PDA

View Full Version : Verifying battle arena issue

ubmike
11-22-13, 04:39 PM
I don't know if this is a bug or the old excuse " you've got bad luck"... If it's not a bug please move to appropriate board.

I'm playing the current tournament and made it to the Ninja. Up until now I've had the normal luck. Win some loose some. Using battle records, my own records and the wiki calculator I have continually been defeated by the ninja?

Here is my dragon choices and all have been defeated
aether
ruby
dawntree
lightning
Aether -- again
lazerlight
diamond
kitsune
scarecrow
infinity
Diamond
tigerseye

It seems ridiculous to loose to the same dragon this many times? It's not like I'm using wimps here all are epic level. I've used ultra rare several times?

ubmike
11-22-13, 05:26 PM
Let's add the diamond again LOL

Is this a gold trap? You have to use ultimate or you don't get the dragon?

tornrawks
11-22-13, 05:47 PM
I lost 19 times with all kinds of dragons, my mistmoth won (3rd time he was up) finally.

Unless you have a diamond hybrid (I don't as have not been lucky enough on my iOS device to have bred a diamond unlike the two I got in the same week on my android account) ALL dragons you have give you a 10% chance. Keep trying you'll get it eventually - it is no different than a dice roll. Eventually you'll "roll" that critical hit.

Mine even glitched and one hour later I was fighting him again! Mistmoth won AGAIN....one bash was all it took.

ubmike
11-22-13, 09:19 PM
Thanks for the post. I guess we see, if I don't beat it soon I won't have time to finish and yet another tournament dragon missed. Seems like you have to win tournaments to get the winning dragons? Vicious circle.