PDA

View Full Version : light bulbs (Farm Story)

elem12
11-25-13, 04:48 PM
Hello! I have these light bulbs sent as gifts by my neighbors, what am I supposed to construct with it?

dangevin
11-25-13, 05:00 PM
Nothing right now, it was part of a limited edition decoration for a prior Christmas. I hope sincerely that there is a holiday release this year with something similar, though, so I can get it out of my inventory :)

mmandy278
11-26-13, 10:45 AM
On my list of Trees - on my Iphone Says GOAL shows Holly Tree Snowy Pins qnd Chocolate Heart
also under crops I have a Poinsettia and Chocolate Rose, Heart Berries and Candy Cane locked as GOAL
I am in the most recent version - what is the goat to unlock??? Thanks

bbieprnc
11-26-13, 02:10 PM
On my list of Trees - on my Iphone Says GOAL shows Holly Tree Snowy Pins qnd Chocolate Heart
also under crops I have a Poinsettia and Chocolate Rose, Heart Berries and Candy Cane locked as GOAL
I am in the most recent version - what is the goat to unlock??? Thanks

Did you mean - goal and not goat ....:-) Those are from way back and not sure if they will ever be unlocked again.

elem12
11-26-13, 06:13 PM
Thank you for replies, but I don't understand why some players have items I can't find in my store, it doesn't make sense

bbieprnc
11-27-13, 08:51 AM
Thank you for replies, but I don't understand why some players have items I can't find in my store, it doesn't make sense

Items have been getting released for a limited time, so players playing for years purchased them and have them to their disposal.

knuffduff
11-30-13, 12:15 AM
They will probably be like those welcome mats my neighbors and I joke about.

At least you can get a Christmas decoration with the light bulbs, if TL decides to bring them back.

Welcome Mat is the ultimate booby gift. It cannot be sold nor build anything. It is the most useless gift anybody can give to a neighbor