PDA

View Full Version : Food Disappers with blocked door

GAM13048
11-22-13, 10:36 AM
I am playing Restaurant Story and Bakery Story as well on my Samsung Galaxy 2.0. android and my HTC 1 cell, I try to cook enough food, but I am wondering why does the food disappear even though I have the door blocked. Can someone explain this.
This is weird!

kooky panda
11-22-13, 11:23 AM
Blocking the door is not part of the design of the game, so you can experience issues like "quick sales".

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

sesamecake
11-22-13, 12:21 PM
A ghost is eating them!

dirtbetch
11-22-13, 01:21 PM
ive found this only happens if you block the door with the cash register i guess ur bakery turns into a drive thru lol try blocking with a counter or a table and it usually does not happen.

WindermereBakery
11-23-13, 06:48 PM
It is so hard to build up food at first! What I had to do was remove all my chairs but two. My happiness rating went way down but I don't think it really matters. I could be wrong.

I baked constantly for weeks till my food was built up really good and then started slowly adding chairs back.

nky1111
11-23-13, 06:58 PM
happiness determines how fast they eat. Actually nothing bad happens if you run out of food , it's just boring to have an empty bakery.
I remember cooking spider brownies back then, they make a lot of servings.

nomicrophone
11-25-13, 10:10 AM
I found a way to work around the quick sell. I notice it does a quick sell when you unblock the door before the game is finished fully loading/processing (or before you close out the screen where it shows who sent you gifts for the day). But when you wait for all that to finish and close out the gifts/messages box, THEN unblock your door, your food is in tact...not sure if that's the case in general but that's what I finds works on my device :)

nomicrophone
11-25-13, 10:12 AM
ive found this only happens if you block the door with the cash register i guess ur bakery turns into a drive thru lol try blocking with a counter or a table and it usually does not happen.

Nah it doesn't matter what you block it with...I found a way to work around the quick sell. I notice it does a quick sell when you unblock the door before the game is finished fully loading/processing (or before you close out the screen where it shows who sent you gifts for the day). But when you wait for all that to finish and close out the gifts/messages box, THEN unblock your door, your food is in tact...not sure if that's the case in general but that's what I finds works on my device :)