PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 11/21/2013 Update PERGOLA

Pages : [1] 2

Aggwynn
11-21-13, 01:31 PM
Happy Thursday! We hope everyone has been keeping warm and dry!

UPDATE 11/27/13: Quests extended again until 12 AM PST on December 2nd!

UPDATE 11/26/13: These two timed quests have been extended a full day to 12 AM PST December 1st :) -Pikasquirrel

Here is today's update:

1) Limited Time Quest for the Harvest Pergola (Starts 11/21/2013)
Complete this quest line to construct the beautiful Harvest Pergola
(Drops various food items upon every collection. A good addition to your Kitchen.)
http://i.imgur.com/iQVREgD.jpg

2) Limited Time Quest for the Turkey Sheep (Starts 11/25/2013)
Completing this quest line will get you one FREE Turkey Sheep for your Kingdom
(This Limited Time Quest does not require you to go on an Adventure.)

http://i.imgur.com/ySoTf3b.jpg

Let us know if you run into any problems! Stay tuned for next week *winkwink*

Aggwynn and Glimmergate

Aggwynn
11-21-13, 01:32 PM
I am always short of food and would like to invest in a second Harvest Pagoda. But before I do I want a definitive from the source answer. If I spend 200 gems does the build come at level 5 - i.e. it produces food.

Thank you.

Yes, if you purchase the Harvest Pergola from the Market, it will be fully built, you will not need to upgrade it.

Turkey Sheep

Shear Determination

Inspect each sheep x 3
Have some shears x 6 (ask friends)
Shear the sheep x 1

Rewards: 360 coins & 3xp

Cold without wool

Feed the sheep some wheat x 50
Feed the sheep some corn x 50
Feed the sheep some water x 40

Reward: 360 coins & 3xp

Who let the sheep out

Check the library x 2
Check the stables x 2
Check the jeweller x 2
Check the cottage x 2
Check the tower x 2 (Lantern Spire or Watchtower )

Missed the one that flashed up after who let the sheep out, but it had

Visit market x 1
Have some holiday felt x 20

Craft the Turkey Costume

Holiday felt x 20
Fallen leaves x 30
Wool x 10

Dress the Sheep

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/5879AD3F-DAEE-41CA-A005-FD0394B87C04_zpsqc5hyash.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/5879AD3F-DAEE-41CA-A005-FD0394B87C04_zpsqc5hyash.jpg.html)

New Goal: Harvest Pergola

Limited Quest- 9 Days

Edit(KP) Goal has been extended!

We have extended this timed questlined another day, it'll now expired at 12 AM PST on December 1st.

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/CS%20december%202012%20update/chain%2020%20Timed%20Specials/HarvestPergola-Copy.jpg

http://s7.postimg.org/5mw0d1k9n/IMG_0810.png

http://s7.postimg.org/l5tga5skb/IMG_0811.png

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u522/gloria1098/baa06b48c84c60a45b8764757c9c85c9_zpsc527a3a2.jpg

1. Harvest Pegola
* Place the harvest pergola
* $360 + 3xp
(Harvest pergola costs $10,000 and needs 50 stone, 50 wood and 5 simple glue)

2. Teeth chattering
* Adventure to the ancient vault x 1
* Collect 20 firebricks
* $360 + 3xp

The next step requests you to do the bandit adventure to get back the blueprints for the columns... doesn't say if 100% drop or not. Does say you need 4 pillars so after that it should be making the 4 pillars.

Next goal: Make 4 Flowerpots (Potion Shop: 20 Iron + *1 Bunch of Flowers + 5 Water)
* Bunch of Flowers: 5 Purple Petals + 5 Blue Petals + 5 White Petals

Last upgrade: 30 Felt + 40 Fall Leaves + 4 Flowerpots + 8 Fancy Beam

I was told that here is where the quest ends ��

------------------------------

Harvest Pagoda (3x3 squares)

10,000 coins
50 wood
50 stone
5 simple glue

First upgrade

3 wooden beams
3 stone blocks
6 super glue
20 fire bricks (drops from ancient vaults adventure)

After getting the blueprint comes the next upgrade which requires: 8 Fancy Block + 30 Hide + 25 Fur + 1 Blueprint

-----------------------------------

SIMPLE FEAST: 1hour - 2 grits, 2 bread, 6 fish
Required for Adventure Search the Ancient Vault

meme1098
11-21-13, 01:35 PM
Adventuring is good, Aggwynn, but how about a few with different time lengths. Say 8 or 12 hours as opposed to a 22 hour one.
Variety is the spice of life, they say.

EllieTheBeeEater
11-21-13, 01:36 PM
Harvest pergola sounds fab! Can't wait :D

wyly
11-21-13, 01:48 PM
I have the harvest pergola goal, but I don't see the turkey sheep quest.

meme1098
11-21-13, 01:49 PM
I have the harvest pergola goal, but I don't see the turkey sheep quest.

If you read Aggwynn's post, turkey sheep is released on Nov. 25th

wyly
11-21-13, 01:49 PM
Ooppps I didn't notice that the turkey sheep quest doesn't start for a few more days.

dezzzila
11-21-13, 01:51 PM
Literally just send my knights on a quest, and 20 minutes later this shows up :eek:

jptheripper
11-21-13, 01:54 PM
Thank you so much for listening to the feedback about the kitchen!!!! Means a lot that you hear us

Can't wait for the turkey sheep !

katbtodd
11-21-13, 02:02 PM
Thank you so much for listening to the feedback about the kitchen!!!! Means a lot that you hear us

Can't wait for the turkey sheep !
Depends on how often it drops,,, I send my exchange out as often as I can get milk and eggs

pigricesnow
11-21-13, 02:04 PM
How to get more SAP:rolleyes:

1Murphy1
11-21-13, 02:07 PM
I just wish we had some expansions added. Everything is so crowded. Makes it hard when collecting, and really allows for accidental speeding up using gems

Aggwynn
11-21-13, 02:09 PM
I just wish we had some expansions added. Everything is so crowded. Makes it hard when collecting, and really allows for accidental speeding up using gems

*winkwink*

sabrinashal
11-21-13, 02:09 PM
How to get more SAP:rolleyes:

Sap Dropped by sawmill, trees (all have the same rate), tree log, adventures, Sir Piggy, Ivy's hut, Trapper trade. Dead trees don't drop it. Can be a gift

btw if i need sap asap i just use tree log

just so you know tree log cost 1000$

glimmergate
11-21-13, 02:10 PM
Adventuring is good, Aggwynn, but how about a few with different time lengths. Say 8 or 12 hours as opposed to a 22 hour one.

We're listening :)

meme1098
11-21-13, 02:12 PM
Woohoo....awesome. :D

Queenzod
11-21-13, 02:20 PM
Replying here cos the other thread is locked. About storing the glimmergate. When I go to edit, the option to store it is greyed out. I canna do it, captain. Any ideas?

sabrinashal
11-21-13, 02:26 PM
more pics

http://s10.postimg.org/b2w0fd3dl/IMG_0810.png
http://s10.postimg.org/su7mttis9/IMG_0811.png
http://s10.postimg.org/a6zizwtp5/IMG_0812.png
http://s10.postimg.org/5wkv4bom1/IMG_0814.png
http://s10.postimg.org/v8zie8z15/IMG_0815.png
http://s10.postimg.org/jc7vtrx3t/IMG_0816.png
http://s10.postimg.org/unaji53yx/IMG_0817.png

echo1996
11-21-13, 02:28 PM
Appreciate the weekly update! It's lovely! Thursday becomes my favorite day of the week now!

eepopp
11-21-13, 02:59 PM
Literally just send my knights on a quest, and 20 minutes later this shows up :eek:

I sent out my knights this morning, too, so I have to wait until tomorrow morning to send them out via my King's Castle.

Because I'm a little bit worried about getting all the bricks (I have family related stuff to do this weekend and all next week, so won't be playing as much), I wound up buying the Barracks. (I do understand that the adventures through the Barracks take twice as long, but any little edge helps with these time limited goals, right? ;) )

Well played TeamLava, well played. You got me.

m1stery
11-21-13, 03:04 PM
Replying here cos the other thread is locked. About storing the glimmergate. When I go to edit, the option to store it is greyed out. I canna do it, captain. Any ideas?

That person probably meant to say GlimmerBAT, you can't store Glimmergate in the storage.

jptheripper
11-21-13, 03:06 PM
looks like it will take 3-4 adventures to get enough bricks. They are only 3 gems each if you are short.

sabrinashal can you post a picture of the materials needed for the next upgrade?

meme1098
11-21-13, 03:06 PM
Yea...put mine (glimmerbat) in storage too. Doesn't really do anything except drop fruit (which I don't even need) and the coins aren't worth the trouble. Hadn't been collecting from it for days anyway. It was just sitting there.

Queenzod
11-21-13, 03:08 PM
That person probably meant to say GlimmerBAT, you can't store Glimmergate in the storage.

