PDA

View Full Version : New Suggestion for Dragon Story

tacticalparamedic
11-22-13, 04:11 PM
I have a suggestion for Dragon Story. I would like to suggest that players be able to "work" on others islands in the game. By this I mean if a player was to visit another players island they could click on an egg, farm, breeding area, etc. helping to speed up the process. Currently players have the option to speed the process via gold bars but many players may not have the means to purchase or receive gold from neighbors. I believe by adding this "work" option that it would encourage more players to travel about the community islands. You could set it up in such a way that you could earn more by working at your own current neighbors islands and maybe only be able to earn half by traveling to outside community islands and "working". There could also be a limit on the amount of times you could work in a set time period to avoid players repeatedly traveling back to the same island to push an egg, breeding, etc. through. This was just an idea I had that I wanted to pass along. I apologize in advance if I am placing this in an inappropriate place in the forum as this is my first post here but I wanted to ensure the TL staff would see this and take it into consideration. Thank you for your games and for your time in considering my suggestion. I look forward to future upgrades to your games.

tacticalparamedic

tacticalparamedic
11-28-13, 06:28 PM
Guess this wasn't as good of an idea as I initially thought it was when I posted here being there hasn't been any feedback from anyone at TL or here on the forum. Hopefully they can come up with a different solution for earning money, gold, etc. Oh well I'll just keep on playing for now...

klm722
11-28-13, 06:41 PM
I like the idea, I just don't know if there would be a way for them to implement it.