PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial ?Comprehensive? List of Bakery ?Seasonal? Content

OnCloudDivine
11-25-13, 05:54 PM
Unofficial "Comprehensive" List of Bakery "Seasonal" Content From Nov. 2012-July 2013 (current players can feel free to fill in the gaps themselves for the past 3 months, I only ask that they do so thoughtfully and take some time to research thoroughly).

"I wanted to make a list for players, both those have played long-term or are just starting out, to give them a glance at the content that has been produced in the past year and, unfortunately, may be removed in the infamous yearly content removal that happened in January of this past year. ANY content could be removed, not necessarily the ones that have direct seasonal attachment." ~~OnCloudDivine

All items are the ones currently available in each version of the game, but I?m unsure about platform differences with Kindle. I am fairly aware of differences with iOS and I play on Android.

Table/Chair + Counter (I will list each eating arrangement as a pair)

Fall Leaf T(able)&C(hair)
Autumn Gold Counter
Leaf T&C
Snowy Counter (Jan. 2013)
Ice Crystal T&C
Roman T&C (Jan. 13)
Roman Counter
Valentine T&C (Feb. 13)
Valentine Counter
Rose T&C
Pancake T&C
Breakfast Counter
Music Stand T&C
Phonograph counter
Rock T&C
Rock n? Roll Counter
Juke Box Counter
Amp Counter
Tulip Table/Flying V Chair
Brass Counter
Sweetco T&C
Bubble T&C (April 13)
Golden Counter
Craft Counter
Spring T&C
Spring counter
Puebla T&C [Cinco de Mayo goals]
Puebla Counter
Picnic T&C
Picnic Counter
Teacup T&C [Tea Theme Goals]
Tea Room Counter
Union Jack T&C
Union Jack Counter
Americana T&C (June 13)
Americana Counter
Pink Sash T&C
Doily T&C
Pink Sash counter
Tortoise Shell T&C [Pirate Goals]
Ship Wheel T&C
Swashbuckler Counter
Summer T&C*
Basket Counter*

Wall/Floor Decor:

Fall Wreath (2012) [Wall]
Leaf Lantern (2012)
Snowy Fence (Jan. 13)
Ice Penguin
Penguin Cake
White Owl [Wall]
Ski Slopes [Wall] (2012?)
Sconce Stack (Jan 13) [Wall]
Red Ribbon (Feb 13)* [Wall]
Valentine Menu* [Wall]
Glassed Love*
Rose Bush Divider*
Rose Cake*
Valentine Shelf*
Romantic Picnic (re-introduced Feb. 13)*
Puppy Love*
Kissing Booth*
Heart Planter*
Valentine Display*
Love Game*
Rose Lamp [Wall]*
Chocolate waterfall [Wall - may be locked by goal]
Green Roses
Blossom Luggage
Spring Penzai
Pretty Painting [Wall]
Tea Time Painting
English Bulldog
Independence Print (June 13)*
Independence Wreath*
Patriot Puppy*
4th Cheesecake*
Liberty Lady*
Tea Clock
Turquoise Tea Painting
Tea Bath
Tea Plate Display
Parrot [Wall]
Pirate ship divider
Treasure Map [Wall]
Bakery Picnic*
Berry Picnic*

Wallpaper/Tile

Foliage (2012) W&T
Roman (Jan. 13) W&T
Heart (Feb. 13) W&T
Pink Carpet
Rose wallpaper
Pancakes Wallpaper
Maple Floor Tiles
Piano Keys Floor Tiles [Related to jazz goal]
Music Notes Wallpaper
Piano Wallpaper
Hanging Notes Wall Decor
LP Wallpaper
Sound Wallpaper
Bass Floor Tile
Sprinkle tile
Swirl wallpaper [SweetCo Goal related]
Irish Spring wallpaper
Pink Herringbone wallpaper
Pink zigzag tile
Pink herringbone tile
Pastel Wallpaper
Pastel Tile
Union Jack Wallpaper
Union Jack tile
Rockets Wallpaper
Independence tile
Tea cups wallpaper
Tea tile
Tea room wallpaper
Ocean Sky wallpaper (July 13)
Woodboard wallpaper
Ocean blue tile
Masonic wallpaper
Pirate planks tile

Recipes/Non-Goal Ovens

Autumn Oven (2012)
Autumn Cake - Regular Oven (2012)
Heart Coffee - Drink Mixer
Clay oven (Feb 13)
Pancake Griddle
Treasure Oven

Boxes:

Winter box (Jan. 2013)
American Box (Feb 2013)
Music Box (Mar 13)
Mother?s Surprise (April 13)
Pastel Box (May 13)
Tea Treasure (June 13)
Pirate Chest (July 13)

*: Android-version associated, these items ?usually? remain in this version for Android. This means this content will definitely be removed from the other platforms.
T&C = Table & Chair combo (they are usually all have the same name)

cherryberry9
11-25-13, 07:05 PM
That's a long list!!

But I'm pretty sure TL will pull the wool over our eyes and surprise us with something.