Oh! Thank you! I was wondering why I was the only person in the UNIVERSE who couldn't store the gate. :)

LadyKatja
11-21-13, 03:43 PM

I have the same.... I'm playing over a year now, and it always too crowded (since almost the beginning) to place every building in your kingdom. Even now, I have to store some Greselda stuff in my inventory to be able to build this new thing. It is nice there will come more expansions (I saw the * wink wink *), but it would be GREAT if I could get space in my kingdom to kinda show off all the buildings at least once I ALREADY HAVE, to show myself why I did in this game (and also the neighbors - let's say as some kind of trophy). I was so happy with the last expansions, but they we're al necessary for the Greselda and Glimmergate quests. I hope, for the players who play this game for over a year, there will be at least 3-5 more expansion fields next to all the necessary (in the future needed) space, just to get my buildings and decorations out of my storage.

THAT would make me VERY HAPPY.

For the rest, I'm so glad with the new updates lately, and the graphics, so please keep them coming! But, if you like to send my a X-Mas gift, why not space for my stuff in my inventory ;) I really would like to have all (at least one of every) building in my kingdom, with some decorations as well, in a organized way. So that it looks nice :)

I hope Team Lave will take this in consideration. I have more then 60 lanterns left in my inventory :)

DeeDeeBird70
11-21-13, 03:43 PM
looks like it will take 3-4 adventures to get enough bricks. They are only 3 gems each if you are short.

sabrinashal can you post a picture of the materials needed for the next upgrade?

I lucked out and had my barracks knights coming back from a Vault adventure when I got the message for the Harvest Pergola. I built that first and when I collect from the barracks, I got 10 bricks. I'm cooking up simple feast for the next one.

DeeDeeBird70
11-21-13, 03:53 PM
Expansions would be nice but I have at least one of every building offered, double workshops, kitchens, and libraries. All the Greselda stuff, some decor, lots of trees, and a special Valentine corner. But another offering the size of the pergola would be had to fit in. I just made that one.

caiaxoxo
11-21-13, 04:05 PM
I'm so happy with these updates!! Beyond exciting. :) TL really does love us! Lol. The Harvest Pergola looks beautiful and I'm excited to showcase it in my kingdom.

analine
11-21-13, 04:28 PM
I agree with the space expansions, would love it since i'm running out of space to show off all these beautiful buildings and animals. I have 99 wisp lanterns btw, lol. Thx for the update tho, nice to have something to do!

str0ngbad
11-21-13, 04:29 PM
I wish we could place more walls so as to enclose our kingdoms fully.

glimmergate
11-21-13, 04:36 PM

We'll try and hit this when we raise the level cap.

Queenzod
11-21-13, 05:01 PM
We'll try and hit this when we raise the level cap.

Is that a when and not an if? :)

Happy!

glimmergate
11-21-13, 05:25 PM
Is that a when and not an if? :)

Happy!

We definitely are going to raise it! We want to make sure we have content for it first, though - still working on filling out lvs 28-30! It IS pretty high on our list :)

mamareader02
11-21-13, 05:58 PM
We're listening :)

Really?!dont play with me,shorter adventures are the one thing I've really wanted!:)

jptheripper
11-21-13, 06:23 PM
awesome awesome awesome

CLOVERKAITO
11-21-13, 06:26 PM

I just logged on and collected from my adventure (sent yesterday evening)... I don't remember if it was the ancient vaults adventure or not... it dropped 18 energy (+ random items), and I got 7 fire bricks from it. Perfect timing really, since in 30 minutes my other building (forgot what it's called, the one that does 2-day adventure) can be collected and that one *is* ancient vaults so I'd be getting more fire bricks again pretty soon! Too bad I don't have enough resources / food to cook up another feast so soon...

Queenzod
11-21-13, 06:30 PM
We definitely are going to raise it! We want to make sure we have content for it first, though - still working on filling out lvs 28-30! It IS pretty high on our list :)

I await this with skunkupine baited breath!

jimboser
11-21-13, 06:52 PM

I wish the walls actually met and didn't have a small gap in between... :)

CLOVERKAITO
11-21-13, 06:53 PM
...got 7 more from collecting from the barrack~ \o/
So now I need 6 more *trying to cook a simple feast...*

jimboser
11-21-13, 06:54 PM

Please don't raise it all at once, maybe add one level-up per week? Otherwise we'd lose out on all of those nice energy bumps.

esmerelda35
11-21-13, 07:59 PM
Re upgrading the pergola....I have built it, first step, and sent out my knights to search the ancient vaults, but when I click on the pergola, it just tells me how much time is left, it doesn't show me the "upgrade" option of needing the 20 fire wood, 6 special glue, etc.......is something wrong with mine, or do I need to wait until my knights have returned from their adventure before it shows that? It can't be that I don't have any fire wood yet, because in the photo on page two, they don't have any yet either?

esmerelda35
11-21-13, 08:00 PM
Re upgrading the pergola....I have built it, first step, and sent out my knights to search the ancient vaults, but when I click on the pergola, it just tells me how much time is left, it doesn't show me the "upgrade" option of needing the 20 fire wood, 6 special glue, etc.......is something wrong with mine, or do I need to wait until my knights have returned from their adventure before it shows that? It can't be that I don't have any fire wood yet, because in the photo on page two, they don't have any yet either?
Sorry, fire bricks, not fire wood....

freesiawoods
11-21-13, 08:21 PM
Hooray level cap rise!

But right now I need space to accommodate the new items which are not small, expansions please?

BriarAvenue
11-21-13, 08:43 PM

Second! At present, I need to make 3 adventures (each may need many times to meet the goal)
- ancient vault for this new quest, desert for the burning amber and glimmer gate for the Allergic to Light quest.

With the 9 day timeline, I have to delay other goals again (btw, thx for no adventure for the upcoming sheep)

BriarAvenue
11-21-13, 08:54 PM
Sorry, fire bricks, not fire wood....
Do you mean clicking on the pergola?
I think that's the countdown for the collection, just the same as the other blogs.
Should be the same as the jousting arena, each upgrading will give another look of the bldg.
But in the meanwhile, we collect. That's what I think.
The firebrick is for upgrading. You already built it if you made the first round 50 stone n wood plus the glue.

tanderson573
11-21-13, 09:03 PM
Do you mean clicking on the pergola?
I think that's the countdown for the collection, just the same as the other blogs.
Should be the same as the jousting arena, each upgrading will give another look of the bldg.
But in the meanwhile, we collect. That's what I think.
The firebrick is for upgrading. You already built it if you made the first round 50 stone n wood plus the glue.
When I click on mine it doesn't give me the option to upgrade either. I believe that is what is being talked about. It only shows the countdown to collect and not the normal gather materials button.

eepopp
11-21-13, 09:21 PM
When I click on mine it doesn't give me the option to upgrade either. I believe that is what is being talked about. It only shows the countdown to collect and not the normal gather materials button.

I had the same issue, but after I forced closed Castle Story and relaunched it, the Upgrade option appeared.

eepopp
11-21-13, 09:35 PM
I had the same issue, but after I forced closed Castle Story and relaunched it, the Upgrade option appeared.

http://i42.tinypic.com/ka34hl.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/2uypsw3.jpg

tanderson573
11-21-13, 09:44 PM
Thanks! I'll try that and see if it works.

esmerelda35
11-21-13, 09:55 PM
Thanks! I force closed and it worked, I see the upgrade option now. That's exactly what I was talking about! Thanks for your help.

hollyf03
11-21-13, 11:21 PM
Hi, what about the turkey cow? I think there is a big bug in this game! Frustrated as I have both the turkey chicken and the turkey pig!! And I complete all quests! Can this please be looked into? Thanks

Anyuszko
11-22-13, 01:15 AM
Ancient vault ended up with 8 bricks for me. Now both building has been sent to the vault.

EllieTheBeeEater
11-22-13, 06:43 AM
I wonder if we will need to send our knights on other adventures too? Best start making a hearty feast and spicy feast just in case...

HistoryGirl7
11-22-13, 06:43 AM
Hmm...collected and only got coins. Odd.

m1stery
11-22-13, 06:55 AM
I wonder if we will need to send our knights on other adventures too? Best start making a hearty feast and spicy feast just in case...

I was told that after the upgrade that requires Fire Brick there is new goal that requires you to go on Roaming Bandits adventure where you have to get one item.... I don't know do we get that item on the first try or not....

bobbo26
11-22-13, 06:55 AM

You guys should re-use some of your past content for people who missed it the first time around. Love shack, V-day quests, gilmmerbat, turkey cow/pig/sheep/chicken is easy to add content you could use. Make it cycle up once every 3-4 months if the quests are not completed by the user. Plus this will also stop people from complaining they join late and it's unfair they don't have x item cause they didn't play that week. Also keep the quests timed to x days so if they fail they have to use gems or wait until the next 3-4 month cycle to roll around.

EllieTheBeeEater
11-22-13, 07:09 AM
Assuming you mean you collected from the pergola historygirl, I think it won't start dropping food items until it is fully upgraded?

EllieTheBeeEater
11-22-13, 07:10 AM
Thanks m1stery, will head back to the kitchen!

katbtodd
11-22-13, 09:21 AM
I'm surprized,no body speeding through this quest,,,, to tell us all whats ahead,,,I waiting on bricks and by the sound of things it's going to take more then two advetures , I keep checking.

