PDA

View Full Version : At what level?

tanderson573
11-22-13, 09:14 AM
Ok so I have been wondering if there is a place you should be at a specific level. Like I'm at 26 where is the most common place for you to be in the game at each level? Seems like I'm behind because I see a ton of people at my level already having beaten the troll king and Sabina is walking around. I haven't even gotten anywhere close to expanding to either of them.

So I guess I'm just wondering if there is a general place you should be able to get to a each level or no?! Thanks in advance.

kooky panda
11-22-13, 11:34 AM
You may see different players obtain things you have not completed yet even though you are on the same level.

It really depends on how often you are playing the game. There are some players that are in their game almost every hour collecting items, and making items so when new goals come out they can get through these faster.

Also keep in mind, that with all the goals there are options to speed up your progress or skip goals by using gems.

Also some of the goals require random drop items . Some players may get these quick and it may take longer for others to obtain these items.

BriarAvenue
11-22-13, 09:40 PM
Ok so I have been wondering if there is a place you should be at a specific level. Like I'm at 26 where is the most common place for you to be in the game at each level? Seems like I'm behind because I see a ton of people at my level already having beaten the troll king and Sabina is walking around. I haven't even gotten anywhere close to expanding to either of them.

So I guess I'm just wondering if there is a general place you should be able to get to a each level or no?! Thanks in advance.

Plus some players purchase gems to achieve certain quest or getting buildings that require gems to buy.
If you depend on gems just from drop-off, of course it will take you longer.

jtm101
11-23-13, 05:41 AM
It probably depends on what you use your energy on and how you gain XP in the game. If you visit lots of neighbours daily you can gain lots of xp, and level up, without really progressing in the goals. On the other hand if you collect from resources, make royal buildings and wisp lanterns without gaining xp from neighbours, you can be more advanced on lower levels.