PDA

View Full Version : where are my notes?

NainaiJ
11-25-13, 02:45 PM
Duh, dumb newbie here..only been playing a couple days. Anyway I keep getting popups that someone has left me a note. But where are the notes??? I swear I have looked through all the menu options and can't find notes to me anywhere. If I visit another island I see other players have walls. Do I have a wall? Are my notes there? I can't find any wall!

maguar
11-25-13, 03:00 PM
Welcome to the game. Everyone has a wall. To acess it go to your menu then click on the overview button. This gives you access to your wall and your profile.

NainaiJ
11-25-13, 03:11 PM
Welcome to the game. Everyone has a wall. To acess it go to your menu then click on the overview button. This gives you access to your wall and your profile. thanks. I found it, and of course now wonder how I missed it. Lol, lots of notes there with cryptic stuff like "p3", :), and people saying "please add me"? Add me to what?

maguar
11-25-13, 03:13 PM
P3 means they played with three of your dragons.

:) means they visited

Please add me means to add as a neighbour - go to menu, social, invite and put in their I'd if you want to add them as neighbours

aceblade
11-25-13, 03:16 PM
thanks. I found it, and of course now wonder how I missed it. Lol, lots of notes there with cryptic stuff like "p3", :), and people saying "please add me"? Add me to what?

lol @ "cryptic stuff"
You're funny, NainaiJ :D

NainaiJ
11-25-13, 04:08 PM
I actually figured out on my own (before seeing this reply) that p3 meant they played with 3 of my dragons. Hahaha. Making progress. And all I wanted to do was have fun with my own dragons.

awsumum
11-25-13, 04:48 PM
I actually figured out on my own (before seeing this reply) that p3 meant they played with 3 of my dragons. Hahaha. Making progress. And all I wanted to do was have fun with my own dragons.

I was the same when I started! Posting notes on neighbours walls asking how to get to my wall, and they'd post back (on my wall) instructions, but because I couldn't find the darn wall it was a vicious circle ;)

Neighbours can gift you gold, or give requests (like maps, which you will need to expand) so having a few (or if you're like me 368) helps if you are stuck on a breeding combo, or just want a chat.

Good luck, we are a pretty helpful bunch on this forum, so if you get stuck PM (private message, using forum notifications) someone, or just post on an appropriate thread, hope this helped a little:)

jeroen1975
11-26-13, 09:48 AM
Tip for you if you like to get more neighbors, post your own StormID on your own wall, visitors can invite you straight away!

HAGD! (HAVE A GOOD DAY)

asyran2012
11-26-13, 10:36 AM
Tip for you if you like to get more neighbors, post your own StormID on your own wall, visitors can invite you straight away!

HAGD! (HAVE A GOOD DAY)

It's better to be HAGD --> Have a Great Day :p
and more :-
- TGIF - Thank God It's Friday (Everyone should know this)
- P6 - Played 6 (only neighbours can play with 6 while people who are not can play 3)
- P3 - Played 3 (you already know it :p)
- Full - Your island is Full! You should clear your island so that people can play ;)
- plmkwc - Please Let Me Know When Clear

I guess that's it :p