JustKay
11-22-13, 09:31 AM
Great idea, need more food if I'm going to even consider buying a barracks. I can barely keep my Castle going regularly with just the two kitchens.

JayUK69
11-22-13, 09:33 AM
I'm surprized,no body speeding through this quest,,,, to tell us all whats ahead,,,I waiting on bricks and by the sound of things it's going to take more then two advetures , I keep checking.

I'm expecting about 3 or 4 adventures to get the full amount of fire bricks. I don't mind if it takes a few days to complete, the quest doesn't expire for 9 days and it keeps us gojng for another week until the next update arrives.

jimboser
11-22-13, 10:52 AM
So, just one upgrade to the Pergola, or are there other upgrades after? If so, what materials needed?

Need to know if I should send the knights out on more adventures for fire bricks once I have the 20?

eepopp
11-22-13, 12:51 PM
So, just one upgrade to the Pergola, or are there other upgrades after? If so, what materials needed?

Need to know if I should send the knights out on more adventures for fire bricks once I have the 20?

One of my neighbors appears to have the next upgraded version of the Pergola, so it appears that ther is at least two upgrades required from the initial version. I have no idea what materials are needed, and he/she is kind of mum on it.

http://i41.tinypic.com/1z1bx1s.jpg

bobbo26
11-22-13, 12:59 PM

The next step requests you to do the bandit adventure to get back the blueprints for the columns... doesn't say if 100% drop or not. Does say you need 4 pillars so after that it should be making the 4 pillars.

Added to post 2

m1stery
11-22-13, 01:28 PM

After getting the blueprint comes the next upgrade which requires: 8 Fancy Block + 30 Hide + 25 Fur + 1 Blueprint

Added to post 2

eepopp
11-22-13, 01:41 PM

30 hide and 25 fur? I hope that the Turkey costume for the Turkey sheep requires wool...

Thank you (and to bobo) for posting the info!

ajax1964
11-22-13, 02:02 PM
I finished it, there were 3

m1stery
11-22-13, 04:34 PM

Next goal: Make 4 Flowerpots (Potion Shop: 20 Iron + *1 Bunch of Flowers + 5 Water)

Added to post 2

ha202ns
11-22-13, 04:49 PM
I'm tring to build Greselda's castle but am short 3 Glimmer Shards. However, when I collect from my Glimmergate no golems appear (so no opportunity to collect Glimmer Shards or Glimmer Fragments). Does anyone have any advice on how to get Glimmer Shards (without paying 12 gems for each)? Thanks! :)

ginrae22
11-22-13, 05:02 PM
Why is it that every time a limited time quest starts that requires an adventure I miss the start of it! I'm a whole day behind! My day was way too crazy to have been able to play yesterday. rats!

my607
11-22-13, 05:30 PM
That's not fair if there's no guarantee of the blueprints. So you need to have many hearty feasts meal done. This is also has a time limit goal.

stlouis4
11-22-13, 06:18 PM
To sum what I have read:
20 firebricks needed by sending on a 22 hr adventure: I received 8, on another 22 hr adventure to try to get the 20
Basically, what do I need to get collecting to level up. I'm pretty iffy on wether or not I will get the hide needed.
Is there away to increase hide drops?
What is the bandit quest and what do I need? Thanks.
First post :)

kooky panda
11-22-13, 06:23 PM
I'm tring to build Greselda's castle but am short 3 Glimmer Shards. However, when I collect from my Glimmergate no golems appear (so no opportunity to collect Glimmer Shards or Glimmer Fragments). Does anyone have any advice on how to get Glimmer Shards (without paying 12 gems for each)? Thanks! :)

Make sure you do not have any other monsters in your kingdom . You can only have monster in your kingdom at a time.

nasha86
11-22-13, 08:05 PM
The upgrade of pergola swept out all of the felt and leaves stockpile :p. I had better to plant trees now and put the market out... Thanks for all the advanced info...:o

maguar
11-22-13, 10:13 PM

Once you close the gate the shards and fragments seem to become random (not guaranteed). Keep collecting from the gate and you will get them (it'll just take time).

Castloninian
11-22-13, 11:22 PM

Added to post 2

Aaargh, that is the whole stockpile of leaves and felt and the sheep quest will have started before I can even use them up on this one so no time to stock up extra... oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

CLOVERKAITO
11-23-13, 01:34 AM
30 Felt + 40 Fall Leaves + 4 Flowerpots + 8 Fancy Beam

Thanks for sharing this. I better start planting the trees that drops fall leaves... Now I'm trying to make the feast for bandit adventure. Hopefully it's just one go since my Barrack has a different adventure running...

JayUK69
11-23-13, 01:55 AM
I had 8 fire bricks drop on my first collection this morning. Hopefully it will only take another 2 days to get them all. I have an extra bunch of flowers in my inventory from a previous quest, hopefully that one will count, unless part of the quest is to craft one.

mymummy789
11-23-13, 05:09 AM
I had 8 fire bricks drop on my first collection this morning. Hopefully it will only take another 2 days to get them all. I have an extra bunch of flowers in my inventory from a previous quest, hopefully that one will count, unless part of the quest is to craft one.

I got them from 3 adventures - luckily I already had two ancient vault adventures running when the goal appeared, and both dropped fire bricks on completion, so only had to send them out once more.

HistoryGirl7
11-23-13, 06:07 AM
Assuming you mean you collected from the pergola historygirl, I think it won't start dropping food items until it is fully upgraded?

Yes - good thought! Thanks :)

1Murphy1
11-23-13, 08:52 AM
*winkwink*
Can't wait, will be fun design it again.

1Murphy1
11-23-13, 08:59 AM
I got them from 3 adventures - luckily I already had two ancient vault adventures running when the goal appeared, and both dropped fire bricks on completion, so only had to send them out once more.
unfortunately I had 7 drop not 8 like mymummy8789, so no guarantee how many adventures this will require you to go on.

sabrinashal
11-23-13, 09:50 AM
here is a summary for you guys

Harvest Pagoda (3x3 squares) - cost 10,000 coins to place it

the parts needed for building it

50 wood
50 stone
5 simple glue

1st upgrade

3 wooden beams
3 stone blocks
6 super glue

2nd upgrade

8 Fancy Block
30 Hide
25 Fur
1 Blueprint (drops from Roaming Bandits adventure)

3rd (Last) upgrade

30 Felt
40 Fall Leaves
8 Fancy Beam
4 Flowerpots

The End!

Flowerpots (Potion Shop)

5 Water
20 Iron
1 Bunch of Flowers

Bunch of Flowers

5 Purple Petals
5 Blue Petals
5 White Petals

:cool:

girufel
11-23-13, 10:21 AM
I bought the pergola but tapping at it it doesn't show the parts needed. I read that I have to force close the game. How do I do this? (Ipad4 and iphone4). And I haven't built a queens keep so far. So no vaults. What shall I do?

JayUK69
11-23-13, 11:00 AM

I don't have the barracks so can only send quests out once a day. Our updates appear at 8pm UK time, so had already sent a non ancient vault quest out in the morning, so today was the first chance to obtain any fire bricks. I never thought we might need to do adventures for this update. On update days, I never collect from buildings that take more than a few hours between collections just in case they're needed for quest lines.

I just hope the bricks aren't like the felt collections, where first drop was great as I got 7 and 6 from each market and the next collections between 2 and 3 each time.

minndom
11-23-13, 11:31 AM
JayUK, I hear you. I live even further east and these updates appear so late in the evening that I get to see them the following morning. I had sent the knights out the previous evening and had to wait for 12 extra hours before trying to get fire bricks. I got 7 bricks at the first try.

katbtodd
11-23-13, 01:14 PM
This morning was,my first collection of bricks got 7 too,,, and my book already says 7 days left

meme1098
11-23-13, 01:37 PM
I bought the pergola but tapping at it it doesn't show the parts needed. I read that I have to force close the game. How do I do this? (Ipad4 and iphone4). And I haven't built a queens keep so far. So no vaults. What shall I do?

Double tap the 'Home' button. The window shrinks so you can see all the open apps running in the background. If you have the IOS7+ upgrade, you just swipe up and away. You should do this often since these apps are using some of your resources by not being fully closed. I force close several times a day if I'm on my iPad or iPhone a lot during the day.
The old way before IOS7,double tap the home button & the apps appear at the bottom, and you tap and hold til the red dash appears and then tap them to close them.

meme1098
11-23-13, 01:40 PM
I got 8 fire bricks this morning and my goal is on 7 days now, too. Remember, there's a 3 or more hour glitch at the end and the goal ends early.

Castloninian
11-23-13, 01:54 PM
I got 7 bricks for my first adventure. Am sure it will take 2 more adventures at least. By that time the timer will be down to 6 days. Then however many days it takes to find the blueprint, but other than that I have things stocked up. Wondering how long it makes to make bunches of flowers and then flowerpots?

EllieTheBeeEater
11-23-13, 01:55 PM
Eeek thanks for the heads up about the furs needed! I'd recently done a trapper trade so am a bit low... best start enticing some monsters to my kingdom!

outhouse01
11-23-13, 02:08 PM
I got 7 bricks for my first adventure. Am sure it will take 2 more adventures at least. By that time the timer will be down to 6 days. Then however many days it takes to find the blueprint, but other than that I have things stocked up. Wondering how long it makes to make bunches of flowers and then flowerpots?