The list is accurate tho...

cherryberry9
11-26-13, 04:24 PM
Cm on...someone else respond to this....OnCloudDivine didn't make this thread with all this info for it to be put to waste.

OnCloudDivine
11-27-13, 01:48 AM
Thanks, cherryberry9, for the support! This, indeed did take a great amount of time. Hopefully, it will be more helpful after Christmas when the games get bombarded with the content removal warnings :confused:

hiralhg
11-27-13, 01:54 AM
Thanx for the list... Im planning to buy winter box...better do tht before tl removes it...

minidemon88
11-27-13, 10:41 AM
+1 for this list! :)

sls0991
11-27-13, 12:18 PM
Thank you my friend for this detailed list! This content removing is pretty new to me, I've only experienced it for the first time with the halloween stuff. I bought what I wanted, but still wish I had bought a few extra things I didn't think to get. Gone forever now. :(

cherryberry9
11-27-13, 04:52 PM
Thanks, cherryberry9, for the support! This, indeed did take a great amount of time. Hopefully, it will be more helpful after Christmas when the games get bombarded with the content removal warnings :confused:

Ya.....

cherryberry9
11-27-13, 04:52 PM

And don't worry. No problem!

igames4me
11-27-13, 04:55 PM
Wow I didn't think tea items would go

teamburcroff
11-27-13, 07:29 PM
Thank-you SO very much for this! I am currently stocking up on items...so sad that I missed buying all the halloween tables I wanted. :( I somehow thought that if I had just one in inventory that I would be able to purchase more...I was wrong! :( That's ok, I learned my lesson! I will be purchasing items differently next year for sure!

cherryberry9
11-27-13, 07:48 PM
Wow I didn't think tea items would go

With TL, anything could go...heck the plain white table and chair could go for all we know..LoL.

igames4me
11-27-13, 07:49 PM
With TL, anything could go...heck the plain white table and chair could go for all we know..LoL.

I wouldn't mind if those went lol

cherryberry9
11-27-13, 07:50 PM
I wouldn't mind if those went lol

Haha...neither would I!

TinksThots
11-27-13, 10:13 PM
Thank you my friend for this detailed list! This content removing is pretty new to me, I've only experienced it for the first time with the halloween stuff. I bought what I wanted, but still wish I had bought a few extra things I didn't think to get. Gone forever now. :(
I got most of what I wanted, but didn't have near the time I'd have liked to decide, and who knows what I'll like next year? On the whole tho, I just stopped caring as much about the game in general. Especially after the extra appliance slot trap I didn't even know I fell into (had to ask support where my gems went; if my amount hadn't changed so noticeably, I wouldn't have even known it happened). None of it is very special anymore. If I try to care, I just stay irritated every time I play. :/

This list is just about perfect tho, it covers everything I'd eyeballed as for-sure, a bunch I'd been iffy on, and everything else TL would likely throw in the goner category. Although, truth be told, that last part could include anything, down to the brownies. *hint youcantossthebrownies hint*

shammsjag
11-27-13, 11:31 PM
I'm sorry, but what do you mean by "extra appliance slot trap"? I don't want to fall into that. :)

nky1111
11-28-13, 02:43 PM
it's when u go to appliances to place something, your finger slips and you hit that BIG ad that says UNLOCK FOR 49g, btw after several seconds the arrow hides "49g" thats very funny

TinksThots
11-29-13, 09:59 PM
it's when u go to appliances to place something, your finger slips and you hit that BIG ad that says UNLOCK FOR 49g, btw after several seconds the arrow hides "49g" thats very funny
It's when you place your 18 appliances out, exit design mode, get them all cooking, go about life, then a day or two or however long later, you notice a massive decrease in your gem count, and actually have to ask support what happened, because you don't have a clue where they went. Especially since the space for your 18 ovens was blocked off in a corner by counters at the time, so after placing the last one you knew you were done, so your next tap was nowhere near that button, yet somehow it's still your fault anyway. /endrant

nky1111
11-29-13, 10:43 PM
yea the next tap should be back button on the device.. i've caught that one in farm story but don't even know will i ever continue it, just dumped all the free gems i had on the sale so i don't care

OnCloudDivine
01-01-14, 05:17 PM
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm getting incredibly anxious, as in the looming removal is giving me anxiety. Here's what I've decided to help my sanity, a "Bakery Story New Year's Resolution" if you will:

I'm going to by a few of everything I really want each day, so I'm not freaking out last minute and spending all my coins on random, unorganized junk.

I'm not going to let the coins that were set aside for my next expansion hold me back from getting that one random item that common sense talked me out of and that I'll forever regret (sugar coater!!!!).

I will only cry for 3 days if they remove recipes from the regular appliances that I have not completely mastered because I thought I was safe :confused:

Anyone else have strategies? I'm curious..

cherryberry9
01-01-14, 05:46 PM
I wish I had strategies:(

Natasha_07
01-01-14, 06:11 PM
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm getting incredibly anxious, as in the looming removal is giving me anxiety. Here's what I've decided to help my sanity, a "Bakery Story New Year's Resolution" if you will:

I'm going to by a few of everything I really want each day, so I'm not freaking out last minute and spending all my coins on random, unorganized junk.

