PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

filipina1983
12-02-13, 01:50 PM
I'm excited just got my steampunk, in nest now. I wonder what other dragons they will add to the summoning in the future..

HarleyQuinn28
12-02-13, 01:52 PM
I didn't get chains from hatching some firestorms, a night, a ton a genies and fruitfuls. I'm 3 short because of this. Then I notched the gold went from 45 to complete up to 60 in the past hour!

ProjectDragon
12-02-13, 01:53 PM
Well, I'm not spending any money (gold) for a dragon I would have gotten had the event worked properly. That is not a fix nor is it fair.

Congrats to all who got them but I am among those who won't be getting either dragon. I was too far behind even with the reduced amounts. Shame on you TL. All you've done is rewarded those who already spend real money on your game to insure you have your profit base covered. What about the rest of us? Well, I am aware you are a for profit company but at least you could make it fair to all players.

BlueCanary
12-02-13, 02:05 PM
My items needed list got changed from 105 for the Steampunk to 76! I wasn't expecting to get it and when I opened the game, there it was in storage. Thank you TL! It was a very nice surprise :)

JustKay
12-02-13, 02:10 PM
Yay, I just got Steampunk.... for the princely sum of 20 gold! I wish they did this sooner since I had the higher requirements and went something like 20 bolts above what I needed. That's a lot of Diamondates I could have planted. Still good though since it dropped my by now price from 122. Thank you TL, and good luck with fixing summoning. It's a unique feature and it keeps people coming back to the game but somehow something always goes wrong halfway through.

callofcthulhu
12-02-13, 02:16 PM
I have been harvesting crops like a madwoman and still only have 18 dealies. Never participating again, especially because I buy gold to boost my breeding. Total bunk.

sunkalito
12-02-13, 02:20 PM
Well, I'm not spending any money (gold) for a dragon I would have gotten had the event worked properly. That is not a fix nor is it fair.

Congrats to all who got them but I am among those who won't be getting either dragon. I was too far behind even with the reduced amounts. Shame on you TL. All you've done is rewarded those who already spend real money on your game to insure you have your profit base covered. What about the rest of us? Well, I am aware you are a for profit company but at least you could make it fair to all players.
Amen to that!
I got lucky and managed to get Magnetic, but if I hadn't managed this afternoon I'd be done for - oddly enough the requirements for magnetic INCREASED in my game. :/

freshfunin2008
12-02-13, 02:38 PM
They actually did adjust the number of chains needed
Mine I needed 16 it got lowered to 13 ( still spent 40 gold to buy other 2)you. Was just of the "lucky ones" with lower requirement

But I agree tl should offer to finish of summoning for 50-100 gold to everyone and get the 2 dragons

My chains worked for 4 out of 10 days. if chains were only working 40% of the time, than the total chains due should be reduced by 60%. If your chains went from 16 to 13 that means you had to come up with 81% of the chains when the game did not give out chains for 60 percent of the game. Yeah TL STILL SUCKS IN MY BOOK.

freshfunin2008
12-02-13, 03:19 PM
So where is the community manager, TL and Storm 8 staff?????????? the hatching process doesn't work 60% of the game and we get no extra time????? What is up with that?? Where is everyone ?The last summoning was not even screwed up this badly and we got extra time.
Give us a break. You are silent for almost 5 days on a problem reported as soon as the servers came back up 7 days ago and no one took action.

Please explain yourselves.

elwood99
12-02-13, 03:23 PM
While I do appreciate the requirement for how many parts I needed for Steampunk being lowered, I am NOT HAPPY that the gold price for each bolt remaining jumped from 20 each to 30 each. The buy all price is high enough I don't think I will be able to get both (I want to keep at least 120 gold for next tournament), but now my price for Magnetic (which my requirement for did not change) is going to cost me 240 (8 bolts) instead of 144 (4 chains at 16 gold and 4 bolts at 20) .