Blue print dropped on first try for me. Bunch of flowers 30 minutes and flower pot 8 hours each. Cheers.

katbtodd
11-23-13, 02:18 PM
I got 8 fire bricks this morning and my goal is on 7 days now, too. Remember, there's a 3 or more hour glitch at the end and the goal ends early.

I thinking they are running a 22 hour day not 24

girufel
11-23-13, 02:35 PM
Double tap the 'Home' button. The window shrinks so you can see all the open apps running in the background. If you have the IOS7+ upgrade, you just swipe up and away. You should do this often since these apps are using some of your resources by not being fully closed. I force close several times a day if I'm on my iPad or iPhone a lot during the day.
The old way before IOS7,double tap the home button & the apps appear at the bottom, and you tap and hold til the red dash appears and then tap them to close them.

Thx. Easy. Should have known. Works just fine.
Next question: I am level 16 now but never ever get the wolf. Only skunk. I need its bones, right? How do I make the Wolf come?

meme1098
11-23-13, 02:54 PM
Thx. Easy. Should have known. Works just fine.
Next question: I am level 16 now but never ever get the wolf. Only skunk. I need its bones, right? How do I make the Wolf come?

Fang beasts show up when collecting from farm animals, farm buildings and some crops, tho I can't remember which right now.
I know skunkupines are triggered mostly by wheat & sugar cane.
Anybody else have suggestions for girufel?

ghjvcucjb
11-23-13, 03:08 PM
For fang beasts I harvest anything red and that works, like strawberries and peppers. Also when I collect from sheeps and all four hatcheries and stable at one time they come out. But I have to be collecting multiples of each. So if I WANT a fang beast I wait until I have at least 10 energy then harvest 10 red crop and 99% of the time at least one will pop up. I fight it then with remaining energy re collect all at once and then usually another will pop up, so on and so on until no more energy. I also keep all my like animals together, sheep with sheep, chickens with chickens and gather all at once to make the beasts appear.

If I don't want any of the beasts to appear I only harvest, water, collect a few items at a time and move around, this mostly works to keep them away.

ginrae22
11-23-13, 03:57 PM
jeez this quest line seems really complicated ! So many steps and items to collect !

priscillasp
11-23-13, 06:27 PM
Will the turkey sheep take 30 felt & 40 leaves too? I'm wondering how to accumulate that many of each one in time to make the goal dated.

jptheripper
11-23-13, 06:45 PM
Sheep not released till Monday. I hope not as the pergola upgrade will use everything,

m1stery
11-24-13, 01:54 AM
New Goal: Harvest Pergola

1. Harvest Pegola
* Place the harvest pergola
* $360 + 3xp
(Harvest pergola costs $10,000 and needs 50 stone, 50 wood and 5 simple glue)

2. Teeth chattering
* Adventure to the ancient vault x 1
* Collect 20 firebricks
* $360 + 3xp

3. Getting Hot in Here
* Upgrade Harvest Pergola to Lv. 2
(3 Wooden Beam + 3 Stone Block + 20 Fire Block + 6 Super Glue)

4. Traditional Column Crafting
* Adventure to find Roaming Bandits
* Have the Column Blueprint

minndom
11-24-13, 02:00 AM
If i want to proceed inthis quest and get the remaining tasks as well I need to both buy the remaining bricks and skip them in the task if I want to reduce the risk of missing the final goal?

fino212
11-24-13, 02:21 AM

You need to build the queens keep before you can do this quest line as you will have to go on the adventures to get all the parts needed.

girufel
11-24-13, 03:21 AM
For fang beasts I harvest anything red and that works, like strawberries and peppers. Also when I collect from sheeps and all four hatcheries and stable at one time they come out. But I have to be collecting multiples of each. So if I WANT a fang beast I wait until I have at least 10 energy then harvest 10 red crop and 99% of the time at least one will pop up. I fight it then with remaining energy re collect all at once and then usually another will pop up, so on and so on until no more energy. I also keep all my like animals together, sheep with sheep, chickens with chickens and gather all at once to make the beasts appear.

If I don't want any of the beasts to appear I only harvest, water, collect a few items at a time and move around, this mostly works to keep them away.

Tried that several times. None so far. This game teaches us patience....

s_creen
11-24-13, 04:53 AM
can't get any more leaves from acre trees(( just got 34, not enough to complete the quest.
anyone has the same problem?

s_creen
11-24-13, 04:58 AM
acer tree tbh))

JayUK69
11-24-13, 05:40 AM
can't get any more leaves from acre trees(( just got 34, not enough to complete the quest.
anyone has the same problem?

Either ask friends to gift the remaining 6. Or, if you have acer trees, make sure you aren't maxed out on wood as this seems to stop them dropping so much. Just use some wood on anything and then chop the acer trees, seemed to work for me.

pigricesnow
11-24-13, 08:17 AM
I don't have enough fur!!!!!!

Dabag
11-24-13, 10:48 AM
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/CS%20december%202012%20update/chain%2020%20Timed%20Specials/HarvestPergola-Copy.jpg

added to post 2 (KP)

bigmomma561
11-24-13, 12:13 PM
I don't have the ancient flower pots available for crafting to upgrade the harvest pergola. please advice.

meme1098
11-24-13, 12:31 PM
I don't have the ancient flower pots available for crafting to upgrade the harvest pergola. please advice.

Crafting the flower pots most likely will not show up to craft until you actually get to that step.

I'm still working on the 1st upgrade waiting for the last 4 fire bricks.

litab16
11-24-13, 12:45 PM
here is a summary for you guys

Harvest Pagoda (3x3 squares) - cost 10,000 coins to place it

the parts needed for building it

50 wood
50 stone
5 simple glue

1st upgrade

3 wooden beams
3 stone blocks
6 super glue

2nd upgrade

8 Fancy Block
30 Hide
25 Fur
1 Blueprint (drops from Roaming Bandits adventure)

3rd (Last) upgrade

30 Felt
40 Fall Leaves
8 Fancy Beam
4 Flowerpots

The End!

Flowerpots (Potion Shop)

5 Water
20 Iron
1 Bunch of Flowers

Bunch of Flowers

5 Purple Petals
5 Blue Petals
5 White Petals

:cool:

My Third Upgrade shows as:

8 Fancy Blocks
30 Hide
25 Fur
1 Column Blueprint

I don't see any mention of flower pots.

Lita

meme1098
11-24-13, 12:52 PM
Maybe they felt & leaves weren't supposed to be there or they were changed since the turkey sheep is coming tomorrow & TL knows we need that felt & leaves then.
Either way, thanks TL. Now I don't have to worry about planting & growing more acer trees.

vitriolicheart
11-24-13, 12:53 PM
My Third Upgrade shows as:

8 Fancy Blocks
30 Hide
25 Fur
1 Column Blueprint

I don't see any mention of flower pots.

Lita

You're on the second upgrade. You've counted building it as the first upgrade.

girufel
11-24-13, 01:13 PM
I don't have enough fur!!!!!!

Ask your neighbours by writing on their walls.

Dabag
11-24-13, 02:15 PM
maybe this will help , someone explained it to me this way

The Build is Level 1. The 1st upgrade is to Level 2. 2nd Upgrade is to Level 3 etc.

meme1098
11-24-13, 02:33 PM
Ah well. Wishful thinking. :D

infinitelove19
11-24-13, 03:40 PM
It do wish it didn't need so many leaves! I had planted some in preparation for the turkey-sheep costume, figuring it would need 30 & that getting a head start would be a good idea, but now I need those 30 plus 10 more for the pergola.

Also, is it just me or has the drop rate for fall leaves fallen/dropped??

friscosharkboy
11-24-13, 06:06 PM
Have they increased the limits for felt and leaves so we can get ahead for tomorrow?

kooky panda
11-24-13, 08:48 PM
I have been chopping trees today and I am getting a lot of leaves.

dreamydragon02
11-24-13, 08:52 PM
I'm having issues with the flower pots, I crafted two this morning and when I clicked to collect they were gone? They did not appear in my goal and my materials were used up, I planted two more right now and hope this won't happen again, is this something that needs fixing? Please look into it, I worked hard to collect the materials for the game to glitch out :mad:

cloudsail
11-24-13, 09:55 PM
I'm having issues with the flower pots, I crafted two this morning and when I clicked to collect they were gone? They did not appear in my goal and my materials were used up, I planted two more right now and hope this won't happen again, is this something that needs fixing? Please look into it, I worked hard to collect the materials for the game to glitch out :mad:

They didn't show up in my goal either but I do see them in my inventory. I'm going to click the craft button after I have all four.

cloudsail
11-24-13, 09:57 PM
They didn't show up in my goal either but I do see them in my inventory. I'm going to click the craft button after I have all four.

Wait I was wrong, I only crafted the flowers, not the pots.

freesiawoods
11-25-13, 12:37 AM
Still collecting fire bricks and feeling a little behind!

