PDA

View Full Version : A Suggestion: Shut Android Version down.

Lorgalis
11-23-13, 11:04 AM
So TL, please do the logic and convenient thing: Shut the Android Version down, make it offline and a little function to stay offline while watching the own island. It is the most convenient thing for you to do, because you did nothing the last months to improve the gaming experience, no gifts (like that the iOS recently received), no parity updates at all. Nothing, no comment and no bugfixes at all. Deleting this posting would only emphasize my suggestion.

So why not shutting this Android Version down completely? It would safe your Mods time: No deleting, no longer those all re-appearing negative feedbacks from us Android Users anymore. A nice and quite iOS-biosphere all around. It would safe you much time and money.

The Android version is much too buggy and hopeless behind the iOS version anyways. It would cost too much money to bring it up to the iOS version. As you have done nothing all the months along, you know this already.

As I know that you ignore nearly all suggestions done here - this one would be a good idea not to ignore.

I lost all motivation during the last months of gaming DS - as all Android Gamers sooner or later are going to realize. This here is a iOS-only-show.

Lorgalis
11-23-13, 11:11 AM
But do not misunderstand me: As soon as I am using one iPhone (which may be in the next 4 months, because I need one anyway for certain professional tasks) I am playing again DS more intense then by now. Currently I am an Android User, frustrated to the utmost with this Game. When I am on iOS this changes, of course.

kooky panda
11-23-13, 02:22 PM
Thank you for your feedback.

Please share any questions or comments you have in Forum Disputes.
(http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)
Please see Android Parity thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?53559-Feedback-Android-parity-discussion-Part-4&p=741356&viewfull=1#post741356) for more information.

Thanks!