PDA

View Full Version : General complaint - all games

andieisme
11-22-13, 01:40 AM
Can we please have some reprieve from the multiple pop-ups each time we start a game. All games I play have so many pop-ups, suggesting the same thing in each one, that I am on the verge of deleting all my games just so I am not frustrated by them all the time. Maybe set your pop-ups to only activate once per day rather than every time the game is opened? Also, limiting the pop-ups to one or two (maximum) would be preferable, not six, seven or more.

kooky panda
11-22-13, 06:13 AM
In my games, I only receive pop ups once a day.
Which games are you receiving pop ups all through out the day?
Which pop ups are they?

S4d4chb1a
12-29-13, 11:09 AM
I agree. Enough already with the ads, especially the ones where I'm trying to accept gifts and it puts a "Download Now" button right where I'm about to tap! Just let me play the games I actually LIKE without frustration.

S4d4chb1a
12-29-13, 11:11 AM
Which pop ups are they?

The pop-ups appear every time you freshly load the game. I don't know how it works on iPhone, but on my iPad, the system memory can only keep a few apps "open" at a time, so if I open, say, Farm Story 2 and then check on my dragons in Dragon Story, collect my treasure in Kingdom Clash, and accept new gifts in Bakery Story, when I go back to Farm Story 2, it has to do a "complete" reload and shows me the title screen again (and my messages) instead of jumping right back into my game. A "complete" reload is when ads and other popups appear.

bobbyrae
01-05-14, 05:15 AM
Which pop ups are they?

I get popups every time i open a game. Every single time. As i had not downloaded
1. castle story,
2. candymania,
3. fruitsplash,
4. jewelmania ,
5. farmstory 2,
6. the mystery game or
7. the connect the dots game,

I got popups for every one of those every single time i opened bakery or restaurant story, which are the two games i play.

As you can, no doubt, imagine, that was quite a frustrating experience. And none of the popups have an "x" or decline button to close them out. So i would have to click "ok" and then get another pop up to decline to download the games.

Alas, in order to get rid of the popups i downloaded all except castle and farm story last week. Then the castle pop ups started. So i downloaded that. I am awaiting the farm story pop up this week. I do not intend to play any of these games and have deleted them from my ipad. It really is a pity that we must feel as though we are being bullied to download games we do not want to play. Why can there not be just one pop up asking if we would like to download x, y or z games? Instead we are bombarded with seven or more popups everytime we open a game!

Annica5
01-05-14, 05:56 AM
I'm on iPhone and only get pop-ups once a day. Actually, if I get the "you have no Internet connection" msg when I open game I don't get the pop-ups at all. That can also be annoying because I miss which dragon has just become limited.

Phaedrakiki
01-07-14, 12:35 PM
I get one or two popups nearly every time I open Jewel Mania or Candy Blast Mania, definitely more than once a day. But I usually force-close them on my iPhone so they reload "fresh" each time, since I get other issues (like severe lagging, etc.) if I don't. Perhaps it would only be "once a day" if I let them continue running in the background, but I can't...

Yhgfguiijhgddtuoooiiiiju
01-10-14, 08:47 PM
I hardly get the pop-ups. But I don't think it is good. I like the pop-ups! If I download the games and start them, I will get 3 keys. So now I have over 300 gems in Jewel Mania! I felt a bit upset because the keys in Candy Mania just led to boosts, not gems.

limonepledge
03-01-14, 01:52 PM
I get pop ups in Jewel Mania, Candy Blast and Fruit Splash and they show up every couple times I open the game, which tends to be more than once a day. I've kind of gotten us to just closing them, although it is annoying them they show up right before I click on a level and I end up in the app store. The worst thing is that sometimes they're super slow to load so the ads end up popping up just as the level starts. Also sometimes I get multiple pop ups when I open the game so I think I'm in the clear after closing one, but no...

bobbyrae
03-01-14, 01:53 PM
Now i get 3 pop ups for tap dragon every time i turn on my games. Smh. Why three? Why?

Phaedrakiki
03-02-14, 11:06 PM
I hardly get the pop-ups. (...)
I felt a bit upset because the keys in Candy Mania just led to boosts, not gems.

Same here. I'm not getting the pop-ups anymore. They were driving me crazy for awhile there, but haven't had any in awhile. Hmmm...wonder why?

I, too was upset that I got boosts as rewards for my keys instead of gems in Candy Blast Mania. With gems you can choose extra moves, or a boost you might want/need. Last time they gave me the "Super Sweet boost", which you get for free (recharges every 12 hours.) I rarely use it, so when I earned mine from the challenge keys, I already had one. That brought my total to 2. When I finally used one, the game assumed it was the one from the keys, so it didn't start the 12 hr. clock. So it was just a big waste. I'm not happy with this way of rewarding challenges. Please give me gems/gold--prime currency for the game!

limonepledge
03-03-14, 09:35 AM
I played Fruit Splash a maybe 30 minutes ago and got two ads in a row. I just opened it again right now and got another ad. Lately they've all been Tap Dragon, but it seems like every time Team Lava has a new game I'm getting bombarded with ads.

bobbyrae
03-03-14, 11:23 AM
I played Fruit Splash a maybe 30 minutes ago and got two ads in a row. I just opened it again right now and got another ad. Lately they've all been Tap Dragon, but it seems like every time Team Lava has a new game I'm getting bombarded with ads.

Me too.