PDA

View Full Version : The thrill is gone

emilyscastle123
11-26-13, 10:52 AM
From Baddad101, I would like the opportunity to say sorry to some members. This game has changed so much it's not fun for me anymore. The new chat causes ppl to misunderstand others post. Looting low lvl players is boring. And the upgrade times are ridiculous! Older players have all the advantages. Thanks for letting me vent!

yourekiddingme
11-26-13, 12:16 PM
you could have just said goodbye

yourekiddingme
11-26-13, 01:26 PM
I wish you the best! 11494

emilyscastle123
11-26-13, 02:11 PM
Sry Jess, the fun chats kept me playing longer than I should of. I was never the same after gg left. Just put this post up so you guys could vent too. Don't like loose ends. Happy �� hunting lady!

jahil
11-26-13, 10:16 PM
Sry Jess, the fun chats kept me playing longer than I should of. I was never the same after gg left. Just put this post up so you guys could vent too. Don't like loose ends. Happy �� hunting lady!

Transfer this to the discussion thread!!! Totally OT!!!

sevvyville
11-27-13, 12:22 AM
Sorry to see you leave bad. Don't make it permanent. I never used to chat, but now friendly chat is the only reason I stay.

donger2k
11-27-13, 06:38 AM
Hi Bad, and "yourekiddingme"! Hope this is a temporary break, and that you come back soon! Good luck :)

Donger
"no worries" clan <<<check us out, we're a fun group of competitive players!

emilyscastle123
11-27-13, 09:31 AM
Transfer this to the discussion thread!!! Totally OT!!!

Sry jahil, thought this was feedback! Others have quit kingdom clash for some of the same reasons! Lvl 45-71 players dropping down to 300-400 crowns is not fair to low level new players. Losing crowns and them 0 crown looks is not fair to older players. Plz don't feel a need to respond. My avatar is floating around out there, take it out on him.

jahil
11-27-13, 10:24 AM
Sry jahil, thought this was feedback! Others have quit kingdom clash for some of the same reasons! Lvl 45-71 players dropping down to 300-400 crowns is not fair to low level new players. Losing crowns and them 0 crown looks is not fair to older players. Plz don't feel a need to respond. My avatar is floating around out there, take it out on him.

Dont worry, with the recent update, i am sure many will follow baddad101's footsteps.... Good job firemocha!!!

emilyscastle123
11-27-13, 10:58 AM
I've seen a lot of suggestions about eliminating dropping crowns to farm, here's one more! Set the % of loot by level difference, i.e. Lvl60 attacks lvl 30, bounty would only be 1% instead of 20%! Just a thought.

cornythorny
11-27-13, 11:05 AM
I've seen a lot of suggestions about eliminating dropping crowns to farm, here's one more! Set the % of loot by level difference, i.e. Lvl60 attacks lvl 30, bounty would only be 1% instead of 20%! Just a thought.

I second that suggestion

jahil
11-27-13, 11:58 AM

They cant... They dont have the technical knowledge to do this... Cant even set a decent matchmaking system...

donger2k
11-27-13, 12:33 PM
The matchup (imo) should be based upon the $$ value of the base (coins + stones)...it's way harder to hide if you're a farmer.

Donger

GarbosBoutique
11-27-13, 04:05 PM
I'm sorry Bad. I miss playing with you, and wish you well. So much for no worries :) Take care AH

emilyscastle123
11-27-13, 04:30 PM
HI al, I'm sorry too, but didn't want to fill the chat like some others did with my problems with this game. No worries babe!
Happy hunting to you too!