Why is there a limit on holiday felt in the inventory when we need it for the upgrade as well as the sheep to come??

vitriolicheart
11-25-13, 02:05 AM

Why is there a limit on holiday felt in the inventory when we need it for the upgrade as well as the sheep to come??

Agreed, it would be nice to have a higher limit.

JayUK69
11-25-13, 02:32 AM
Got the blueprint drop first time this morning, first two pots crafting now.

I have excess fallen leaves and holiday felt, so if more are needed after the final upgrade, then I have some to give me a head start. Haven't collected from either market yet, and still have acer trees left to chop if more are needed.

katbtodd
11-25-13, 04:45 AM
Got the blueprint drop first time this morning, first two pots crafting now.

I have excess fallen leaves and holiday felt, so if more are needed after the final upgrade, then I have some to give me a head start. Haven't collected from either market yet, and still have acer trees left to chop if more are needed.

I have about 4 hours left on the frist two flower pots, like you haven't collect from markets and have acer tree,,,

HistoryGirl7
11-25-13, 06:03 AM
For anyone who has finished upgrades...have you gotten anything besides coins? TIA :)

kooky panda
11-25-13, 06:06 AM
For anyone who has finished upgrades...have you gotten anything besides coins? TIA :)
No extra items after your complete this set of quests.

HistoryGirl7
11-25-13, 06:15 AM
So I force quit game but i still haven't got the sheep goal...have all of the other turkey animals....any ideas?

kooky panda
11-25-13, 06:21 AM
So I force quit game but i still haven't got the sheep goal...have all of the other turkey animals....any ideas?
The sheep goal has not been released yet. It should be released sometime today.

belbar22
11-25-13, 07:03 AM
No extra items after your complete this set of quests.

I thought it was supposed to give you extra kitchen type drops.

tigarlilyvol
11-25-13, 07:07 AM
I got sugar, flour and grits after completion.

aypeerez
11-25-13, 08:10 AM
Please don't raise it all at once, maybe add one level-up per week? Otherwise we'd lose out on all of those nice energy bumps.

I add my pleas to that - don't want to lose track of what might be allowed as a new thing each level up

kooky panda
11-25-13, 10:56 AM
I thought it was supposed to give you extra kitchen type drops.
Oh maybe it did! Sorry, I was not paying attention! LOL

ginrae22
11-25-13, 11:10 AM

yeah that is beyond messed up. It should have the same limit that everything else has. It's like they want us to struggle and sweat again each time that we need it because we can't collect more until we have gotten to the point in each quest where we use the felt! Not cool.

vednir
11-25-13, 11:34 AM
Now is a really good time to grow more acer trees so you can immediately start chopping for more fall leaves. Similarly the build costs for the marketplace are low enough you can build several more and keep them in storage until a day before this sort of event.

JayUK69
11-25-13, 01:03 PM
Shear Determination

Inspect each sheep x 3
Have some shears x 6 (ask friends)
Shear the sheep x 1

Rewards: 360 coins & 3xp

vednir
11-25-13, 01:11 PM
Only 5 days for the sheep too. Time to get building.

JayUK69
11-25-13, 01:23 PM
Cold without wool

Who let the sheep out

Check the library x 2
Check the stables x 2
Check the jeweller x 2
Check the cottage x 2
Check the tower x 2

celphyn
11-25-13, 01:24 PM
Thanks for this quest =]
My only problem is to get some furs.
In 2 days, i got only a fur (4 in total) =/
Even though i spend hours in the game, skunkupines and fangbeast don't appear or they don't want to give me some furs >.<
I did everything to attract them but...
Is there someone with the same problem ?

JayUK69
11-25-13, 01:31 PM
Missed the one that flashed up after who let the sheep out, but it had

Visit market x 1
Have some holiday felt x 20

Then it's craft the costume which requires the same materials as before

Holiday felt x 20
Fallen leaves x 30
Wool x 10

HistoryGirl7
11-25-13, 01:42 PM
Thanks, Jay!!!

Cold without wool

Who let the sheep out

Check the library x 2
Check the stables x 2
Check the jeweller x 2
Check the cottage x 2
Check the tower x 2

kooky panda
11-25-13, 01:47 PM
Add Jay's goals to post 2.

gdmcrjunkie
11-25-13, 01:57 PM
Check the tower x 2

Which tower is this?

girufel
11-25-13, 02:00 PM
What happens when I don't finish a quest within its time range? For example all 3 upgrades of harvest pergola. Does it simply disappear?

Castloninian
11-25-13, 02:02 PM
Which tower is this?

I think a watch tower.

kooky panda
11-25-13, 02:03 PM
Which tower is this? Lantern Spire or Watchtower

meme1098
11-25-13, 02:08 PM
Cold without wool

Who let the sheep out

Check the library x 2
Check the stables x 2
Check the jeweller x 2
Check the cottage x 2
Check the tower x 2

I kind of figured this was gonna happen while I can't even get into the game. Cr@p!

meme1098
11-25-13, 02:12 PM
It's back now but I just asked for the unique oil this morning. Wow...can't win today....haha

elsc
11-25-13, 02:40 PM
Just one question, I can't start the Turkey Game without a sheep, right?

kooky panda
11-25-13, 02:42 PM
You do need at least one sheep.

JayUK69
11-25-13, 03:22 PM
Game not working for me, keeps saying no internet connection. Tried all the usual, delete, reinstall, hard reset iPad etc...

rosym47
11-25-13, 03:34 PM
Not working for me either, same problem. I also checked BS and that's down as well

Queenzod
11-25-13, 03:39 PM
Mine are still up. Working fine, TG!

jazheira
11-25-13, 04:20 PM
You do need at least one sheep.
As i don't have a sheep, i was wondering if i skip the 'Inspect each Sheep" goal would i be able to finish the quest?
Thank you

jtm101
11-25-13, 05:08 PM
Fyi, i tried collecting from the Valentine Love Spire, but it doesnt count as a tower. Oh well, waiting on my next tower now anyway.

ginrae22
11-25-13, 05:16 PM
I really don't think I'm going to be able to finish the pergola. Haven't even sent the knights on the roaming bandits quest yet. THat will be another day... and then there are so many crafting parts ugh. Even trying to prep ahead of time is difficult. I really want this. no repeats of the Halloween bat incident.

bobbo26
11-25-13, 05:30 PM

You can bypass that part for 18 gems... its pretty much half off sheep after you finish quest since normal sheep is 35 gems. Just make sure you can finish quest in time before spending them gems.

odiend
11-25-13, 05:47 PM
So I broke down and spent gems on a sheep. When I harvested it I did not get any credit for it in the first task. Is this a bug or does it only count when you harvest an adult sheep?

infinitelove19
11-25-13, 06:03 PM
Guess I'll have to build a jeweller to visit on my iPhone account. Good thing it doesn't require too many supplies. if I recall correctly a few simple glue, a couple fancy beams & blocks & about 10 jewels. Glad it didn't require checking the conservatory or something like that! ;-)

I think only adult sheep count. I bought one last week to be prepared. Just work on the other parts while you raise it up & you'll do fine.

ckymer1
11-25-13, 07:29 PM
So I broke down and spent gems on a sheep. When I harvested it I did not get any credit for it in the first task. Is this a bug or does it only count when you harvest an adult sheep?

Guarantee it needs to be an adult sheep, should start giving you credit once your sheep is full grown

ragingray
11-25-13, 08:01 PM
like Ckymer1 i don't have a sheep (Plenty of cows from quest), but i went different, I went ultra cheapscape and didn't buy the sheep, instead paid 18 gems for the quest completion and hoping to get the turkey sheep from the quest line. As we got a animal from all the other "Turkey" animal quest so far.

Gina113
11-25-13, 08:07 PM
Pay attention when you get to the check the tower part. All of the other ones had a 'go' button next to them but that one didn't. I realized it right as I hit the button and wasted my gems.

cad33
11-25-13, 10:23 PM
Seriously Programmers?!

You can only hold 40 leaves max? But you'll need 40 leaves for upgrading the pergola. And you'll need 30 leaves for the Turkey Sheep costume. I'm going to be on both of those steps at the same time. I have the energy now but harvesting trees will be a waste.

Why such a low cap? Most everything else caps at 99. Why don't these? ESPECIALLY GIVE THE LIMITED TIME FRAME OF BOTH OF THESE QUESTS!

Anyuszko
11-25-13, 10:27 PM

Seems like. But I do not know what the quests looks like if you have no sheep. Maybe it didnt even starts.

CLOVERKAITO
11-25-13, 11:07 PM
Good (?) that I bought a sheep last week and it's now an adult, ready to be collected... and good that it only needed to be collected 3 times...

Now patiently waiting to collect my sheep for the 3rd time.

Thank you Jay for posting the subsequent quest requirement. Now I'll hold off making flour since I do have 65 wheats, and start planting corn (don't have enough energy grrr). =)

freesiawoods
11-25-13, 11:37 PM
I have three sheep so got off to an easy start BUT could only collect four shears because I asked my neighbours for unique oil the day before! Something always holds me back, still haven't gotten the blueprint for the pergola because I had just gone on an adventure before the quest appeared so was delayed a day.

