Maybe allow wall upgrades even if all workers are busy.
The new chat system is a step in the right direction definately needs work. Foreign languages are not translated. The notification icon's are messed too.
Also, the crown lose/win ratio is horrible now. I'm sure that was do to the farming going on lately :(

just my gripes... im sure some are repeated so im sorry about that

jahil
11-27-13, 10:23 AM
Also, the crown lose/win ratio is horrible now. I'm sure that was do to the farming going on lately :(

just my gripes... im sure some are repeated so im sorry about that

For this, You should thank the good citizen who posted the farming guide here!!! ;)

MeisterLampee
11-27-13, 11:32 AM
Great Ideaq! Wall upgrades without worker! I am in!!! :D

lovecm88
12-02-13, 03:14 AM
Support wall upgrade without worker

sirenknight
12-03-13, 11:06 AM
I downloaded this on a whim and it amused me so I kept it.... However, I have been trying for a month to save $$ to upgrade the royal hall. (I can't upgrade much else at this point until then) I'm level 36. I'm going to be level 36 until I can do some upgrades. I'm not a big attack everyone constantly player, and apparently that is how you get ahead and I'm fine with that... BUT I'm level 36!!! I was just attacked by a level 71!!! Seriously??!?!?!?! AND every time I try for revenge they are "online", "shielded" or there is an error. I haven't been able to connect a single Revenge attack. That hardly seems appropriate. Also love that my abundance of attacks seems to increase exponentially with the amount of money I have saved. And to think, I almost paid for coins... Ha! That's like having someone steal real money. No thank you! Please, review/adjust. That level 71 attack that cost me almost 400k within an hour-ish of my shield coming off is nearing the final straw for me...