PDA

View Full Version : Loss of inventory after updating.

Buggi79
11-22-13, 06:00 AM
I updated my FS2 today and for some odd reason I lost one of each of my animal feed, which was really annoying.

journeysmom
11-22-13, 07:21 AM
While at first I thought the new update helped with crashes it has not. Additionally, my pond no longer works. I catch a fish, (maybe two), then the walking chicken appears and it resets to as though I had not fished (I do get the bait back). I have tried the force close, go to a neighbors farm, backing out of fishing the pond before the walking chicken appears , but nope, fishing the pond does not register. Sigh, and I was trying to work on my breaded catfish stock!

synsanity
11-22-13, 07:27 AM
Yes! I am having the same glitch! It's as if it stops and goes back in time. Groundhog Day ,.... I hated that movie. Anyway I think the update needs an update.

kooky panda
11-22-13, 08:31 AM
I updated my FS2 today and for some odd reason I lost one of each of my animal feed, which was really annoying.
Try restarting your device to see if you feed shows back up.

While at first I thought the new update helped with crashes it has not. Additionally, my pond no longer works. I catch a fish, (maybe two), then the walking chicken appears and it resets to as though I had not fished (I do get the bait back). I have tried the force close, go to a neighbors farm, backing out of fishing the pond before the walking chicken appears , but nope, fishing the pond does not register. Sigh, and I was trying to work on my breaded catfish stock!

Please delete and redownload your game from the app store.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61764-iOS-Update-Fishing-Pond-Glitch

placi
11-22-13, 10:46 AM
I also lost my feed and my pond is not working. It is doing exactly what journeys mom said. Please fix this right away. I have orders that need fish and I can not fill them. My game is crashing every few minutes.

placi
11-22-13, 10:47 AM
I have tried restarting (force closing) and uninstalling but nothing fixes it.

Rockinkitten
11-22-13, 03:02 PM
I have the pond problem too and one of my chickens disappears and reappears.

Rockinkitten
11-22-13, 03:15 PM
Oh and my delivery depot lights stay on after I've sent or cancelled an order.

journeysmom
11-22-13, 03:41 PM
Oh and my delivery depot lights stay on after I've sent or cancelled an order.

Yup, that is happening to me to. I have to force close to get rid of it!

Rockinkitten
11-24-13, 01:22 AM
Fishing pond seems to be working ok now. Delivery lights still stay on. And I've noticed my animals stay down sometimes after I've fed them! Lazy sods!