PDA

View Full Version : Starter pack 3 day offer

sabbywabbys
11-23-13, 03:48 PM
So i have this 3 day offer for 2000 coins 60 gems and a gazebo for $1.99 i purchased it and nothing happend. It says i purchased it but hasnt been downloaded click to download now and i did an still nothig. Force closed and opened still nothing. Anyone else experiencing this?

kooky panda
11-23-13, 03:52 PM
Try restarting your device. If your items do not show up , send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
(send a copy of your receipt with your email).

sabbywabbys
11-23-13, 03:56 PM
Will i be charged more than once? I tried re purchasing like 5 times..

kooky panda
11-23-13, 03:58 PM
Will i be charged more than once? I tried re purchasing like 5 times..

You may be. Go to your iTunes account and check your purchases.
If you were charged numerous times, include that in your email to support, that you did not mean to buy this package more than once.

pipipooh1977
11-23-13, 05:07 PM
I bought it too, and did not receive my items. Forced closed the game, still nothing. I emailed support.

kooky panda
11-23-13, 06:22 PM
I will go ahead and flag this over, but since it is the weekend, anyone else that did not get their items, please send an email to support@teamlava.com

Also go to your iTunes account and make sure the purchase went through.

If it did send a copy of your receipt with your email.

Rockinkitten
11-24-13, 02:15 AM
I don't have this offer. Will it be for everybody? If not, why?

sabbywabbys
11-24-13, 04:49 AM
How do i check my itunes app history from my phone?! I dont know how

bowlfullofcherries
11-24-13, 07:32 AM
I couldn't check my complete history on the iPad, either. Had to track it down on the laptop. Still don't know how to send a copy of my receipt though, unless I copy and paste the transaction into my email.

pipipooh1977
11-24-13, 07:51 AM
2 days left on the offer and it's not working right at all. The offer doesn't even show up on the screen, all you see is the 3 days below a constant processing circle, on the right hand side of screen. Not right that TL releases a limited offer that is not even working right and then takes the weekend off! Since I purchased the offer yesterday, now when I go in the game the apple confirmation box pops up and wants me to sign in, so something is completely messed up with this offer....a lot of glitches! But by the time TL comes back, the offer will be over.....:mad:

bowlfullofcherries
11-24-13, 08:08 AM
Ditto. I've got the exact same situation, pipi.

knittingneedles
11-24-13, 08:10 AM
Same here. Bought the pack but received nothing. Now every time I open the game, I'm prompted to enter my iTunes password. Strange, very strange....

sabbywabbys
11-24-13, 09:01 AM
2 days left on the offer and it's not working right at all. The offer doesn't even show up on the screen, all you see is the 3 days below a constant processing circle, on the right hand side of screen. Not right that TL releases a limited offer that is not even working right and then takes the weekend off! Since I purchased the offer yesterday, now when I go in the game the apple confirmation box pops up and wants me to sign in, so something is completely messed up with this offer....a lot of glitches! But by the time TL comes back, the offer will be over.....:mad:

Im facing the exact same problem as you. Your not alone in this. Im sure there are others as well.

sabbywabbys
11-24-13, 09:16 AM
I checked my itunes account and i was charged twice. I emailed them about it bu without a receipt. I didnt get a receipt in the email yet though it takes a couple days..the offer is over after tomorrow.. Oh well guess we just wait

pipipooh1977
11-24-13, 09:23 AM
I checked my itunes account and i was charged twice. I emailed them about it bu without a receipt. I didnt get a receipt in the email yet though it takes a couple days..the offer is over after tomorrow.. Oh well guess we just wait

How do you check ur iTunes account? I'm on iPad.

kooky panda
11-24-13, 09:29 AM
I don't have this offer. Will it be for everybody? If not, why?
These offers go out randomly to different games. ( I did not get on either ) Hopefully we will both get the next one.

How do i check my itunes app history from my phone?! I don't know how
See this thread here (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61471-Helpful-threads&p=788995&viewfull=1#post788995)

I couldn't check my complete history on the iPad, either. Had to track it down on the laptop. Still don't know how to send a copy of my receipt though, unless I copy and paste the transaction into my email.
I have copied and pasted mine before, I also have forwarded my iTunes receipt email to support@teamlava.com, then typed in my email to support.

Same here. Bought the pack but received nothing. Now every time I open the game, I'm prompted to enter my iTunes password. Strange, very strange....