That the problem with their fix. If they lower the requirements, then you automatically get the higher price - the price formula is harcoded into the app. Thus, you need to recode and get players to update. Unfortunately, this is too late forthis event,

Overall, this event was poorly thought out. Players hate being treated differently, everyone should have a consistent requirement, and players also hate the droprates being negatively change midway. The last minute lowering of requirement was TL trying to do its best saving the event. I have to applaud them for that but please TL dont repeat the same mistake again - do you remember the different breeding time and different pricing for those times. A huge uproar was created that time too.

elwood99
12-02-13, 03:36 PM
I got four bolts from the six scalypears yesterday, so i managed to get magnetic. Steampunk, however, is lost to me. I wish they would give us the FIVE DAYS of the timer they screwed up, because with 46 out of 79 bolts it is really frustrating to not be getting that dragon. VERY VERY FRUSTRATING. Because even if i had planted scalypears, as you can see, it was not guaranteed i'd have gotten enough bolts. (cut).

Thank you for reporting this. No wonder this cause confusion too, different players have different drop rates too. Dearest TL, we as players want to be consistently treated ie same requirement, same droprates, no negative change in rules etc.

quangtran65
12-02-13, 03:42 PM
I need some advice. I need 3 more chains to get a Steampunk, and there's only a hour left. Should I:

-spend 60 gold to buy all
-spend 10 gold to speed up my current nest in the hopes of getting a chain, that way the "buy all" option ends up costing less
-spend 10 gold to speed up my current nest and keep breeding fire dragons

igames4me
12-02-13, 03:50 PM
I need some advice. I need 3 more chains to get a Steampunk, and there's only a hour left. Should I:

-spend 10 gold to speed up my current nest in the hopes of getting a chain, that way the "buy all" option ends up costing less

if you have 60 gold i would just click the all buy button
if the speed up does work and you get a chain you will need 40 gold 2 buy 2 chains so total 50 gold used
but if you speed up and you don't get a chain you'll need 60 gold buy all plus 10 u used speeding nest total 70 gold

plus fire dragons dont give chains
go get your steampunk before timer runs off

elwood99
12-02-13, 03:51 PM

Depends on how easily you get chains, if hatching is ok so far for you then i would spent 10 gold and then buy all. No point trying for fire - i wish it was that easy to get chains

elwood99
12-02-13, 03:53 PM
Opps someone else answered your post already. I need to type faster

MakJulos
12-02-13, 03:58 PM
I'm excited just got my steampunk, in nest now. I wonder what other dragons they will add to the summoning in the future..

LOL must find it funny when in the middle of all the disappointed players airing their anger regarding a poorly executed event, someone pops in totally unaware of current mood in thread, all happy go lucky, and looks forward to next event of same type! Well, good for them! :)

midnightmeerkat
12-02-13, 04:01 PM
LOL must find it funny when in the middle of all the disappointed players airing their anger regarding a poorly executed event, someone pops in totally unaware of current mood in thread, all happy go lucky, and looks forward to next event of same type! Well, good for them! :)

Those happy with the event are allowed to post as well... The thread is not just for disappointed players

jptheripper
12-02-13, 04:18 PM
I made it with 1 full day (24 hours) to go. Planted only scalypears, and did spend a little gold breeding to speed up but wasnt necessary. quests finished with a day to spare also.:)

thank you TL for a pair of awesome dragons!

MakJulos
12-02-13, 04:24 PM
4 hatches away from goal, and i'm totally fine not getting Steampunk - disappointed in TL, sure, but now i know priorities, and the way they sprinkle game with new dragons there'll be new ones to chase!

igames4me
12-02-13, 04:25 PM
How many bolts or chains were you short?

MakJulos
12-02-13, 04:27 PM
How many bolts or chains were you short?

