PDA

View Full Version : Delivery store phone doesn't ring when a delivery is ready to go!

worldofdreams
11-23-13, 02:41 AM
can anyone help me?...it's so helpfully to know when you have a delivery ready to go when that red phone starts ringing away!..But mine has stopped ringing and I have to keep checking myself!!..Has someone cut my telephone line or not paid the phone bill???....

kooky panda
11-23-13, 01:56 PM
I am not having this issue. Try restarting your device. Make sure you are playing the regular farm 2 game. There was a recent version update in the app store.
Make sure you have the most current version.

worldofdreams
11-24-13, 01:57 AM
thanks for that, I have tried to force closure, deleted and re-installed with no change.that phone just doesn't want to ring!!...

kooky panda
11-24-13, 09:55 AM
I will report this over.
What specific device do you play on?

worldofdreams
11-24-13, 10:47 AM
I play on my iPhone 4S.....which does ring! :-). Thanks for your help Kooky

kooky panda
11-24-13, 02:06 PM
Which device has the game where your phone is not ringing?

CuddlyDragon
11-24-13, 03:11 PM
Hello,

This is known. For all older devices the team turned off any extra animations to help with performance. :)

worldofdreams
11-25-13, 06:13 AM
really?...this was intentionally turned off?..I would understand if it was a simple animation-but this is a functional part of the game!..I have never had performance problems with my 'older device!' Frankly-turning off this function makes the game tedious. how bizarre!!!!

[S8] Regina
11-25-13, 11:32 AM
You can also see if you have a delivery when the lights are turned on.

worldofdreams
11-25-13, 02:08 PM
sadly I don't get the lights either...:(

worldofdreams
11-25-13, 02:23 PM
but hold on,I thought the front light flashed....!!..what I do have is a skylight that lights up!...Hurrah,all is not lost!!!..(although I would have preferred the telephone to ring-gosh you can't please some people!!:-)))..

worldofdreams
11-25-13, 03:07 PM
Ok....I spoke to soon....now my lights have gone out as well...Doh!

DaojinWildfire
11-25-13, 06:06 PM
Ok....I spoke to soon....now my lights have gone out as well...Doh!

The lights on top will only turn on if you have enough materials to complete one of the order deliveries. Are the lights off even though you can complete an order delivery?

jelichami
11-26-13, 04:18 AM
I get the lights but now inconsistently. Sometimes they are on when no deliveries are ready to send and sometimes they are off when there are deliveries ready....It's disorienting when you've been playing this game since the beginning and were used to using the phone and lights as signals!

jelichami
11-26-13, 04:26 AM
I get the lights but they are out of sync with the deliveries now. Sometimes they stay on when there are no more deliveries ready and sometime they fail to come on when something is ready. It's too bad to lose this feature. I had gotten used to using those signals. The game is much less fun when you have to check each order...

worldofdreams
11-26-13, 12:32 PM
I agree with jelichami-it's a real pain...for me,the lights do not come on when deliveries are ready.there is no indication at all when a delivery is ready - I have to keep manually checking.Is anyone else affected out there???

minidemon88
11-27-13, 11:23 AM
Me! Ever since the latest update, the light on my deliveries have been haywire. Light is off when I've deliveries ready to be send off. It turned on when I didn't have enough material for the delivery order. So I need to do a manual check every time for my deliveries. It's not a big deal but I would prefer it the way it used to be back then.

[S8] Regina
11-28-13, 08:06 PM
I get the lights but now inconsistently. Sometimes they are on when no deliveries are ready to send and sometimes they are off when there are deliveries ready....It's disorienting when you've been playing this game since the beginning and were used to using the phone and lights as signals!

I agree with jelichami-it's a real pain...for me,the lights do not come on when deliveries are ready.there is no indication at all when a delivery is ready - I have to keep manually checking.Is anyone else affected out there???

Me! Ever since the latest update, the light on my deliveries have been haywire. Light is off when I've deliveries ready to be send off. It turned on when I didn't have enough material for the delivery order. So I need to do a manual check every time for my deliveries. It's not a big deal but I would prefer it the way it used to be back then.

This issue had been reported to the Team and they are looking into it. You are still able to send Deliveries if you completed the tasks.

minidemon88
11-29-13, 10:38 AM
Thank you IceePenguin! Hopefully this will be fix soon.