Try going under settings- iTunes store. Click your apple ID and sign out. Then restart your device. Then go back in and log in again to your iTunes account.
I also get this sometimes when I need to accept a new terms and agreement from apple.
Download a free app from the app store, then see if you get the pop up to accept a new terms and agreement from apple.
Also if you have changed your iTunes account since you first downloaded the game, you will need to delete and redownload the game so it will match your current iTunes account.

bowlfullofcherries
11-24-13, 09:50 AM
Thank you, kooky.

creolepraline
11-24-13, 10:11 AM
I'm having this same issue. And it was a good deal. Coins I don't need, but 60 gems and the gazebo. The timer is still showing as processing, right above the one for the garden gnome. When I try to click the offer again it tells me I've already purchased it but it hadn't been downloaded. This sucks! And naturally since it's the weekend we won't get a response and I doubt something like this will come again.

Marlie541
11-24-13, 10:41 AM
I was about to purchase this offer until I saw these posts. Has anyone successfully received the value pack? I guess I will not take any chances until I feel confident I will receive what I pay for. Does the gazebo do anything? or is just decoration?

pipipooh1977
11-24-13, 11:00 AM
I'm having this same issue. And it was a good deal. Coins I don't need, but 60 gems and the gazebo. The timer is still showing as processing, right above the one for the garden gnome. When I try to click the offer again it tells me I've already purchased it but it hadn't been downloaded. This sucks! And naturally since it's the weekend we won't get a response and I doubt something like this will come again.

Mine is saying this too, that I already purchased it but it hasn't been downloaded. Good grief!

creolepraline
11-24-13, 11:28 AM
I was about to purchase this offer until I saw these posts. Has anyone successfully received the value pack? I guess I will not take any chances until I feel confident I will receive what I pay for. Does the gazebo do anything? or is just decoration?

It's just decoration, but at the price it is now, it's a huge steal. Before it cost a huge amount of gems. I wanna buy a kitty cat give me my gems! I'm doing that in my toddler tantrum voice.

CuddlyDragon
11-24-13, 03:15 PM

@bowlfullofcherries - Take a screen shot of the receipt and add it as an attachment to the support email :)

@pipipooh1977 - Have you restarted your phone? That may help it load. What happens after you log in to Apple?

pipipooh1977
11-24-13, 04:13 PM
@bowlfullofcherries - Take a screen shot of the receipt and add it as an attachment to the support email :)

@pipipooh1977 - Have you restarted your phone? That may help it load. What happens after you log in to Apple?

I'm on an iPad not iPhone. When I log into apple it does nothing.

pipipooh1977
11-24-13, 04:41 PM

I tried a hard reset on my iPad, did nothing. Still don't have my items. I uninstalled app & reinstalled...nothing also. When I go in the game and the apple sign in box pops up I sign in but it does nothing, just goes off the screen.

CuddlyDragon
11-24-13, 05:02 PM
I tried a hard reset on my iPad, did nothing. Still don't have my items. I uninstalled app & reinstalled...nothing also. When I go in the game and the apple sign in box pops up I sign in but it does nothing, just goes off the screen.

Did you get a receipt? We are not showing a successful purchase under your ID (if its the one you use for the forums)

--> EDIT: All of the information was forwarded to the team. :)

pipipooh1977
11-24-13, 07:15 PM
[QUOTE=CuddlyDragon;789215]Did you get a receipt? We are not showing a successful purchase under your ID (if its the one you use for the forums)

Ok...I looked at my online bank card authorizations and it shows my 1.99 purchase from the Apple Store. I didn't buy anything else for 1.99 other than the starter pack. I haven't gotten the email receipt yet from Apple sometimes that take a day or two to come. So what am I to do?

CuddlyDragon
11-24-13, 07:53 PM
Hi,

I let the team know. :) Thank you.

pipipooh1977
11-24-13, 07:56 PM
Hi,

I let the team know. :) Thank you.

Thank you :)

creolepraline
11-24-13, 08:02 PM
I just saw that I was charged $2.17 which should be the price of this thing with tax. I don't have the email yet however, since the purchase was done over the weekend. I can't take a screenshot of my account without showing all of my information.

If we did it would our purchase still be honored, even after the sale within the game ends?

pipipooh1977
11-24-13, 08:09 PM
I just saw that I was charged $2.17 which should be the price of this thing with tax. I don't have the email yet however, since the purchase was done over the weekend. I can't take a screenshot of my account without showing all of my information.