Breathtaking1
11-25-13, 11:49 PM
Very grateful for this forum, stops me wasting my time on yet another ridiculous timed quest. Got 7 firebricks from one adventure, so know there is no point breaking my neck to complete the pergola.

cloudsail
11-26-13, 12:11 AM
I think that's 30 wheat, not 50.

girufel
11-26-13, 12:41 AM
What happens when I don't finish a quest within its time range? For example all 3 upgrades of harvest pergola. Does it simply disappear?

arikasi
11-26-13, 12:49 AM
My son bought a sheep with gems only to find tending it doesn't count towards the quest!

Nothing said it had to be an adult sheep, just "Inspect the Sheep" now he doesn't have enough to skip the quest. Not cool.

dracoonic
11-26-13, 01:02 AM
sorry i am quite new to these "limited time quests" particularly the Harvest Pergola one. It says will drop food items, all along the quest says u need to upgrade it. My question here is:

1. do you need to upgrade it to get those food item collection feature or just a normal level 1 Harvest Pergola will do?

2. So, after the event does Harvest Pergola still give food items upon collection?

Thank you.

Kwackers
11-26-13, 01:15 AM
Thank you for that. I almost did the same thing but had checked posts first.

Kwackers
11-26-13, 01:17 AM
That is a reply to collecting from tower for Shurkey goal. No arrow so don't waste gems.

JayUK69
11-26-13, 02:35 AM
This great, Castle Story is still down since yesterday. Not a great thing to happen when we have 2 time limited quests running.

Anyuszko
11-26-13, 02:44 AM
sorry i am quite new to these "limited time quests" particularly the Harvest Pergola one. It says will drop food items, all along the quest says u need to upgrade it. My question here is:

1. do you need to upgrade it to get those food item collection feature or just a normal level 1 Harvest Pergola will do?

2. So, after the event does Harvest Pergola still give food items upon collection?

Thank you.

1. As I saw only fully upgraded shold drop. (mine not dropped yet)
2. I think yes, thats why this new building is designed for.

Castloninian
11-26-13, 06:17 AM
Very grateful for this forum, stops me wasting my time on yet another ridiculous timed quest. Got 7 firebricks from one adventure, so know there is no point breaking my neck to complete the pergola.

I think the adventure part of the pergola is doable. It will take 3 adventures to get the firebricks and then 1 day for the blueprint. That still leaves 5 days to get all the other requirements. If you know you'll have the other stuff That is needed I would go for it because there is plenty of time.

girufel
11-26-13, 06:28 AM
I think the adventure part of the pergola is doable. It will take 3 adventures to get the firebricks and then 1 day for the blueprint. That still leaves 5 days to get all the other requirements. If you know you'll have the other stuff That is needed I would go for it because there is plenty of time.

I had to build the kings keep first and kitchen and forge. So I lost too much time to finish the pergola quest. Pity. How do I get the 10.000 coins back? And the wood and stone and stuff. All gone?

Castloninian
11-26-13, 06:31 AM
I had to build the kings keep first and kitchen and forge. So I lost too much time to finish the pergola quest. Pity. How do I get the 10.000 coins back? And the wood and stone and stuff. All gone?

Ah ok, if you didn't have those buildings I could see you would struggle. Unfortunately any resources put into it will be gone.

girufel
11-26-13, 07:07 AM
Ah ok, if you didn't have those buildings I could see you would struggle. Unfortunately any resources put into it will be gone.

Ok, thanks for the info. So, I'll stop struggling. But at least I can manage the sheep-quest.

dezzzila
11-26-13, 07:08 AM
I have to agree with everyone... SO rediculous that the cap on the fall leaves and holiday is not higher... I fear I will not have time to collect enough for the sheep after use them on the pergola... I have wasted so much felt by not being able to collect it! Also... The holiday felt have like snowmen on them and stuff. WINTER stuff. Which makes me think it will also be used for Christmas time quests... PLEASE Team Lava... up the caps!!!!

sabrinashal
11-26-13, 07:25 AM
just wanted to share ^^

http://s21.postimg.org/kzjsewpbb/IMG_0822.png

does anyone know if they are going to do "turkey manticore" ?!

hehe ^^

cookiekicker
11-26-13, 07:35 AM
Did you get all the felt in one drop when you visited the market?

bobbo26
11-26-13, 07:41 AM
Pictures for some of those you like to see it:

http://i40.tinypic.com/29dcx01.png

http://i40.tinypic.com/2qw38ms.png

http://i39.tinypic.com/fuvocg.png

http://i42.tinypic.com/21mrs51.png

http://i41.tinypic.com/21abms8.png

http://i44.tinypic.com/16ab1wi.png

missbandette
11-26-13, 07:44 AM
Need 10 more felts anyone want to help!? ID missbandette ill try to gift back. Love the game just wish we cld send more gifts like some other games.

FlowerBurst
11-26-13, 07:44 AM
I allowed a niece to play my game for a while and help with neighbor requests for oils! Yikes! I think she may have requested more than needed because my system is now clogged! I am sure it didn't help when I requested shears yesterday! At this point, I am not receiving anything--no oils (9 to go) and no shears. Any idea as to how long it will take before it starts to run again?

missbandette
11-26-13, 07:51 AM
I skipped through the second "check the library" and skipped the "visit the market" thinking I could buy the rest of the felts with gems but I can't untill I have 20 felts!? Well I guess I won't need to buy them bc I need 20 felts to even get past the goal. if anyone wants to send some felt please add missbandette. Only need 10. Sorry for the double post was trying to get around this part of the goal.

missbandette
11-26-13, 07:54 AM
I allowed a niece to play my game for a while and help with neighbor requests for oils! Yikes! I think she may have requested more than needed because my system is now clogged! I am sure it didn't help when I requested shears yesterday! At this point, I am not receiving anything--no oils (9 to go) and no shears. Any idea as to how long it will take before it starts to run again?

I think it will max out and u shld be able to request more off at u want tomorrow.

missbandette
11-26-13, 07:55 AM
Of what u want* sorry

bobbo26
11-26-13, 08:10 AM

You can only request once per day for each neighbor from all your neighbors.

You can only get 20 player requested items a day even if more agree to send them over only first 20 count.

Save Stormie's castle for last... its not a real player and it will give you 1 more over the 20 limit per day so max you can get 21 per day on requests.

Now if some of your neighbors don't play every day and respond late to your request (Next day) they could send an item you don't need anymore and count towards your 20 per day player cap of items.

Hope that helps... this is all off my exp with item requests so it might be off a bit.

girufel
11-26-13, 08:22 AM
Wow, how cute! I started the game only recently so I'll only get the sheep. pity.

FlowerBurst
11-26-13, 08:29 AM
You can only request once per day for each neighbor from all your neighbors.

You can only get 20 player requested items a day even if more agree to send them over only first 20 count.

Save Stormie's castle for last... its not a real player and it will give you 1 more over the 20 limit per day so max you can get 21 per day on requests.

Now if some of your neighbors don't play every day and respond late to your request (Next day) they could send an item you don't need anymore and count towards your 20 per day player cap of items.

Hope that helps... this is all off my exp with item requests so it might be off a bit.

Thank you! They are starting to trickle in again!😉

JayUK69
11-26-13, 08:42 AM
Got the turkey sheep, finally. Still can't connect to games via home BT router, but live near public BT wifi hotspot and it's allowing me to connect to games through that. Just need another 7 felt to finish the pergola.

bowlfullofcherries
11-26-13, 08:56 AM
Bobbo, you gave some good info. I've taken to storing my second market when I'm full of felt and taking it out again after I'm depleted to restock. It's difficult to meet demands but I suppose that's the point.

AuntyRose32
11-26-13, 09:21 AM
Please up the cap for the amount of felt and fall leaves we can hold, I think it should be 99 like everything else. They're becoming a real pain, I'd like to be able to collect from them as and when I have the energy but I can't because the caps so low. Otherwise great job with the goals, thanks :)

suzisu2
11-26-13, 10:28 AM
Thank you JayUK09. I have been trying all day to get on with my turkey sheep. I have a BT WIFI connection. As soon as I went on 3G I could connect. My turkey sheep may get finished in time if I can collect enough felt.

kooky panda
11-26-13, 10:36 AM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/5879AD3F-DAEE-41CA-A005-FD0394B87C04_zpsqc5hyash.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/5879AD3F-DAEE-41CA-A005-FD0394B87C04_zpsqc5hyash.jpg.html)

girufel
11-26-13, 11:34 AM
Ok, thanks for the info. So, I'll stop struggling. But at least I can manage the sheep-quest.

I can't remove the harvest pergola building site. Nor put it into storage. It takes up so much room. :-(

kooky panda
11-26-13, 11:42 AM
I can't remove the harvest pergola building site. Nor put it into storage. It takes up so much room. :-(
If you have not built it yet, you will need to build it first, then you can put it in storage.

PikaSquirrel
11-26-13, 11:44 AM
Due to the games being down for a few hours yesterday, we have extended the current timed quests another full day. The Turkey Sheep and Harvest Pergola quests will now expire at 12 AM PST on December 1st. Thanks!

ghjvcucjb
11-26-13, 11:48 AM
I love how you have it all set up! Can't wait for expansions so I can have little outdoor rooms like this one!