I'm not going to let the coins that were set aside for my next expansion hold me back from getting that one random item that common sense talked me out of and that I'll forever regret (sugar coater!!!!).

I will only cry for 3 days if they remove recipes from the regular appliances that I have not completely mastered because I thought I was safe :confused:

Anyone else have strategies? I'm curious..

If this helps you, I have bought 4 of each seasonal coins items (except 4x4 items only ONE purchase) from Thanksgiving & Christmas update. I'm still thinking whether to get the Holiday Carolers & Naughty or Nice as I think they are kinda pricey...

If we get a notification I'll probably buy them. I just hope TL gives us until the end of January before they remove all seasonal content.

I mastered all except 1 recipe from the Christmas ovens we got. Remember when TL removed the Halloween recipes last year and all we had were empty ovens ??? There was an angry mob here on the forum...

filochick1982
01-01-14, 07:43 PM
What I do these days to prevent missing out on deleted content is if I like it, I buy it immediately. Even if I have no plans to use it as decor straight away. As for recipes, I have everything mastered now with all appliances I have so any new ones that come out will be easy to catch up on. With floor tiles and wallpaper, I just make sure I have at least one of everything I like, because you can buy more with the auto tap function as long as you have at least one. This way I don't need to spend lots of coins or gems straight away but I still have the option to buy more later in case it gets removed.

aqilah2013
01-01-14, 07:47 PM
add me aqilah2013 thanks

OnCloudDivine
01-01-14, 09:02 PM
With floor tiles and wallpaper, I just make sure I have at least one of everything I like, because you can buy more with the auto tap function as long as you have at least one. This way I don't need to spend lots of coins or gems straight away but I still have the option to buy more later in case it gets removed.

Unfortunately, this is an iOS-only function :( Androids have to know how many we want of each, and if we still have expansions left, no luck :-/ This is what gives me anxiety...

filochick1982
01-01-14, 09:49 PM
Unfortunately, this is an iOS-only function :( Androids have to know how many we want of each, and if we still have expansions left, no luck :-/ This is what gives me anxiety...

Why not just buy what you think you will need later? This is what I do with everything else that's not floor tiles or wallpaper.

minidemon88
01-02-14, 03:44 AM
After years of playing, what I've realized was "Just buy whatever you like, otherwise you won't have a chance anymore once it's been removed." My only regret was not buying the Reindeer Penguin and some other old goodies, e.g like the Chinese New Year decorations back then. *sigh* As for recipes, not much problem here since I've already mastered all the recipes which is available to me. XD

I'm wondering when they'll start the removal of seasonal contents? 08, 15, 22 or 29 Jan 14? :confused: C'mon TL, we need an exact date! Or better still, don't remove any of them. =p

78story
01-02-14, 02:38 PM
Why not just buy what you think you will need later? This is what I do with everything else that's not floor tiles or wallpaper.

I am on android also and can't purchase more than my store will currently hold. My stores are still small, so once I expand further I will have to be creative with my floor plan If I still want to use those designs.

Even though we droid users cannot buy more tile/wallpaper once they are permanently removed, it really doesn't bother me. After I heard about the "cook all" button for 100 gems on iOS, I am happy enough with the droid version.

littlebabydragon
01-03-14, 08:16 AM
I wanted to thank you so much for this list. I have been going through it and making purchases as I can; as I earn $$, I am spending it.

Here's hoping that if anything close to this amount of items is removed from the game, they are replaced with great new stuff!

bobbyrae
01-03-14, 08:55 AM

Sigh...more disparity.

I just buy whatever i like when it first comes out. Unfortunately that also means that i have a lot of stuff in storage that has never even spent a day in my bakery. :rolleyes:

3roosa2006
01-03-14, 11:35 AM
Will pastel box and tea treasure be removed ???
But they are not seasonal or holiday content
Can someone confirm ? Plz

OnCloudDivine
01-03-14, 11:59 AM
Will pastel box and tea treasure be removed ???
But they are not seasonal or holiday content
Can someone confirm ? Plz

No one can know for sure, and it won't be confirmed for us-- any of it. All we can go off is the past removal, and that content that you or I wouldn't consider holiday-related or seasonal was certainly removed. However, i can tell you that, in my year playing, there's been only one box removed and that was the 2012 Christmas box.

ginrae22
01-03-14, 12:50 PM
After years of playing, what I've realized was "Just buy whatever you like, otherwise you won't have a chance anymore once it's been removed." My only regret was not buying the Reindeer Penguin and some other old goodies, e.g like the Chinese New Year decorations back then. *sigh* As for recipes, not much problem here since I've already mastered all the recipes which is available to me. XD

I'm wondering when they'll start the removal of seasonal contents? 08, 15, 22 or 29 Jan 14? :confused: C'mon TL, we need an exact date! Or better still, don't remove any of them. =p

yesss please how about we just leave everything forever and ever lol. Oh and bring back recipes from last year haha.