PDA

View Full Version : Quick question...

PewPewPewJarret
11-26-13, 10:54 AM
Hi all,

Just a quick question I have over here! If my restaurant has customers, and if i click on the "Design" button, does that mean all the profit from the customers in the restaurant is gone? Also whenever, i press the home button and after let say 5 minutes, i enter back, the restaurant is empty. Its like as if I reset and all the customer is gone. And what about when visiting neighbours?

Has anyone experienced this? Or am i the only weird one here lol. Thank you!

nky1111
11-26-13, 01:34 PM
if you leave it in design mode for a long time you'll probably earn nothing for that time.
and generally it won't do any good leaving it in background using the home button. things like earning nothing or roll back (sold food appears again and money disappear) can sometimes happen.

sharpguy32
11-27-13, 03:12 AM
When you click Design button, you will see your profit increase slightly immediately. Any customer sitting at a table, with plate. They will immediately add the money to your pot. So you do not lost the profit when you go to design mode. At least you do not lose the customers already eating. Customers walking, do not count, they have to be sitting with a plate to get that money. You continue to earn money while visiting neighbors, or when your screen is sleep. Whenever you go Home or wake up your screen, you should see a popup "You earned x coins while away" or something like that.