PDA

View Full Version : Need more habitats and expansion problem.

astampf9
11-25-13, 01:33 PM
First off let me say that yet again new habitats need to be added. They added 3 more to make the total to 59 about a month or so ago, however there have been at least 10 dragons that have been introduced since that time, and now I have no room, again... I wish they'd just make the habitat limit like 10 more at a time so they don't have to add new habitats so often, or just make it limitless which makes a lot of more sense..

Secondly, is anyone else having a problem with room? I've now expanded as much as I can possibly expand in my island, the expand signs have been removed, yet they keep adding dragon after dragon with new habitats needing to be bought.. I'm getting to the point that even if they do increase the habitat limit I'm running out of room, pretty soon I won't be able to even attempt to try to get any new dragons because I'll have no room for them.. Anybody else having these problems?

Skip2TheEnd
11-25-13, 01:51 PM
I am having the exact same problems you are having and have highlighted them on the polls and suggestions several times as well as the habitat limit thread. However, adding another island is going to be complicated for several reasons, the main being that it may make the game on older devices unplayable. Another island will also only add to the current game-play issues people are experiencing. I really hope we get another island in the end though.

astampf9
11-25-13, 02:02 PM
Understood but they have to do something.. You can't cater to older devices forever, technology advances therego logically the game should advance. What about the Winter Island? They didn't seem to have any problem adding that to the game, my suggestion would be something similar to that, except unlike the winter island it would connect with the regular island and you would be able to add habitats and dragons from the first island. Something has to be done, either that or those who have advanced far enough in the game can no longer get any new dragons..

jaesha
11-25-13, 02:21 PM
First off let me say that yet again new habitats need to be added. They added 3 more to make the total to 59 about a month or so ago, however there have been at least 10 dragons that have been introduced since that time, and now I have no room, again... I wish they'd just make the habitat limit like 10 more at a time so they don't have to add new habitats so often, or just make it limitless which makes a lot of more sense..

Secondly, is anyone else having a problem with room? I've now expanded as much as I can possibly expand in my island, the expand signs have been removed, yet they keep adding dragon after dragon with new habitats needing to be bought.. I'm getting to the point that even if they do increase the habitat limit I'm running out of room, pretty soon I won't be able to even attempt to try to get any new dragons because I'll have no room for them.. Anybody else having these problems?

Wow, how can you be out if room? I have max habitats and am not close to being fully expanded. I'd be happy if they just give us more habitats to fill the islands we already have. I'm at the point where I have to pass on some new release because I don't have the habitat space. Please either slow down new dragon releases or extend the habit limit sufficiently so we can keep them.

Making the storage building expansion more affordable wouldn't hurt or allow us to put a certain amount of eggs from breeding in free storage.

aceblade
11-25-13, 02:35 PM
Giving the Stable the ability to hold something like 100 dragons would be a quick fix too.

astampf9
11-25-13, 03:18 PM
A quick fix but a terrible one.. What's the point in getting these dragons if you have to store them? You can't evolve them while there being stored, you can't make money off of them, you can't even look at them..

klm722
11-25-13, 03:33 PM
A quick fix but a terrible one.. What's the point in getting these dragons if you have to store them? You can't evolve them while there being stored, you can't make money off of them, you can't even look at them..

I was thinking this myself.
Although I haven't run into a space/habitat problem yet, I still think in future terms and the point of getting the dragons are to be able to feed, evolve, breed, display, etc and the stable takes all those options away making the dragons useless.

aceblade
11-25-13, 03:38 PM

It's a temporary solution.
Sure beats having to leave eggs in nests or selling dragons you'd rather not while waiting for a habitat increase.

AzHadz
11-25-13, 06:06 PM

I'm sorry, but this just isn't possible. How many duplicate dragons do you have? I'd start by selling/trading your dupes in and reduce it to 1 of each dragon. If you do that, you have lots of room...HOWEVER, they way they do habitat calculations doesn't take into account displaying your diamond hybrids (except infinity and diamond) in diamond habitats. They do it so that you have to put a crusader in a fire habitat for example. This is just silly IMHO. I should be able to display dragons however I want, including displaying all my diamond hybrids in individual diamond habitats.

However, for me, I also haven't bothered with certain dragons. I don't have any stone dragons. I got a royal by accident but don't really want it. No dinos either as these have only a few dragons which means you're loosing out on dragon capacity.

pommom123
11-25-13, 10:44 PM
And the are no stables for Android players...

nanajax5
11-26-13, 08:12 PM
I agree I only have one of all dragons now am forced to put some in storage
As for the room when I started I purchased decorations as I assume that is what they are there for now I'm forced to store them for space. I like looking at my dragons but getting so closed in you can't see them unless you hit on them to bring them up

awsumum
11-26-13, 08:21 PM
I've had to put metal in storage to make way for magnetic and steampunk, and infinity and rainbow are also stuck in the stables :(
Hanukkah took up my last available space in yellow habitat, and unless TL put out a stone or dino next, I'm up THAT creek, and me with no paddle :(

astampf9
11-26-13, 11:34 PM
Sorry but your wrong this is very possible. I've been playing this game for almost two years, I have 161 dragons. Duplicates aren't an issue i only have 1 of each and I sold all my diamond habitats other then the ones I needed for diamond and infinity.

awsumum
11-27-13, 12:19 AM
Sorry but your wrong this is very possible. I've been playing this game for almost two years, I have 161 dragons. Duplicates aren't an issue i only have 1 of each and I sold all my diamond habitats other then the ones I needed for diamond and infinity.

I just went to my album and checked, and I have 190 dragons. One of each.
In reality I have 193 as the 2 remaining spots in dino habitat are filled to generate coins, and 1 remaining spot in stone habitat for the same thing.

Are you android? I'm iOS and I have all dragons and 3 stuck in stables. If you're android, the parity may not be caught up yet :(

I assure you, at 190 dragons, I have no room!

asyran2012
11-27-13, 12:30 AM
We need more island spaces!

awsumum
11-27-13, 12:43 AM
We need more island spaces!

We so do! We really really do! :)

jeroen1975
11-30-13, 05:06 AM
On one account i am so lucky to have a couple of diamondhybrids.
Today I decided to swap somethings around. I bought myself a second Mythic hab on sale, a waterhabitat too.
My two mercury's and my helios are gonna leave their diamondfields soon. My crusader will have to leave his field too, to live in a shabby fire hab. This way I am creating a few more places for fellow dragons. As I am on android I dont have stables where to store dragons.
But deep inside I think a diamondhybrid should be in a nice habitat like a diamondfield, I am dissapointed that TL still has ruled out XL-diamondfields.
I refuse to pay 500 gold, or even on sale 250 gold for a habitat with one more slot.

polksaladannie
12-01-13, 12:23 AM
It's really sad that there isn't a habitat increase to go along with the half price habitat sale!!!������

jim23cash
12-07-13, 02:18 AM
I have Dino and Stone in stable, and have run out of room for new Metal Dragons. I have 6 in habitats and two in nests... Please increase habitat limits!!
I have plenty of room, I haven't even finished expanding yet, just don't have much decoration out yet. I just need more habitats!! Please!!