If we did it would our purchase still be honored, even after the sale within the game ends?

You shouldn't be charged tax...I have never been charged tax on any of my TL purchases. I get charged what the price shows. Are you from the US? Maybe it's different somewhere else.

igames4me
11-24-13, 08:23 PM
You shouldn't be charged tax...I have never been charged tax on any of my TL purchases. I get charged what the price shows. Are you from the US? Maybe it's different somewhere else.

Some states charge tax... For example New York
I always get charged tax

pipipooh1977
11-24-13, 08:33 PM
Some states charge tax... For example New York
I always get charged tax

Oh...ok....that stinks!

creolepraline
11-24-13, 08:47 PM

On google play I'm never charged tax but here in Texas I'm always charged taxes on iTunes. It does stink! Especially when I making the huge purchases.

sabbywabbys
11-25-13, 04:21 AM
The offers gone!! And i still got nothing!!

creolepraline
11-25-13, 07:55 AM
I got my items last night when I checked in on the game! I didn't do anything special, just went to send deliveries as usual. I got a ..... Has been added to your account. Didn't notice the coins since I already have a lot, but the 60 gems were added and when I checked my storage the atrium was there too.

And this morning I got my receipt from apple. So if you're stuff isn't there, see if you can restart and have it added. I hope y'all do!

pipipooh1977
11-25-13, 08:05 AM
I got the iTunes receipt email this morning, shows my purchase from Farm Story 2 for 1.99! I will be emailing TL again with the copy attached.

pipipooh1977
11-25-13, 08:18 AM
I got the iTunes receipt email this morning, shows my purchase from Farm Story 2 for 1.99! I will be emailing TL again with the copy attached.

I tried to email TL with my receipt and it came back as failure delivery, what is going on? This is not alright...I would really like my items I paid for!

sabbywabbys
11-25-13, 09:35 AM
I got my items last night when I checked in on the game! I didn't do anything special, just went to send deliveries as usual. I got a ..... Has been added to your account. Didn't notice the coins since I already have a lot, but the 60 gems were added and when I checked my storage the atrium was there too.

And this morning I got my receipt from apple. So if you're stuff isn't there, see if you can restart and have it added. I hope y'all do!

Your so lucky!! I still got squat! Im having a temper tantrum with this! I feel scammed! Seriously TL how rude!! I religiously play castle story, restaurant and bakery too! Have some mercy!!

bowlfullofcherries
11-25-13, 09:42 AM
Same here with the failure to deliver. I'm a bit disgusted and beyond frustrated.

chucky_egg
11-25-13, 11:31 AM
I am also having exactly the same issue. I have emailed support but they also want to see a copy of my iTunes receipt, which I have tried to send 3 times. Each time it comes back as failed to send.

I'm getting frustrated now. Each time I load up my game, it asks for my iTunes password.

CuddlyDragon
11-25-13, 11:38 AM
Our team is testing the issue. Please email to Support@storm8.com for now because Teamlava is down.

Also PLEASE do not post your bank info or receipts on the forums :)

pipipooh1977
11-25-13, 11:52 AM
Our team is testing the issue. Please email to Support@storm8.com for now because Teamlava is down.

Also PLEASE do not post your bank info or receipts on the forums :)

Ok....thx! :)

chucky_egg
11-25-13, 11:55 AM
Thanks, have done that.

creolepraline
11-25-13, 12:09 PM
I'm so sorry you guys aren't getting your items still. The 2 days wasn't even over and as soon as I got my stuff, the sale was removed. So I guess we are limited to one? So weird. Never heard of anyone say this happened on dragon but I don't buy dragons there,so what do I know!

As long as you have proof I think they will make sure you get your stuff. I still need more gems for my kitty but will see if we get a sale Friday. The atrium looks out of place near the newstand, but I don't care, it's staying!

pipipooh1977
11-25-13, 07:01 PM
Still don't have my items.....waiting....waiting....waiting....*sigh*: (

pipipooh1977
11-26-13, 07:36 AM
Still don't have my items.....waiting....waiting....waiting....*sigh*: (

Hoping I would have my items when I woke up this morning.....but nope, still don't!:(. Anyone else have theirs?

sabbywabbys
11-26-13, 07:58 AM
No still nothing! No respect to loyal players. :(

pipipooh1977
11-26-13, 09:03 AM
No still nothing! No respect to loyal players. :(

