PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade the Harvest Pergola

sylartrigoi
11-26-13, 11:02 AM
There is a new task called: Getting Hot In Here where we are supposed to upgrade the Harvest Pergola to Level 2.

I don't know if there is a glitch or I'm the only one, but when I click on the Pergola Icon there is no option of upgrading... Time is running out and I try and try and nothing.
How can I fix this? Thank u.

esmerelda35
11-26-13, 11:38 AM
There is a new task called: Getting Hot In Here where we are supposed to upgrade the Harvest Pergola to Level 2.

I don't know if there is a glitch or I'm the only one, but when I click on the Pergola Icon there is no option of upgrading... Time is running out and I try and try and nothing.
How can I fix this? Thank u.

That happened to a few of us - look in the update thread about this goal.....but the suggestion was to force close and then the upgrade would be available - that worked for me.

esmerelda35
11-26-13, 11:39 AM
That happened to a few of us - look in the update thread about this goal.....but the suggestion was to force close and then the upgrade would be available - that worked for me.

Sorry - should clarify - it's in the sticky thread at the top marked Update 11/21/13

PikaSquirrel
11-26-13, 11:50 AM
Try tapping out of the Harvest Pergola building and tap it again, you should see the upgrade option pop up. If you still don't see it, try force closing the game. Please let us know if you still don't see the option.

We have extended this timed questlined another day, it'll now expired at 12 AM PST on December 1st.

Nimlandy
11-27-13, 04:14 AM
I can upgrade the Pergola - once I get the things I need. But I don't have the task in my list of tasks? Whats with that?