PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly my archers are losing games for me

mybaby1977
11-26-13, 09:57 PM
Since yesterday, my archers have been doing dumb things.

1. Hole in wall, yet they choose to make a new hole just a square away (2 times).
2. Big group of archers walk into a wall and just stand there without shooting, not helping warriors break through last layer of wall (3 times).
3. Big group of archers stuck in wall again, decide not to shoot at enemy's portal units or even the wall. They wait to die or wait for another unit to break wall (1 time).
4. Hole in wall just in front of them, yet they choose to walk around the base even though the closer targets are just beyond the broken wall (2 times).
5. Hole in wall, yet archers (who normally go after buildings instead of ***s) decide to attack two ***s that are still fully surrounded by thick walls. Hall and vaults were much closer than the ***s they chose to attack.

Battles that I would have EASILY won a few days ago are now lost due to archers lack of intelligence. I've lost about 9 games today due to this and only this, not because opponent had a superior base. I had a 4.5 to 1 win/loss ratio and over 1200 wins so I am fully aware of which bases I can defeat. The last two days, something definitely changed with these archers.

jahil
11-26-13, 10:25 PM

1. Hole in wall, yet they choose to make a new hole just a square away (2 times).
2. Big group of archers walk into a wall and just stand there without shooting, not helping warriors break through last layer of wall (3 times).
3. Big group of archers stuck in wall again, decide not to shoot at enemy's portal units or even the wall. They wait to die or wait for another unit to break wall (1 time).
4. Hole in wall just in front of them, yet they choose to walk around the base even though the closer targets are just beyond the broken wall (2 times).
5. Hole in wall, yet archers (who normally go after buildings instead of ***s) decide to attack two ***s that are still fully surrounded by thick walls. Hall and vaults were much closer than the ***s they chose to attack.

Battles that I would have EASILY won a few days ago are now lost due to archers lack of intelligence. I've lost about 9 games today due to this and only this, not because opponent had a superior base. I had a 4.5 to 1 win/loss ratio and over 1200 wins so I am fully aware of which bases I can defeat. The last two days, something definitely changed with these archers.

Well they always change the stats of the troops without informing us... Another example are the thieves, they say speed is 10, they are fast at first but lately, they are just a step ahead of the archers.... Did they inform us of the changes??? NO!!!

Warriors dumbness, they are close to the target, yet they are not attacking, they are on this walking motion instead of the attacking motion... AI configuration is POOR!!! Even worst, AI PATHING IS LUDICROUS!!!

Adjie8
11-27-13, 05:33 AM
I felt the archers setted in every battle. I could not control them ....

Adjie8
11-27-13, 05:35 AM
Why the archers ****ed themselves ?

jahil
11-27-13, 10:14 AM
Why the archers ****ed themselves ?

Try the changes now... You will want to quit after using them....

mybaby1977
11-27-13, 04:58 PM
Here is a very maddening issue that just occurred with my archers but luckily I milked out a 52% win. I trained my archers on a town hall after my demos broke a 3 piece wide hole in a wall. Orange "target" circle indicated my archers would attack hall so I released a bunch of them. Well, they didn't attack the hall. Even with orange circle still lit on hall, any archer I unleashed walked around the base blowing up little worthless buildings that were farther away than the hall!

mybaby1977
11-27-13, 07:32 PM
A big problem with this game is that any winning strategy you develop is only good for the current version. I change my strategy with every release it seems, and although that is good for puzzle games, this is an RTS game!

Adjie8
11-29-13, 06:03 AM
A big problem with this game is that any winning strategy you develop is only good for the current version. I change my strategy with every release it seems, and although that is good for puzzle games, this is an RTS game!

Yup. This game needed multiple strategies for win ... More difficult to play with

Adjie8
11-29-13, 11:04 PM
The archers more slow and the bears more useless. Is worthed buying some gems for this game if they change the troops variables, resources and royal hall damage, zero crowns, and hackers whom attacking by made offline first ?

mybaby1977
11-30-13, 03:51 AM
I went on a 30+ game winning streak and then it finally happened again. 3 layers of wall, I completely blew a 3x3 hole through it and yet the archers decide to take a tour to the other side of the base instead of directly attacking the buildings inside which were about 6 squares away (buildings on other side were at least 14-16 squares away). I'll have to record one of these battles so we can all have a good laugh. Anyway, I lost 30 crowns. This seems to be a problem with thicker walls, apparently the archers sometimes think there is still an unbroken wall when it is clearly wide open and my warriors are walking in to attack as they should.

nachomandeluxe
11-30-13, 11:12 AM
I've lost battles from this. It's horrible trying to get crowns when you need a quick, cheap army

FrozenTurtle
12-02-13, 01:53 PM

I went on a 30+ game winning streak and then it finally happened again. 3 layers of wall, I completely blew a 3x3 hole through it and yet the archers decide to take a tour to the other side of the base instead of directly attacking the buildings inside which were about 6 squares away (buildings on other side were at least 14-16 squares away). I'll have to record one of these battles so we can all have a good laugh. Anyway, I lost 30 crowns. This seems to be a problem with thicker walls, apparently the archers sometimes think there is still an unbroken wall when it is clearly wide open and my warriors are walking in to attack as they should.

Can you two let me know who you attacked when these particular issues occurred?

mybaby1977
12-02-13, 05:33 PM
Sorry FrozenTurtle, I don't remember anymore because I attack so many bases in a day. I will make a note of it if I or anyone in my family runs accross the issue again. I've tweaked my offensive technique and it seems to have lessened the occurrences but I end up wasting more archers in the process, but at least now I don't lose the battle. Again, will make note of the base(s) if it occurs again.