Oops, i wrote "hatches"... That's wrong ofc, i mean chains, 4 chains. And no, paying gold for them is not an option for me, but thank you! :)

igames4me
12-02-13, 04:30 PM
Oops, i wrote "hatches"... That's wrong ofc, i mean chains, 4 chains. And no, paying gold for them is not an option for me, but thank you! :)

Yeah I understand the chains were the hardest I was short 2

MakJulos
12-02-13, 04:36 PM
Yeah I understand the chains were the hardest I was short 2

Well it has its good sides - later on when some offer pops up on screen saying "buy this supercool dragon and this big pile of gold for xxxxx, 75% off!" I might be tempted, but then i'll think "naah, they *****ed me on a dragon with their broken event, they're not getting my money"! So, this is good for my economy, i should thank TL instead of grumble! :cool:

Thasia
12-02-13, 04:37 PM
Why some players are having the surprise of getting a dragon without even having completed the summoning?

midnightmeerkat
12-02-13, 04:40 PM
Why some players are having the surprise of getting a dragon without even having completed the summoning?

The items required have been lowered for those players who had really high targets

igames4me
12-02-13, 04:42 PM

They didn't . Tl lowered the requirements and made it bolts=53 quests=10 and chains=13

So those players who had enough parts received the dragon which is considered now complete

MakJulos
12-02-13, 04:43 PM

The summoning event bugged out, and TL didn't do anything about it until last day, when they changed so that if you had reached a lower number of items on 2 of the 3 tasks you got the rewards for it, the chains from farming remained the same though. If you were lucky and had managed to get the chains needed, and the lower numbers of the other items, you got the dragon(s). It's all very strange, but at least they calmed a bunch of players down with this imo unfair fix.

infinitelove19
12-02-13, 04:45 PM
I really wish I'd known to use Scalypears earlier. I harvested other foods very regularly and only had ONE day out of the whole event that gave me any bolts. I was successful in the last summoning event, so pretty disappointed by this one.

Did one batch of Scalypears at the end & spent gold to get both dragons. I wanted to buy another habitat or two while they were on sale, but forgot. Though 250 gold is still way to expensive.

Seriously though, why didn't other foods give bolts? Why only Scalypears?

Thasia
12-02-13, 04:51 PM
So why the TL increased values ​​(in gold) to get the missing parts?

bolts: 01 bolt 25 gold ---> 30 gold??

MakJulos
12-02-13, 04:59 PM
So why the TL increased values ​​(in gold) to get the missing parts?

bolts: 01 bolt 25 gold ---> 30 gold??

There's a formula for that i guess - the less of an item they get to sell, they higher they price it to still get a bunch of money out of the sale.

quangtran65
12-02-13, 05:03 PM
Finally got it! Thanks for the advice igames4me and elwood99.

Instead of paying 60 gold for the last 3 chains, I took a risk and did the following:

Waited an hour and paid 9 gold to speed up Athletic egg. Got one chain.
Waited till the last ten minutes and paid 6 gold to speed up Island egg. Got one chain.
Spent 20 gold to "buy all" and finish the summoning.

Ended up paying 35 gold instead of 60.

elwood99
12-02-13, 05:06 PM
Finally got it! Thanks for the advice igames4me and elwood99.

Instead of paying 60 gold for the last 3 chains, I took a risk and did the following:

Waited an hour and paid 9 gold to speed up Athletic egg. Got one chain.
Waited till the last ten minutes and paid 6 gold to speed up Island egg. Got one chain.
Spent 20 gold to "buy all" and finish the summoning.

Ended up paying 35 gold instead of 60.
I am very happy for you. Congrats :)

sunkalito
12-02-13, 05:07 PM
There's a formula for that i guess - the less of an item they get to sell, they higher they price it to still get a bunch of money out of the sale.

they really love squeezing us. If this isn't shameless and disrespectful i don't know what is.
I wound up spending gold to get steampunk. but I'm still going to wait for their response to my ticket. And then i'll bite.

