PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 11/28/2013 Update ??

bobbo26
11-26-13, 10:04 AM
Question for the guys in charge... we had a lot of updates in a row on Thursday.... since this Thursday is Thanksgiving are you skipping this week, releasing on Friday, or is there an update planned for Thursday like normal? Just be nice to know so we know if we have to sneak away from the family to play or if we can not worry about not burning the turkey cause we are playing.

Thanks for all the great updates lately and have a happy Thanksgiving all!

jimboser
11-26-13, 10:30 AM
Thursday is when the Turkey Alicorn goal comes out. You will have 4 days to quest for the alicorn parts and complete the costume.

(Ducking...)

glimmergate
11-26-13, 11:13 AM
Question for the guys in charge... we had a lot of updates in a row on Thursday.... since this Thursday is Thanksgiving are you skipping this week, releasing on Friday, or is there an update planned for Thursday like normal? Just be nice to know so we know if we have to sneak away from the family to play or if we can not worry about not burning the turkey cause we are playing.

Thanks for all the great updates lately and have a happy Thanksgiving all!

We've got some good stuff planned for Thanksgiving and Black Friday... including some stuff you all have been asking for for a while :)

ghjvcucjb
11-26-13, 11:23 AM
Thursday is when the Turkey Alicorn goal comes out. You will have 4 days to quest for the alicorn parts and complete the costume.

(Ducking...)

OMG! You almost gave my CS addict heart a heart attack! Had to re read your post three time before I realized you were ducking from the tomatoes we're going to throw at you NOT suggesting there's going to be a Duck/turkey goal after the going to bring down the forum from protestors with pitchforks if there was an alicorn turkey goal. *insert squinty angry eyes*

meme1098
11-26-13, 11:26 AM
Hahaha...lol. :D

Mtsmtsmts

glimmergate
11-26-13, 11:27 AM

(Ducking...)

An Alicorn in a turkey costume? Genius! (just kidding, everyone... we're not that mean! those of you still collecting Alicorn parts will have additional opportunities to do so come Christmastime however.)

kooky panda
11-26-13, 11:28 AM
We've got some good stuff planned for Thanksgiving and Black Friday... including some stuff you all have been asking for for a while :)

ummmm, looks like I will drinking alot of tea and soda on thanksgiving.... making sure everyone sees me.....so it will not look strange if I have to run to the little girl's room every hour!

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTbxiDEHoQuVIBjn7pnXReh2JLTxuFI G1AubS-yrCO9L-blRK6

my607
11-26-13, 01:01 PM
I hope there's plenty of expansions this week. My kingdom is very crowded. I can't wait then for this update. I'm liking these weekly updates. Is it possible sometime soon we can gift more than 3 gifts a day. Maybe throw in a gem for a gifting selection. That would be very much appreciated from most players. ��

Queenzod
11-26-13, 01:16 PM
I hope there's plenty of expansions this week. My kingdom is very crowded. I can't wait then for this update. I'm liking these weekly updates. Is it possible sometime soon we can gift more than 3 gifts a day. Maybe throw in a gem for a gifting selection. That would be very much appreciated from most players. ��

Yes, expansions are so needed right now. I'm full on earth wisps, lanterns and lumin essence, not to mention half my pretty buildings are in storage b/c there's no room. But I think TL has heard of this issue. :)

wedgegirl
11-26-13, 01:40 PM
Do I spy something new?

charliemouse123
11-26-13, 01:57 PM
No good giving updates if we can't even connect!!!

m1stery
11-26-13, 02:11 PM

Does that mean that we are finally going to get a Sap Tree?!.... oh please let that be true!!!! :D

olcastle
11-26-13, 02:39 PM
Does that mean that we are finally going to get a Sap Tree?!.... oh please let that be true!!!! :D

It's already confirmed.

brandonu
11-26-13, 02:48 PM
Do I spy something new?

That's always been there.

wedgegirl
11-26-13, 03:27 PM

Ooo how odd, only just noticed it over the last couple of days.

katbtodd
11-26-13, 05:29 PM
Do I spy something new?

Nope ... That's been there for a long time

djcarrots
11-26-13, 06:36 PM
That's brilliant! Thanks for the idea... I wonder how much Id have to drink to run to the little girls room every *half* hour... :)

BriarAvenue
11-26-13, 11:02 PM
an alicorn in a turkey costume? Genius! (just kidding, everyone... We're not that mean! Those of you still collecting alicorn parts will have additional opportunities to do so come christmastime however.)

thank q!

BriarAvenue
11-26-13, 11:06 PM

Yes but only expansion can get to there. Otherwise, everybody is just thirsty river duck at the seashore
- u see the water, but you can't hv it to quiche your thirst!

hottrthanhott
11-27-13, 10:36 AM
OMG! You almost gave my CS addict heart a heart attack! Had to re read your post three time before I realized you were ducking from the tomatoes we're going to throw at you NOT suggesting there's going to be a Duck/turkey goal after the going to bring down the forum from protestors with pitchforks if there was an alicorn turkey goal. *insert squinty angry eyes*

An Alicorn in a turkey costume? Genius! (just kidding, everyone... we're not that mean! those of you still collecting Alicorn parts will have additional opportunities to do so come Christmastime however.)

How about those like me who have been sweating over Sweet Feasts and sending endless Knights to the Desert Sands for the "Mythical" Burning Ember? For it has to be a myth, I'm crosseyed preparing and sending that quest over, and over, and over, with no results... :(

jim23cash
11-27-13, 02:30 PM

Yay! More chances for Alicorns!!
I just collected my 5th wing, and no horn yet. I've been thinking I might have to duct tape all my wings together to make a frankenAlicorn! Lol.

jim23cash
11-27-13, 02:35 PM
thank q!

How about those like me who have been sweating over Sweet Feasts and sending endless Knights to the Desert Sands for the "Mythical" Burning Ember? For it has to be a myth, I'm crosseyed preparing and sending that quest over, and over, and over, with no results... :(

YES! Me, too. I have dragon eggs in storage, and no burning ember from desert sands since first one. That's the hardest feast to make! Please make another source, or make it craftable!! Thanks!

kooky panda
11-27-13, 04:35 PM
Update information on the new 11-28-13 update thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?62037-Castle-Story-11-28-2013-Update&p=791740&viewfull=1#post791740)