PDA

View Full Version : Ice age for Android or Windows available?

Nytera
11-25-13, 01:40 PM
The screen in my ios device shattered last night. I may have to get a new phone. I am considering dumping ios and going with an android or windows phone. After trying for several months to breed an ice age dragon I finally did about three weeks ago? If I decide to go to something other than ios am I going to loose my access to my Ice Age portal?
Also, each time I try pm say kookie panda on my device it says I do not have permission to do so. What did I miss?

[S8] Elsa
11-25-13, 02:04 PM
Yes, you will lose access to your Arctic Isles if you're playing on a device other than iOS as these features are not available for other platforms at this time.

Are you sending a PM to Kooky Panda? Her name doesn't end in IE.

cedkugedchgd
11-25-13, 02:15 PM
i know its none of my business but why don't you just let your screen get fixed? :) it won't be TOO expensive and you'll be able to keep on playing on an iOS device :)

kooky panda
11-25-13, 02:30 PM
The screen in my ios device shattered last night. I may have to get a new phone. I am considering dumping ios and going with an android or windows phone. After trying for several months to breed an ice age dragon I finally did about three weeks ago? If I decide to go to something other than ios am I going to loose my access to my Ice Age portal?
Also, each time I try pm say kookie panda on my device it says I do not have permission to do so. What did I miss?
You can click on my name or send me a PM here!
http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=46

Nytera
12-14-13, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the input. That is exactly what I did. Then I upgraded to ios 7. I HATE it and I love it...par for the course with ios! Thanks again!