ElinaVijo
12-02-13, 05:17 PM
Okey, this is ridiculous, first the game bugs out and I don't get ANY parts from harvesting crops for 3-4 days (harvesting almost only 8 h crops). Then I read on the forum that the game had problems and that rotating the farms fixed it for some. I discovered about this about 4 h til end of feature. I rotated my farmes and got 4 more bolts in this time. It's ridiculus, 4 bolts in 4 h and then 3-4 days without bolts. I was still short to get both Magnetic and Steampunk and decided to use my saved gold to buy at least the Magnetic, since the Steampunk was too expensive, but then the game takes away the summoning icon BEFORE the time was up. I was just going to use my gold when the summoning icon disappeared, with time STILL left on the clock. Now I ended this summoning without any of the two dragons and it was not my fault, I tried really hard to get both of the dragons. This event was really not one of the best ones from the TL group. They better shape it up in the future or they will loose players.

igames4me
12-02-13, 05:21 PM
Okey, this is ridiculous, first the game bugs out and I don't get ANY parts from harvesting crops for 3-4 days (harvesting almost only 8 h crops). Then I read on the forum that the game had problems and that rotating the farms fixed it for some. I discovered about this about 4 h til end of feature. I rotated my farmes and got 4 more bolts in this time. It's ridiculus, 4 bolts in 4 h and then 3-4 days without bolts. I was still short to get both Magnetic and Steampunk and decided to use my saved gold to buy at least the Magnetic, since the Steampunk was too expensive, but then the game takes away the summoning icon BEFORE the time was up. I was just going to use my gold when the summoning icon disappeared, with time STILL left on the clock. Now I ended this summoning without any of the two dragons and it was not my fault, I tried really hard to get both of the dragons. This event was really not one of the best ones from the TL group. They better shape it up in the future or they will loose players.

Wow so AGAIN it ended early? Was it 3 hrs? Or how long?

Try emailing tl last time it ended early they did take gold from players and give them the dragons

MakJulos
12-02-13, 05:38 PM
they really love squeezing us. If this isn't shameless and disrespectful i don't know what is.
I wound up spending gold to get steampunk. but I'm still going to wait for their response to my ticket. And then i'll bite.

I think the shamelessness and disrespect all too easy comes along when it's about selling virtual goods on internet, and the squeezing really is a must to be able to offer the product at all...but it could all be done in a much nicer way at least, if too obvious it can backfire (especially with a product that is very glitchy lol) - and it did here, i bet more than i have become very hesitant to pay real money for stuff they sell, but...the fix in the end of the event saved the day for many players at least if not all, and likely saved the day for TL too!

ElinaVijo
12-02-13, 05:38 PM
Wow so AGAIN it ended early? Was it 3 hrs? Or how long?

Try emailing tl last time it ended early they did take gold from players and give them the dragons

No, it wasn't that long time before, the icon disappered about 20 min before ending. It was still really annoying since I just decided that I would buy the Magnetic dragon for my gold, during the day I've been thinking if it was worth it or not, they always get out new better dragons so. But now I don't know if I want the dragon anymore, this summoning has been so bad for so many so I don't want to give my gold away to TL, I rather save it for another time when everything is handled fair and square. But thanks for the tip, I will maybe email TL tomorrow after I calmed down with a good night of sleep :)

jaesha
12-02-13, 06:58 PM
The summoning event bugged out, and TL didn't do anything about it until last day, when they changed so that if you had reached a lower number of items on 2 of the 3 tasks you got the rewards for it, the chains from farming remained the same though. If you were lucky and had managed to get the chains needed, and the lower numbers of the other items, you got the dragon(s). It's all very strange, but at least they calmed a bunch of players down with this imo unfair fix.

I wouldn't say I'm calmed although I did end up with both dragons. My requirements changed from 105 to 76. This was a huge point of contention for me with these summonings. With this one, I had collected 99 pieces and was 6 bolts shy of completing all the tasks. I had 1 harvest left and it appeared as though I'd make it. At the suggestion of another player to one of my early post, I begrudgingly decided to give up precious sleep to make sure I harvested/planted every 20 hrs or as close to it as I could get. Yep crazy I know, that was my initial response to the suggestion, but for once I wanted to see if I could finish this thing even with all the issues reported. It was a sweet and sour victory logging in and seeing that my requirements had been lowered and I had summoned the steampunk. :confused: I am also extremely glad so many others that had issues with drops received them too, but sad that others did not.