Due to the games being down for a few hours yesterday, we have extended the current timed quests another full day. The Turkey Sheep and Harvest Pergola quests will now expire at 12 AM PST on December 1st. Thanks!

THANK YOU!

kooky panda
11-26-13, 11:57 AM
Note: Pergola Goal has been extended!!!

We have extended this timed questlined another day, it'll now expired at 12 AM PST on December 1st.

theladymorgana
11-26-13, 12:09 PM
I was placing my turkey sheep, when I got another notification. After I dealt with that, I tried to find it, but I couldn't. Is it possible for it to just disappear, or is it behind something and I just didn't find it when I moved all my buildings?

PikaSquirrel
11-26-13, 12:12 PM
Try force closing and look around for your Turkey Sheep again. Looks like it should be in your kingdom somewhere.

cloudsail
11-26-13, 01:07 PM
I got milk, bacon and noodles in my first collection from the pergola.

Breathtaking1
11-26-13, 01:38 PM
Sadly even less point in trying to finish now, as cant even access the game. Keeps telling me I need to be online, but all other apps just fine.

dezzzila
11-26-13, 02:16 PM
How many times do you have to click in a sheep before it is an adult and starts giving you items?

m1stery
11-26-13, 02:18 PM
How many times do you have to click in a sheep before it is an adult and starts giving you items?

If my memory serves me it's 5 times.

dezzzila
11-26-13, 02:23 PM
If my memory serves me it's 5 times.
I have clicked 5 already and nothing... Hopefully 6? :/

volissos
11-26-13, 02:24 PM
What is the unic oil for?

SybreTiger
11-26-13, 03:18 PM
Just wanna say, the max limit for Fall Leaves and Holiday Felt should definitely be raised. Right now you can only have 40 Fall Leaves max, and 30 Holiday Felt max, while there are two quests that require them, one that needs 40 Fall Leaves and 30 Holiday Felt, one that needs 30 Fall Leaves and 20 Holiday Felt. So the limit should be at least 70 Fall Leaves and 50 Holiday Felt. Because right now I'm waiting 8 hours for 2 Ancient Flower Pots to be made, then I have to wait 8 more hours for the last two, so I can do the final upgrade on my Pergola, and I already have 40 Fall Leaves and 30 Holiday Felt ready. Meanwhile, I need to make the turkey costume for my sheep, and I should be able to collect more Fall Leaves and Holiday Felt while I wait for the Flower Pots to finish, so I can make my turkey costume. I don't want to go ahead and make the turkey costume, because I want to make sure I fully upgrade the pergola before the deadline, because I feel that's more important to have than the turkey-sheep.

BungoCook
11-26-13, 04:18 PM
Note: Pergola Goal has been extended!!!

Thanks guys. I appreciate the extension but there are loads of us who still cannot access the game. I'm over 26 hours with no access. Trying all the advice on Storm 8 announcement and update forum pages but no joy. So could you revise your extensions again if things don't get sorted out overnight? I'm GMT 23:15 just now. If I, and others can't get in around morning that will be approaching 36 hours lost on time limits. The darn thing is I had just pressed the build button to finish the pergola when game crashed initially.

calipitter
11-26-13, 06:59 PM
Ugh! I need fur! I've been trying all day, ****ed seven critters and only picked up one fur. Anyone have any suggestions? At this rate I will never make the timed quest. Need 11 more.

oliverrr11
11-26-13, 08:28 PM

I think the baby sheep is 10 times @ 4 hours apart to grow

ragingray
11-26-13, 09:49 PM
like Ckymer1 i don't have a sheep (Plenty of cows from quest), but i went different, I went ultra cheapscape and didn't buy the sheep, instead paid 18 gems for the quest completion and hoping to get the turkey sheep from the quest line. As we got a animal from all the other "Turkey" animal quest so far.

well, from what i read in this forum, it was cheaper and quicker to finish the quest directly, than it was to buy a new sheep. unless you wanted two sheep, but still faster for my situtation, where i never bought sheep in first place.

outhouse01
11-26-13, 09:56 PM
My son bought a sheep with gems only to find tending it doesn't count towards the quest!

Nothing said it had to be an adult sheep, just "Inspect the Sheep" now he doesn't have enough to skip the quest. Not cool.

Read the description of the sheep you/he bought. The description says "will grow Into a sheep". Of course it had to be a fully grown sheep to count. you/he should have thought ahead last week. It is not as if you did not know a sheep quest was coming up, after the 3 others.

Spelletje1
11-26-13, 10:37 PM
Ugh! I need fur! I've been trying all day, ****ed seven critters and only picked up one fur. Anyone have any suggestions? At this rate I will never make the timed quest. Need 11 more.

Do you have a Manticore? They drop furs.

cloudsail
11-26-13, 10:50 PM
After collecting from both of my markets, I'm short one, ONE, measly felt. Argh! Was so sure I would be able to finish today, but stupid markets only dropped 4 and 5. If any of my friends are out there, now would be a great time.....

hottrthanhott
11-26-13, 11:03 PM
Hello Everyone,
Does anyone know if you can craft two Turkey Sheep Costume and get two sheep? I am assuming once the first costume is picked from the Workshop, even if picked at the same time, it would trigger just one Turkey Sheep. And I would end up with just an extra costume in my inventory and still just one sheep. Correct?
Thanks!

Ps: Love this game!

Castloninian
11-26-13, 11:08 PM
Hello Everyone,
Does anyone know if you can craft two Turkey Sheep Costume and get two sheep? I am assuming once the first costume is picked from the Workshop, even if picked at the same time, it would trigger just one Turkey Sheep. And I would end up with just an extra costume in my inventory and still just one sheep. Correct?
Thanks!

Ps: Love this game!

You can't get two sheep. Other people did try that for the other animals and just have an extra costume sitting in their inventory now.

dig01
11-26-13, 11:12 PM
Hi, I have been continuing to play old valentine version. I don't want to lose the special quests and love shack etc so haven't looked into upgrading before, especially as I play normal version on another device but......
I REALLY want the pergola!! I was allowed to buy and build it but no quest appeared in list so despite searching the ancient vaults twice, no firebricks :( which I half expected. Can anyone advise what will happen if I upgrade, what will I lose/ gain?? It looks like I can buy firebricks with gems but if I do, can I also buy column blueprint and ancient flowerpots??what would the total gem cost be for these special items??? please let me know ASAP if u know the answers....

hottrthanhott
11-26-13, 11:17 PM
You can't get two sheep. Other people did try that for the other animals and just have an extra costume sitting in their inventory now.

Thanks! That saves me time. I did read there is another quest coming on Thanksgiving and Black Friday... Maybe I'll use the leaves I've collected then. Well, hopefully, since it's all "Thanksgiving Theme" this month and needed leaves for all the goals.
Good luck everyone!

cloudsail
11-26-13, 11:23 PM
Hi, I have been continuing to play old valentine version. I don't want to lose the special quests and love shack etc so haven't looked into upgrading before, especially as I play normal version on another device but......
I REALLY want the pergola!! I was allowed to buy and build it but no quest appeared in list so despite searching the ancient vaults twice, no firebricks :( which I half expected. Can anyone advise what will happen if I upgrade, what will I lose/ gain?? It looks like I can buy firebricks with gems but if I do, can I also buy column blueprint and ancient flowerpots??what would the total gem cost be for these special items??? please let me know ASAP if u know the answers....

You won't lose any of the valentines stuff you already have if you upgrade to the normal version, which you should have done a long time ago because the valentines version is not supported anymore. You will still be able to buy/craft everything in your love shack and go on the valentines adventure if you so wish.

Castloninian
11-26-13, 11:54 PM
I have finished the harvest pergola and the sheep and my acers still drop leaves. Wondering whether that will be because the quests haven't officially timed out or because there will be something else next week that also requires leaves? Getting a bit bored with these leaves to be honest ;).

eepopp
11-27-13, 12:20 AM
I have finished the harvest pergola and the sheep and my acers still drop leaves. Wondering whether that will be because the quests haven't officially timed out or because there will be something else next week that also requires leaves? Getting a bit bored with these leaves to be honest ;).

I'm in the same boat. I don't have anymore story quests, so I'm restocking and stockpiling.

I'm re-stocking: Felt, Leaves, Wheat, Iron, Wool, Water and Petals (40 of each petal)

For Winter stuff, I'm guessing that in addition to Felt, Wool and Red Petals, we might need:
Sugar, Flour and Chocolate --> Maybe we'll need to bake Xmas cookies or something
Coal --> maybe we'll be giving the Baron sacks of Coal if he tries to steal from our kingdom
Corn --> maybe we'll be creating popcorn strings for decortions
Fairy Jars --> Maybe we'll be using trapped fairies to create light in foggy places or to send messages to the north pole
Blue and yellow petals --> blue + yellow = green. Maybe we'll be making a new Green dye
Cow hide --> to make leather belts, boots and gloves...., or reindeer reins
Eggs and milk --> eggnog!

There are more things that I think could be done, but for now, I'm concentrating on the above.

