PDA

View Full Version : Friend not showing up under Social

sabrinainde
11-23-13, 01:44 PM
I have connected to Facebook, and two of my friends who play Bingo show up. However, one friend that does play (and is connected to FB as well) doesn't show up and I don't know why. I show up for him and he can send me gifts and I can accept, but I can't return them and he isn't listed under Social for me. I have tried logging out and reconnecting to FB, force closing the app; not sure what else to do. Suggestions?

sabrinainde
11-24-13, 08:16 PM
Someone....anyone?

PikaSquirrel
11-26-13, 12:37 PM
Please try reinstalling your game, please let us know if you still do not see your friends in your list.

sabrinainde
11-27-13, 12:32 AM
Thank you for responding. I had actually already tried that, but I just did it again. Still nothing. I have two friends that do show up, but not the friend who gifts me. I don't know why he isn't showing up.

kooky panda
11-27-13, 06:24 AM
Is it possible that he has blocked receiving any notifications from Bingo requests in his Facebook settings?
I have family on Facebook that keep sending me requests for other Facebook games, so I have gone in under by Facebook settings and blocked getting any notifications from these games.

phone_trouble
08-04-14, 05:19 AM
I can see my friend in Bingo, and they can see me, but only they can send me gifts (Ipad) and I cannot send them gifts (Iphone).
I have checked my privacy settings in Facebook, but don't know that much about Facebook and don't have many friends.

Today after changing some things in FB, I was able to send a gift, but why is it only 2 tickets? I would like to send 200.

peekstar
12-21-14, 11:04 PM
I can see my friend in Bingo, and they can see me, but only they can send me gifts (Ipad) and I cannot send them gifts (Iphone).
I have checked my privacy settings in Facebook, but don't know that much about Facebook and don't have many friends.

Today after changing some things in FB, I was able to send a gift, but why is it only 2 tickets? I would like to send 200.

I'm having this exact problem. My friend requested to add me but I don't see her on my social list. I got a notice directly on Facebook. When I click on that notification it redirects to the game but she doesn't show up. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling my game, logging in and out and changing my Facebook setting but nothing works!