I'm sorry that the game wasn't simply extended to give everyone a chance, but they did address the requirement issue, which was a biggie. If the game had a little date/clock at the top menu when we took screen shots we could prove the date/time. This would go a long way towards helping people prove whether or not they received drops for multiple days, or even had purchase issues. I take SS sometimes but an in game date/clock would help prove issues faster and with more validity.

The bigger issues were not completely glossed over by me with lowering of the requirements as the continued disparity is extremely bothersome. I will have to wait and see what happens, but it was a first step. Although I love the concept, I'm still irritated with the Summoning events overall and would like to see the programming issues resolved so that players always start out in an equal footing. If the odds are not 100% this should be clearly stated as a large amount of players expected to get these dragons for free, seeing this event as another game goal; i.e: if you complete the tasks you should ultimately get the dragons, but this wasn't necessarily the case. TL really did very little to clarify their intent or expectations for this game feature. Players can usually figure things out with little information (battle arena:D) but when the rules fluctuate constantly it can be difficult.

Poor communication, mismanagement of events like this and others, high prices, and the constant disparity of the odds to boost gold purchases is what will likely drive me away from the game. I don't mind spending money on a beloved bad habit, because that's what this is for me, but I feel like I've invested too much time, effort, and money in it walk away without giving the developers a chance and seeing it through. It's up to the business owners to build a sense of trust with it's customers. Lowering prices of gold, the dragons and habitats was great for the holiday but the costs for them are too high to begin with and we should see more significant sales events like these or maybe a regular lowering of prices (loved the 250 spotlight sales). I understand 250 was out of reach for some and is still pricey, but when you're looking at 50% off high gold items it was an appreciated reprieve. This is just my opinion, but ultimately games like this will not survive until they find a happy medium to gain profit along with maintaining an attractive, distinctive game and quality customer service/communication. From the way things are going it's possible the first is sacrificed for the later. I just don't know if it's intentional or a byproduct of running these types of games, but I think they should try much harder.

Sumercarefree
12-02-13, 07:31 PM
At least you got it. Well done.

Thanks Belbar. I just have enough gold for some Ultimate for next Tourney.
Anyway all the gold I got was given by TL during the Tourney.
Although we complain at least TL is trying to make the game interesting. They have a few bugs to clear though.

Aurry
12-02-13, 07:36 PM
Didn't get steampunk, but didn't want to buy with gold as I didn't have that much.. Oh well. Maybe it'll come back sometime like headless did.

hatton2
12-02-13, 07:49 PM
Got neither dragon because of issues with the game, they should have extended it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freshfunin2012
12-02-13, 08:00 PM
Even for a company that offers up a free game this was the worst managed event I have seen for TL. Moderators reported the issue and ponyroar stood there and bellowed that everything is fine and working as it should. I say that is / was an outright lie. On the 24th, Sunday night, I had 8 chains already. Half way there I had to get 16 chains and 105 parts total. By today, I had 12 chains only. After the crash on the 25th, I did not start receiving chains again until 11/30. Other than the all clear everything is fine comment by ponyroar there was no more communication regarding the issues. I think Kookypanda stated she has alerted TL but obviously that fell on death ears to where they didn't try to fix /resolve the issue until today with less than 10 hours remain in the game. The fix that was implemented made so sense in terms of the issues that happen with bolts and chains. I went 4 days with out bolts but I went even longer with out chains. However, the *fix* rewarded percentage wise the bolts compared to the chains. Percentage wise the required chains should have been lowered more than the bolts. But that did not occur. Its a pretty good scam they have here. By the end, those who got both dragons were quite excited eventhough I feel the majority of gamers got screwed. and that's how I see it.