Wonder how many players bought the pack and didn't get their items....I'm sure it's way more than just the few on this post! I'm sure a lot are still waiting for their items! I just don't see how difficult it is to give someone the items they paid for, as long as they have a receipt...then boom here you go, you have your items. There is no investigation that needs to be done, it's simple really. Have the proof, get your items! :confused:

synsanity
11-26-13, 09:08 AM
Geez I would love an offer like this but never get any.

sabbywabbys
11-26-13, 09:26 AM
I agree pipi, matter should have been solved by now. I believe some people already got their items while others like us are still waiting.. So unfair

pipipooh1977
11-26-13, 09:56 AM
I am still getting the pop up that wants me to sign into iTunes....very annoying! I sign in everytime but nothing happens just goes off the screen. I have downloaded other apps since it first started doing it and after signing in to download them I thought maybe it would fix that glitch...but no it still pops up. Wish it would stop!!!!!

cmg3103
11-26-13, 03:42 PM
I am also having the same problem. I've emailed Teamlava with my iTunes receipt and received a reply back ,basically indicating I am in the queue for them to look into it. I am also having to log into my iTunes account constantly which is very annoying!

pipipooh1977
11-26-13, 04:54 PM
I am also having the same problem. I've emailed Teamlava with my iTunes receipt and received a reply back ,basically indicating I am in the queue for them to look into it. I am also having to log into my iTunes account constantly which is very annoying!

This is getting beyond annoying....sometimes I have to sign in 2 times in a row. It keeps popping up! And also the fact I'm STILL waiting for my items! :mad:

pipipooh1977
11-27-13, 07:24 AM
STILL DONT HAVE HAVE MY ITEMS...........!!!!!!!!! I doubt I'll get them on Thanksgiving, or Black Firday....or the weekend! I'm about ready to snap....this is a complete joke! I'm gonna have to contact Apple! :mad:

momonokoucha
11-27-13, 11:52 AM
Me, too.
I haven't got the item yet either.
I'm still waiting for a reply from team lava.

sabbywabbys
11-27-13, 12:35 PM
Still nothing me three

rainingdogs444
11-28-13, 02:54 AM
I have sent an e-mail to Team Lava/Stom 8 three days ago but nothing happened. Meanwhile I have reported the issue to Apple and according to them they will refund the purchasing price.
Nonetheless the doesn't solve the problem with the pop up asking for login when I am using my iPhone. I am very disappointed and I am thinking about quitting the game.

ForeverLadyGrey
11-28-13, 06:17 AM
I especially love the fact that we get no response on here explaining what's going on, an estimated time frame we can expect our purchase to show up, and the log in pop up to go away. :(

pipipooh1977
11-28-13, 07:50 AM
I still keep getting the login pop up! I have emailed Storm8 twice now....no response...and STILL no items I paid for! We won't hear or see anything today, I highly doubt they are even working! And tomorrow they will probably be so busy with Black Friday items, we will get put....oops I mean STAY on the back burner till maybe.....just maybe next week. So ticked off right now, I could spit nails. Worst customer service I have EVER dealt with. F- :mad::mad::mad::mad:

pipipooh1977
11-28-13, 09:05 AM
With Black Friday coming tomorrow if TL releases items in FS2 I guess I won't be able to get any without my 60 gems that I'm supposed to get, I know I don't have enough to buy anything with my current gem amount and after this ordeal I REFUSE to buy any. So I guess if they don't hurry up and give me my gems that I paid for I will miss out tomorrow. Oh well on them....cuz I'm NOT buying any more gems from them!

sabbywabbys
11-29-13, 06:36 AM
So now there is a big sale and discounts and i STILL didnt get the items i paid for so why on Gods green earth would i even consider to purchase anything again this weekend? To get scammed out of my money again or have to wait over a week to get what i paid for? Like seriously TL what fresh hell is this???

pipipooh1977
11-29-13, 08:01 AM
So now there is a big sale and discounts and i STILL didnt get the items i paid for so why on Gods green earth would i even consider to purchase anything again this weekend? To get scammed out of my money again or have to wait over a week to get what i paid for? Like seriously TL what fresh hell is this???

