PDA

View Full Version : Adding New Neighbors Problem!

snuggy95
11-23-13, 05:53 PM
Dear TeamLava, I would like to add some of my new friends onto Dragon Story but the game tells me I have to many pending invites or exceeded the maximum number of neighbors allowed. I have a little over a thousand and tried to delete a neighbor but still gives me the same message. Before I tried to add some other people but have never accepted my invite. Now I cant remove those pending invites or see them anymore in my game. I hope you can fix this problem so I can add my other friends and so that they can send gold to me. Thanks! Please reply as soon as you can.

snuggy95
11-23-13, 05:57 PM
sorry I meant to write that I have a little over 2 thousand neighbors.

klm722
11-23-13, 06:01 PM
My suggestion would be to go through your list, I'd say a lot of those neighbors probably aren't active anymore. That might fix your problem.

kooky panda
11-23-13, 06:03 PM
You can only have a total of 2000 neighbors. This includes pending invites and invites you have not accepted yet.

Pending invites now expired in 7 days so if you just sent out some, these should expire in 7 days.

snuggy95
11-23-13, 06:10 PM
ok thanks! :D I'll try deleting some!

Skip2TheEnd
11-23-13, 06:28 PM
You can only have a total of 2000 neighbors. This includes pending invites and invites you have not accepted yet.

Pending invites now expired in 7 days so if you just sent out some, these should expire in 7 days.

2000?! Really?!