PDA

View Full Version : Boosted breeding changed?

deamon506
11-20-13, 09:40 PM
Why did my boosted breed price go from 500,000 silver to 12 gold?

greygull
11-20-13, 10:17 PM
I noticed this as well, already flagged it over.

DarkAther
11-20-13, 11:44 PM
My price also changed from 500,000 silver to 12 gold. Many people's price was changed for the boosted breeding. Not happy about this.

Annica5
11-21-13, 02:20 AM
Same for me. But others have always paid 12 gold for the boost?!

Anyuszko
11-21-13, 03:16 AM
As soon as Ill have 12 golds again ill try out boosted breed again. Earlier, when it was 500000c for me, boosted worked with a slimmy better chance for getting better dragons, but even with boosted breed I got 5 commons in a row sometimes.

During this event, boosted breed radically changed. AT the end, I got only 2 commons from 30-40 breeds.

What I wonder, how does boosted breed looks like now. OK that its price changed. But how about the odds? Back before the event, when boosted was not much better than regular breed? Or is it now as good as during the event? If yes, it still worths the 12 gold. If no, then not.

Pls share your experiences, if you use boosted breed now, after the event. So will I, later I try it out.

elwood99
11-21-13, 04:09 AM
What I wonder, how does boosted breed looks like now. OK that its price changed. But how about the odds? Back before the event, when boosted was not much better than regular breed? Or is it now as good as during the event? If yes, it still worths the 12 gold. If no, then not.
Pls share your experiences, if you use boosted breed now, after the event. So will I, later I try it out.
I am wondering the same thing too. Before the event i got 11 winters- common Dragons from boosted breed while tring for metal. The new boosted breed gives me lots of rares and supers but only 2-3 commons for every 10 dragons i tried.
If boosted bread revert back to what it was then 12 gold is a scam. Otherwise 12 gold is just right. I am saving it up those golds but with the tournment i will have to spend lots of 30 gold on ultimates against those champions

igames4me
11-21-13, 04:26 AM
I don't think it's a mistake . Now everyone is equal at 12 gold for boosted breeding

They even gave us a free trial to get us hooked and higher % rates of rare and supper rare so we think it really works

Now maybe they lowered the % but higher the price because some are hooked on it

Anyuszko
11-21-13, 05:57 AM
the tournment i will have to spend lots of 30 gold on ultimates against those champions

Do not do until you are not in rush, any dragon has at least 10% chance against champions, and best dragons have only 15% as well.

So, throw in lvl 1 babys or any other dragon you want (2 hrs healing is fast), and use ultimate only if little times left.

Anyuszko
11-21-13, 05:59 AM
I don't think it's a mistake . Now everyone is equal at 12 gold for boosted breeding

They even gave us a free trial to get us hooked and higher % rates of rare and supper rare so we think it really works

Thats what we all wonder: did the odds stayed high (then it worths its price), or no.

MissStateGirl
11-21-13, 06:22 AM
My Did also. Before I realized it I had hit the Boosted bread and LOST 12 gold that I was not even wanting to use!! Think there is any way to get it back?

jptheripper
11-21-13, 06:39 AM
yes, people complain about the lack of parity except when they have the best deal (500k silver). For me it has always been 12 gold, and its nice to see that its the same for everyone now.

Would i have preferred it to be 500k silver for all? yes. But at least now its equal.

DarkAther
11-21-13, 10:26 AM

With the weekend event, I didn't see much change in what I bred. Now it's not even worth it for me to try it at 12 gold. It takes me days to get 12 gold. I'd rather see it for coins. Have plenty of those. Makes me not even want to collect them anymore. In a week I'll be up to 99 million! What's the point??? What's the point to boosted breed if you can't afford to use it?? What's the point to breeding if your going to get a bunch of commons you already have????
Takes the fun out of the game!

ciarjen
11-21-13, 10:43 AM
The pop up for the boosted breed event said triple chance of getting "rares" and "super rares". It didn't say any extra chance of getting "ultra rares".

After getting loads of the common :D rare Wizard when trying for Dark Angel, I switched breedings to ones which did not produce any rares, only commons and Ultra Rares and guess what, I only got commons and I spent quite some gold speeding up too.

My conclusion of the boosted breed after the event is it will produce extra rares and supers and this I think is why some people are really pleased with the results. But for those seeking the ultra rares, I don't think there is any increase in chances of getting them.

cedkugedchgd
11-21-13, 11:48 AM
The pop up for the boosted breed event said triple chance of getting "rares" and "super rares". It didn't say any extra chance of getting "ultra rares".

After getting loads of the common :D rare Wizard when trying for Dark Angel, I switched breedings to ones which did not produce any rares, only commons and Ultra Rares and guess what, I only got commons and I spent quite some gold speeding up too.

My conclusion of the boosted breed after the event is it will produce extra rares and supers and this I think is why some people are really pleased with the results. But for those seeking the ultra rares, I don't think there is any increase in chances of getting them.

you did diamond x winter right,

Lesimony
11-21-13, 12:34 PM
yes, people complain about the lack of parity except when they have the best deal (500k silver). For me it has always been 12 gold, and its nice to see that its the same for everyone now.

Would i have preferred it to be 500k silver for all? yes. But at least now its equal.
I agree 100%. I wish they would make ALL costs equal for all players.

ciarjen
11-21-13, 12:52 PM
you did diamond x winter right,

Yes and I also did diamond x light and diamond x water and all I got were commons.

I was testing the theory that they had not included "ultra rares" in the description of boosted breed because they are not boosted in the boosted breeding.