Sumercarefree
12-02-13, 08:07 PM
Didn't get steampunk, but didn't want to buy with gold as I didn't have that much.. Oh well. Maybe it'll come back sometime like headless did.

How much gold was needed ?
Next tournament could start anytime so I have reserved some for Ultimate just in case the software goes crazy.

Aurry
12-02-13, 08:35 PM
How much gold was needed ?
Next tournament could start anytime so I have reserved some for Ultimate just in case the software goes crazy.

200+! Don't have that much.. Just enough for 3 ultimates for me..

Sumercarefree
12-02-13, 08:41 PM
200+! Don't have that much.. Just enough for 3 ultimates for me..

200 is just too much ! I would not pay more than 50 gold.
Anyway I lose gold more through carelessness. This game automatically buys food n other stuff if there is any accidental pressing of keys.

cakeandpie
12-02-13, 08:46 PM
Didn't get Steampunk because the game didn't give me ANY chains for about 6 days. I think that really rots. (And even though the bolts requirement was lowered at the 11th hour, I'd already fulfilled that, and the chains requirement stayed the same so that didn't help me any.)

freshfunin2012
12-02-13, 09:00 PM
Didn't get Steampunk because the game didn't give me ANY chains for about 6 days. I think that really rots. (And even though the bolts requirement was lowered at the 11th hour, I'd already fulfilled that, and the chains requirement stayed the same so that didn't help me any.)

If they really wanted to be fair they would of just came up with a total number you needed and you could have added all three parts together to get the dragons instead of tweaking the bolts and chains in a random nonsensical way.

kutty4
12-02-13, 09:45 PM
Needed 2 chains. I went 5 days with none even with speeding up many eggs including super Rares and 22/23 hr eggs. And somehow your telling me once again nothing is wrong. What a joke. Thank you for making me quit this game. Over a year spent playing and the last month or so has made me and my daughter not want to ever open this app again.

DarkAther
12-02-13, 11:46 PM
I didn't get chains or bolt for 5 days and 1 or 2 bolts and chains for about 2-3 days before that total. Noticed they reduced amount at end, but still not good enough. They wanted over 900 gold for me to get these 2 dragons. Wasn't even 1/2 there to complete it because of no drops from hatchlings or plantings.

ShyZAMM
12-03-13, 12:09 AM
Event is over... Got... Nothing

I like this game... All went fine, but why did they change the droprates so drastically??? In the middle of the event without any reason?!? I know its all about the money, but when i have no Fun playing it, i will not spend any money!

Hopefully the chase after the black knight is more successfull *thumbsup*

Thanks TL ... For nothing

riisak
12-03-13, 12:25 AM
As if all the issues hadn't left me bitter enough, the "buy all" price doubled when I got down to 2 chains short. =/

This whole thing was/is unbelievable.

The biggest issue was that they changed the settings and didn't notify anyone. I would say the game wasn't broken but if people weren't even getting drops from the highest possible waiting times then IT REALLY WAS BROKEN. And they should have extended it, there is no excuse for failing to do so.

ashanthya
12-03-13, 01:43 AM
Yes, that's exactly what they should have done: left the amounts needed alone and added those days that we lost back to the clock, not lowered the requirements with only hours left. I had got most of the food requirements done before they stopped dropping, but the hatching requirements.... When the chains stopped dropping, even for 20 hour plus dragons, that's what ensured I wouldn't be finishing the Summoning with both dragons. :(

Sumercarefree
12-03-13, 02:23 AM
As if all the issues hadn't left me bitter enough, the "buy all" price doubled when I got down to 2 chains short. =/

This whole thing was/is unbelievable.

The biggest issue was that they changed the settings and didn't notify anyone. I would say the game wasn't broken but if people weren't even getting drops from the highest possible waiting times then IT REALLY WAS BROKEN. And they should have extended it, there is no excuse for failing to do so.