Cesar49
11-27-13, 01:24 AM
People have been asking for an increased maximum of felt and leaves. I agree it would make sense but with the leaves it is possible to get what you need very quickly. If you plant 5 acer trees (yellow or red) they take only 3 or 4 waters to mature. In the hour or so that takes make as many wooden beams or fancy beams as you can. Provided you need wood chopping down the trees will give you 5 or 6 fallen leaves. I completed the pergola, and then collected the leaves I needed with 5 trees and completed the sheep within a further 7 hours - that includes crafting the costume, which takes 4 hours. Felt is more difficult, but I stored my library and replaced it with a second market place, which uses up more wood to build, and got enough felt very quickly. Hope that helps.

vitriolicheart
11-27-13, 02:47 AM
Provided you need wood chopping down the trees will give you 5 or 6 fallen leaves.
Oh if only this were true. I've had tree's drop as little as one fall leaf (that's rare, when it's being mean it'll be two leaves on average).

Seranda
11-27-13, 04:54 AM
I wish there was another way to get fur. Or at least a way to craft it. I'm still only 21/25 fur and I'm stuck on this upgrade quest. :( I'm even trying to get monsters to pop up but they don't always do. I feel like I'm running out of time with this stupid fur request.

Seranda
11-27-13, 05:02 AM
Just saw the post about Manticores. Ugh I have 3 and totally forgot they dropped fur... Should be better now! But still would be nice to be a craft able item. And a use for the whiskers!

Anyuszko
11-27-13, 07:22 AM
I'm in the same boat. I don't have anymore story quests, so I'm restocking and stockpiling.

I'm re-stocking: Felt, Leaves, Wheat, Iron, Wool, Water and Petals (40 of each petal)

For Winter stuff, I'm guessing that in addition to Felt, Wool and Red Petals, we might need:
Sugar, Flour and Chocolate --> Maybe we'll need to bake Xmas cookies or something
Coal --> maybe we'll be giving the Baron sacks of Coal if he tries to steal from our kingdom
Fairy Jars --> Maybe we'll be using trapped fairies to create light in foggy places or to send messages to the north pole
Blue and yellow petals --> blue + yellow = green. Maybe we'll be making a new Green dye

There are more things that I think could be done, but for now, I'm concentrating on the above.

Nice suggestions :)

calipitter
11-27-13, 07:29 AM
Just saw the post about Manticores. Ugh I have 3 and totally forgot they dropped fur... Should be better now! But still would be nice to be a craft able item. And a use for the whiskers!

I don't have a manticore yet! See TL this is what we are talking about when some players have an advantage for completing timed quests and others don't. Normally I wouldn't mind just slaying critters to get the fur but right now they seem especially hard to trigger and seem to be refusing to drop furs! Past 24 hours I slayed 9 and only got 2 furs. Still need 10. I still have two gifts for the day, if anyone wants to send a fur, I'll gift whatever you request in return. Thx.

jimboser
11-27-13, 08:45 AM

I took the opportunity to craft a few extra bunches of flowers while doing the Pergola, those came up twice recently, and then the ability to craft them disappeared, so I thought I'd stock up on a few just in case something spring related comes up.

Christmas seems like it might involve some sweets, I'm throwing a few extra pies in the oven, and I'm stocked up on flour, sugar, and chocolate.

One thing that occurred to me is that there is no green dye, so no green banners. Green banners in a wintery kingdom might be nice, and red and green are traditional holiday colors. I'm building up some extra dyes just in case, guessing that maybe yellow & blue dyes may be required to make a green one?

It's always good to stock up on whatever you can in this game, and it's kind of fun trying to think ahead. ;)

dezzzila
11-27-13, 10:02 AM
If anyone is in the giving mood and want to send some felt my way that would be so amazingly awesome!!!! Dezzzila write on my wall and I'll send you whatever you want back!!! :):):) thank you so much

tanderson573
11-27-13, 10:25 AM
Got the sheep all done and I actually think I'm gonna make the pergola... Just waiting on felt but honestly who isn't waiting on that lol

otgland
11-27-13, 10:28 AM
Pay attention when you get to the check the tower part. All of the other ones had a 'go' button next to them but that one didn't. I realized it right as I hit the button and wasted my gems.

Same thing happened to me!

Cesar49
11-27-13, 10:34 AM
Oh if only this were true. I've had tree's drop as little as one fall leaf (that's rare, when it's being mean it'll be two leaves on average).

Do you definitely need wood? I found that when I was maxed out on wood the leaf drop went down to just 1 or 2 a tree. As soon as I got some beams crafting, so needed the wood, the drop went up to 5 or 6 a tree. Might just be luck, but one or two of my neighbours have found the same.

Cesar49
11-27-13, 10:37 AM
One thing that occurred to me is that there is no green dye, so no green banners. Green banners in a wintery kingdom might be nice, and red and green are traditional holiday colors. I'm building up some extra dyes just in case, guessing that maybe yellow & blue dyes may be required to make a green one?

;)

True, you can't craft green banners but if you go to the marketplace and look under 'decorations' you can buy one! At least, you could when I bought the one that proudly decorates my kingdom!!

Cesar49
11-27-13, 10:40 AM
Yep, just been back and checked. At 1900 gold pieces it's a mighty expensive banner, but it's there!

jimboser
11-27-13, 01:56 PM
Ah, sure enough, green banners are available! Well, maybe I won't need green dye after all. LOL

And with the just announced expansions coming, maybe I'll be able to do some decorating.

jim23cash
11-27-13, 02:16 PM
Thank you for listening TL! Both the turky sheep and a building that drops food(sugar & flour especially) were items on our want list. Woo Hoo!!

PikaSquirrel
11-27-13, 02:44 PM
Thanks guys. I appreciate the extension but there are loads of us who still cannot access the game. I'm over 26 hours with no access. Trying all the advice on Storm 8 announcement and update forum pages but no joy. So could you revise your extensions again if things don't get sorted out overnight? I'm GMT 23:15 just now. If I, and others can't get in around morning that will be approaching 36 hours lost on time limits. The darn thing is I had just pressed the build button to finish the pergola when game crashed initially.

Some of you were still not able to connect to the game until yesterday, so we have extended these quests another day! These two questlines will expire at December 2nd at midnight. Now you should all have plenty of time to finish these quests! :)

If you are still experiencing issues accessing the game, please restart your device and try again. Let us know if you continue to experience issues!

sillymellie
11-27-13, 06:36 PM
I have a problem with the pergola goal. I got the blue print from the adventure but the game didn't checked it as done. So now when I try to gather the materials from the next goal, but the flowerpots aren't in the potion shop for me to craft. Do I make sense?

Just to make sure;
I did the roaming bandit adventure and got the blueprint, but still unchecked in the goal list
Gathered all the other material, blocks , fur ...
Upgraded the pergola

Ancient pot flowers still not available in the shop.
Am I missing something?

mikado86
11-27-13, 07:27 PM
As anyone can predict, the Pergola drops are mostly food, which include from experiences:

Bread
Sugar
Bacon (2)
Water (2)
Hearty Stew
Eggs (2)
Milk (2)
Fish (2)
Roasted Chicken
Grits
Noodles
Flour

vednir
11-27-13, 07:35 PM
So it appears the pergola has a chance of dropping a high level food item such as bread, spaghetti (hopefully), hearty stew just like the egg and dairy exchange. But no hot sauce, syrup, ice cream or sundaes it seems.

CLOVERKAITO
11-27-13, 08:22 PM
Now I'm debating if I should spend 60 gems on a turkey cow to complete the Turkey farm animals collection. I didn't managed to finish the cow one since it was on such a short notice (didn't prepare items ahead of time like I did for the subsequent animals)............ =P

freesiawoods
11-27-13, 08:32 PM
Great to have another source of food, though we don't need any more water really! More help with the sweet feasts would be appreciated as they are really tedious.

minndom
11-28-13, 12:29 AM
I got pasta when I collected from the upgraded pergola for the first time.

celphyn
11-28-13, 07:26 AM
Thanks for extending the time for the quest =)
But i have a problem. It's been 3 days i'm stuck at "Four pillars" because i can't get some furs.
I beat a lot of fangbeast but they hardly give me fur =(
It will be better if they give fur each time we **** them.
I just hope to finish this quest on time >.<

BungoCook
11-28-13, 05:34 PM
Some of you were still not able to connect to the game until yesterday, so we have extended these quests another day! These two questlines will expire at December 2nd at midnight. Now you should all have plenty of time to finish these quests! :)

If you are still experiencing issues accessing the game, please restart your device and try again. Let us know if you continue to experience issues!

You are all great listeners! Thanks for the extra time. I am really impressed with the way the game has been moving forward of late. Lots of frustrations being addressed and the pace is good and fast to keep people interested but not left out.

hottrthanhott
11-28-13, 07:26 PM
Great to have another source of food, though we don't need any more water really! More help with the sweet feasts would be appreciated as they are really tedious.

YES! Eggs, bacon and stuff...handy, but I don't craft those at the kitchen! I thought Pergola was an addition to a kitchen, sugar, noodles, Fancy Feast. Oh, Sweet Feast though, I'm having nightmares of making those. I make so many trying to get that "Burning Ember" and no luck! Please have mercy on my Castle Story Loving Soul! :)