Agreed! Still don't have my items...I'm not buying anymore from FS2. Because I won't receive what I buy. Another player is having the same issue we had, bought some gems today but didn't get them. What a joke! I am seething with rage right now! It's total !!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

ForeverLadyGrey
12-02-13, 05:51 AM
What is the status of this issue?!! I STILL have popups to log into my iTunes account and I STILL do not have what I paid for!!! I have written both teamlava and storm8 with my receipt. Can a moderator PLEASE come update us with what is being done to resolve this and some kind of time frame for resolution?!!!!

pipipooh1977
12-02-13, 07:39 AM
What is the status of this issue?!! I STILL have popups to log into my iTunes account and I STILL do not have what I paid for!!! I have written both teamlava and storm8 with my receipt. Can a moderator PLEASE come update us with what is being done to resolve this and some kind of time frame for resolution?!!!!

I sent 5 emails....and STILL waiting on response & my items too! Still getting pop up also!!!!

kooky panda
12-02-13, 11:34 AM
I am checking to see if there is any more information on this issue.

For the pop up issue with itunes: Check and make sure you have the most current apple software version for your device (under settings-general).

Also have you tried deleting and redownloading the game?

pipipooh1977
12-02-13, 01:28 PM

For the pop up issue with itunes: Check and make sure you have the most current apple software version for your device (under settings-general).

Yes....I have current software, and I tried everything uninstalled game, hard reset. Nothing works. It didn't start doing it till after I purchased the starter pack.....never had an issue b4 that....or with any other game...only when I go ino fs2.

Serena39
12-02-13, 04:45 PM
I sent 5 emails....and STILL waiting on response & my items too! Still getting pop up also!!!!

I haven't received my items too. Keep waiting...

ForeverLadyGrey
12-03-13, 05:50 AM

Yes, I've tried all those things. And like pipipooh1977 this never happened until I bought the starter pack.

sabbywabbys
12-03-13, 01:25 PM
Team lava emailed me back said to log out and back into my apple id and that didnt fix anything i also got an update for the game which in details said was to fix bugs and make improvements however that didnt solve the constant having to enter my apple id password when i open the game which also only started happening for me after i purchased that starter pack which I STILL DID NOT RECEIVE!!!!

pipipooh1977
12-03-13, 02:49 PM
Team lava emailed me back said to log out and back into my apple id and that didnt fix anything i also got an update for the game which in details said was to fix bugs and make improvements however that didnt solve the constant having to enter my apple id password when i open the game which also only started happening for me after i purchased that starter pack which I STILL DID NOT RECEIVE!!!!

This is getting ridiculous.....been a week and NO resolve! They are going to have to add those items to our account....nothing we do on our end is going to fix this problem. No matter how many times we sign in iTunes, uninstall the game, do a hard reset on our devices....it won't fix it! They just have to get that through their thick skulls and actually give us the items we paid for!!! It's on their end that this needs to be fixed NOT OURS!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

DO SOMETHING ALREADY TL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pipipooh1977
12-03-13, 04:47 PM
Update: I got a response to my email, they added the starter pack to my account. Went in the game and there the items were. Thx TL....but it really shouldn't have taken so long. Hope everyone else gets theirs real soon.

pipipooh1977
12-03-13, 06:46 PM
Update: I got a response to my email, they added the starter pack to my account. Went in the game and there the items were. Thx TL....but it really shouldn't have taken so long. Hope everyone else gets theirs real soon.

Forgot to add that I'm still getting the pop up to sign into iTunes....hope they fix this soon!

stormmbabe
12-07-13, 03:40 AM
I bought this offer too and did not receive the items. I emailed TL with a copy of the iTunes receipt. They replied and said the matter was fixed but I still haven't received the items. I'm also getting that " sign in to iTunes" message every time I open the game. Hope it all gets sorted out soon :)

pipipooh1977
12-08-13, 09:26 PM
I bought this offer too and did not receive the items. I emailed TL with a copy of the iTunes receipt. They replied and said the matter was fixed but I still haven't received the items. I'm also getting that " sign in to iTunes" message every time I open the game. Hope it all gets sorted out soon :)

You need to keep emailing them, I'm sure they have tons of emails coming in on this very thing. It took them a week to get to me. But don't give up! Keep on them.

I too still have the pop up coming on the screen, they need to hurry and fix this! It's really, really annoying!

There are so many things wrong with this game, nothing runs smoothly, the game constanly jumps around and takes way too long to bring up the newspaper or visiting NBRS. They have along ways to go b4 it's considered a "great" game.