PDA

View Full Version : A little tablet help please

myharleycat
11-26-13, 01:51 PM
Am looking to getting my first tablet this year! Yay! Which is the best to play teamlava games on for their goals and LTO's etc. windows, android or apple?! Any suggestions r appreciated. Thnx.

carabellexo
11-26-13, 02:25 PM
For me personally, I use the iPad 4 and it has amazing graphics and retina display. The screen is amazing. I would get this one.

greygull
11-26-13, 02:50 PM
There are good and bad qualities for both Apple and Android. I will say that TL games are not available on Windows devices, so if you're in the market for a tablet for these games, a Windows one will not work. There's also Kindles, which are similar to Android types (they are not the same, but TL games do work on them also).

A break down in our house - we have an iPad 2 and an iPad 4, a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and a Tab 3 (both 7 inch). Everyone loves theirs. I also bought a relative a Kindle Fire HD, and since I needed to set it up for her, I got to play around with it for a few days. I would suggest you take some time and go play with all the devices, if the store will let you. I like the (mostly) simplicity of the iPad, but having to use the Tabs is fairly easy as well. The Fire gave me some issues, but that had to do with trying to download audiobooks. Look for all aspects that you want from a device :)

pipipooh1977
11-26-13, 03:20 PM
I have an iPad 3 and love it! But android is good too. I wouldn't go with Kindle, they are very limited on what apps are available. iOS has more TL games to choose from than android!

nky1111
11-26-13, 03:20 PM
theres more games on apple like castle story, dragon story, city metro, farm story 2, etc.
but. simple games like restaurant, fashion story, etc. get more special editions on android. also android has old city story and night club.