What a waste. 2 chains is fine to pay I think, about 40 gold ? you should write to them.

Sumercarefree
12-03-13, 02:28 AM
I know everybody is frustrated. I am too. However it would be nice if people remembered that Kooky does what she does on a volunteer basis and she does not get paid. There is no need to be rude to her, it is not her fault, if TL do not respond to her.

Good point Belbar !
TL Team may needs to tinker further but I guess they are trying their best; I expect things to keep improving as this is a fairly new feature.

Sumercarefree
12-03-13, 02:31 AM

Yes, I too had big problems with chains half way and had to use golf to make up the difference.

Sumercarefree
12-03-13, 03:09 AM
I didn't get chains or bolt for 5 days and 1 or 2 bolts and chains for about 2-3 days before that total. Noticed they reduced amount at end, but still not good enough. They wanted over 900 gold for me to get these 2 dragons. Wasn't even 1/2 there to complete it because of no drops from hatchlings or plantings.

So sorry DA , 900 Gold is too much. I would say even 150 is a lot.

sunkalito
12-03-13, 04:57 AM
I think the shamelessness and disrespect all too easy comes along when it's about selling virtual goods on internet, and the squeezing really is a must to be able to offer the product at all...but it could all be done in a much nicer way at least, if too obvious it can backfire (especially with a product that is very glitchy lol) - and it did here, i bet more than i have become very hesitant to pay real money for stuff they sell, but...the fix in the end of the event saved the day for many players at least if not all, and likely saved the day for TL too!

I agree, you're right about that. Except that last phrase. ;p

Stupid thing is rotating the farms actually MADE IT BETTER FOR ME in the end. I wonder if I'd rotated them earlier, would i have gotten stuff from my crops? I held out on spending the money until like the last 15 minutes, then I decided it was too much of a gamble to keep waiting anyway. Oh well.

Thasia
12-03-13, 07:43 AM
Never seen that changing the rules during the game. Or change the rules before you start the summoning or after you finish.

MakJulos
12-03-13, 09:07 AM
I can't stop feeling amazed by the ignorance shown during the event...and ofc that they quietly were well aware of what was going on all the time, but didn't extend the event like they obviously are capable of doing, instead cut down requirements to quiet a bunch of the disappointed players...but yeah it works - ppl that were crying out loud are now thanking them for giving them what they worked for and deserve! Human nature.....well, we are just quite highly evolved monkeys after all :p

It's just a game though...imagine if TL manufactured cars or something....your car breaks down after 4 months and for a week you cannot reach any TL representative, then you get package in mailbox with a pack of bus tickets, and a note saying that the 5 year warranty stated when you bought the car is just 3 months...but there'll be a sale on spare tyres, 75% off! Well, i wouldn't buy a car from these guys! :D

igames4me
12-03-13, 09:25 AM
We are thanking tl because they atleast lowered the requirements ( me they did for both bolts and chains)
I already had said good bye to steampunk since I know I wasn't going to make it but then to my surprise I got steampunk on one acct 0 gold used. And other acct needed 2 more chains so I bought them since atleast in my eyes tl met us half way.

I also didn't get chains or bolts for 2 days until I read here to plant scalypears and instead of hatching dragons just sell them off

MakJulos
12-03-13, 09:34 AM
Yes that part if anything should make them give Steampunk to everyone - stating that you are to "hatch" dragons to receive Chains....but some get Chains from selling eggs, not hatching dragons....again, let's be glad these guys just create games and nothing more serious!

12-03-13, 12:42 PM
Strange, I just received a gear through the quest even though I was questing for gold.

brandonu
12-03-13, 01:36 PM
I also had a big issue with chains. I did not receive any the last few days even though I was breeding a few super rares of 12+ hours.

pribakes
12-03-13, 07:04 PM
Just wanna say THANKS TL to change the total for 76, got both dragons in both of my accounts, I had to spend 150 gold in my 2nd account but at least got my dragons, thanks Tl .

