PDA

View Full Version : Dragon story lagging?

lildvl91
11-24-13, 09:05 AM
Is the game back to lagging this weekend or is it just me? Tried deleting from wall that took forever. Tried visiting it was slow loading & forget posting on their walls. It seems to be ok when I'm just on my island with exception of deleting or posting on my own wall. Am I suppose to never visit anyone? My other story games are fine, so what's up with this one?

LionsDragons
11-24-13, 09:58 AM
Is the game back to lagging this weekend or is it just me? Tried deleting from wall that took forever. Tried visiting it was slow loading & forget posting on their walls. It seems to be ok when I'm just on my island with exception of deleting or posting on my own wall. Am I suppose to never visit anyone? My other story games are fine, so what's up with this one?

Definitely not you. DS has been lagging for me (again!) since yesterday. But today's even worse. TL really needs to fix this problem before it begins losing customers. No one wants to play a game where most of it's features are unusable.

bejl
11-27-13, 07:44 AM
Definitely not you. DS has been lagging for me (again!) since yesterday. But today's even worse. TL really needs to fix this problem before it begins losing customers. No one wants to play a game where most of it's features are unusable.

I am afraid my days of playing DS are quickly coming to an end as well. The lag is getting worse. It may be that I am still playing on an Ipod Touch that is not running the new IOS but I am sure there are thousands of other users playing on the same or older equipment. I havent been able to visit neighbors for quite some time since it would take hours to do so. I have been told to delete and reinstall the game that only resulted in my losing all items from summoning so I don't reccommend anyone doing this in the middle of an event. Its obvious that the mods here are sometimes offering bad or untested solutions in some cases and when questioned about it they do not respond or pass the thread off to another mod. Its a fun game and a pity that they are worried about spamming advertising and not fixing the lag issues. Im pretty sick of the NEW quest folder flashing at me the entire time i am playing and the excessive splash screens each time i open the game just so they can tel me for the one millionth time that Word Scramble is a new game. I just looked an there are 5 new games being listed. Give us a break TL. Fix the lags first and advertise later.

kitthecat
11-29-13, 08:21 PM
My DS has been lagging since this day, http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61493-Dragon-Story-Game-Down-11-16-13.

It never recover probably. Until today, my DS is still so lag that it takes me 2-3 minutes to go through all my habitats, which usually took a few seconds.