PDA

View Full Version : Help!

56cupcakes
11-25-13, 11:40 AM
I updated to iOS 7 since I thought my iPad was the reason why I could not get into my city this morning and I still can't get in. I also lost ALL my games (farm story 2, castle story, kingdom clash, bakery story, CSM, restaurant story). I tried to get in through the social invite screen, made a typo and have an ID now that isn't mine and I can't change that either. I have contacted TL/Storm 8 and get automated messages back, with no help so far. If anyone is on here that I am neighbors with (cupcaketown) or could go post on my wall that I am having extreme technical issues that I am trying to fix. I try to visit my neighbors everyday and I don't want them thinking I just suddenly quit playing.

I would be grateful for any help anyone could provide. I am so upset right now.

Thanks a bunch,

Wendy

psykopod19
11-25-13, 01:31 PM
we were not neighbors, but I sent you an invitation and posted on you wall on your behalf...
hope it helps!

maguar
11-25-13, 02:44 PM
If you go into restaurant story and follow the steps in this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)), you'll be able to log into your old account.

56cupcakes
11-25-13, 08:24 PM
Thank you so much I did get it working with the advice and threads. What a relief. I was literally crying to think I lost my gems and that I was going to have to start completely over. I can't thank you enough!!!

kooky panda
11-26-13, 06:18 AM
So glad the log on feature worked for you!!!:)