Anyuszko
12-04-13, 05:30 AM
Did anyone get any answer from TL? I still waiting for my dragon. TL ended summoning for me as well, took away all part (i was a few bolts to steampunk) but gave me NOTHING.

Anaboe
12-04-13, 07:56 AM
Ehm, I don't feel like reading a full 105 pages of this thread, but I also had troubles gaining the chains and bolts: last 5 days I didn't recieve one of them, tho I breeded and grew on and on.

Did TL lower the requirements? All my chains, bolts and gears are disapeared from my stash, tho I still have a morningstar, witch hat en 43 spirit scythe's.

Is there anyway I still can get atleast the steampunk?

igames4me
12-04-13, 08:01 AM
Ehm, I don't feel like reading a full 105 pages of this thread, but I also had troubles gaining the chains and bolts: last 5 days I didn't recieve one of them, tho I breeded and grew on and on.

Did TL lower the requirements? All my chains, bolts and gears are disapeared from my stash, tho I still have a morningstar, witch hat en 43 spirit scythe's.

Is there anyway I still can get atleast the steampunk?
Have you checked your storage? If you had 53 bolts and 10 quests and 13 chains you should have gotten the dragons

Anaboe
12-04-13, 08:10 AM
I don't think I had those, like I said, I didn't get any bolts or chains for the last week or so... It's the third summoning I don't get... a bit frustrating, even more since I have a serious glitch in my trading portal (can't collect my gems, thus can't trade any dragons, thus can't forge any dragons in the spell shop - for over a week now).

allosarus
12-04-13, 03:30 PM
first time i have completed a quest so happy about that

glenngenius
12-04-13, 09:38 PM
Is it true that TL has lowered the part amounts? (Mine needs 105 in total, whereas others need only 76 [unfair]) When the clock is down to 14 hours and I know that I couldn't manage to get it, at all since I still need 1 gear and 10 bolts, I used 160 gold and and bought all of the remaining parts just to acquire the steampunk dragon. TL moderators, can you please check up on this? If they have lowered the requirements, then I guess I should get my gold back.

OlkaDragons
12-06-13, 10:15 AM
I was experiencing this issue too.

At the beginning I received 2-4 bolts from EVERY 8-hours harvesting (from 6 farms)
But then I planted eliteleeks for a few days, it is about ten harvests total - and got ZERO. You think it is correct drop?!
Then I started plant 20-h crops and receive bolts, right, but there was still no bolts from eliteleeks and diamondates (these two!). So I still think it was a bug!

But support says that it is just unluck and no bug at all.

I think it is not correct situation - I received bolts properly, then - bam! - a ZERO for a few days. Even it is a chance and so on...

What I have to do to get the dragons? Where I have to write if I think that support is wrong?

Anyuszko
12-07-13, 01:31 AM
Did anyone get any answer from TL? I still waiting for my dragon. TL ended summoning for me as well, took away all part (i was a few bolts to steampunk) but gave me NOTHING.

Did anyone got positive answer from TL? Some of us did not get steampunk despite the fact we would have gotten.

knowitnot
12-13-13, 11:46 AM
Where can I find how the evolution time for these dragons?

sehana
12-13-13, 09:22 PM
Where can I find how the evolution time for these dragons?

http://supremedynasty.com/apppix/dragonsd_magnetic_stages.png
http://supremedynasty.com/apppix/dragonsd_steampunk_stages.png

DragonMaster128z
12-13-13, 09:48 PM
http://supremedynasty.com/apppix/dragonsd_magnetic_stages.png
http://supremedynasty.com/apppix/dragonsd_steampunk_stages.png

So Magnetic is 10 Hours
and Steampunk is 15 hours.
Remember all evolve times are the same as breeding/ incubation times. I think Mercury to evolve time is 3 hours although its breeding/incubation 1 hour. You might have to ask a Community Manager like PonyRoar or Frozen Turtle. :)