PDA

View Full Version : Losing Neighbors

gio400
11-26-13, 08:08 PM
Since your site went down I have been having problems with my bakery. Ghosts are eating my food, neighbors no longer exist on my list, but I'm still on theirs (they can tip and gift me, but I can only tip 3 coins and can't gift them), and I have a neighbor stuck in my pending gift/gift back list, I sent her the gift and used the gift she sent me. I have a acer Iconia 10 tablet. I uninstalled my game and reinstalled, I then shut down waited 5 minutes and turned tablet back on (didn't work), Stopped all running apps on the tablet, let my food run out and made my hearts fall to zero (someone told me that might work), and uninstalled and reinstalled without turning off my tablet, none of these worked either. Other than bakery story constantly crashing when someone visits my bakery I have had none of the above problems until the site crashed. I don't want to start over and lose my wonderful neighbors, do you have any suggestions????

kooky panda
11-28-13, 07:26 AM
Make sure you are playing a current version of the game.

Try moving your game to your SD card
Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications. Then, you select the application you wish to move, then tap the option to "Move to SD Card". This will help conserve internal memory on your device.

Also try clearing your cache.

If you are still having issues, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

gio400
11-28-13, 06:20 PM
Thank you ssoooo much for getting back to me so quickly kooky, much appreciated. Ill give it a shot ;)