PDA

View Full Version : Pulling my hair out

callofcthulhu
11-20-13, 05:27 PM
I've been playing since August and have bought too much gold.
That's not the purpose of this post though.

One of my friends started playing after I did and she has a clockwork dragon that she didn't buy. How do you get one?

The other one that's driving me bonkers is the moon dragon. I've tried so many times and have gotten everything but a moon dragon. Does anyone have a magic combos or this?

Thanks in advance.

metsfreek
11-20-13, 05:41 PM
Clockwork is a silly Spin to Win dragon. Which only came out twice and is difficult to acquire.

AzHadz
11-20-13, 05:42 PM
Are you on iOS or Android? What about your friend??

The clockwork dragon was available on a spin the wheel mini-game at one point. I won mine that way on iOS (can only buy it on Android). However, I don't think Clockwork was available from the spin-the-wheel in August though, I think it was the Shark dragon at that time (but I might be wrong). Which means your friend would have had to buy it. If they are on Android, they would have had to buy it. You cannot breed the Clockwork dragon.

As for Moon dragon, no secret combo...just persistence. night/light keep breeding til you get one.

It took me 4 months of solid breeding to get a Unicorn dragon on my Android tablet. Sometimes it just takes a long time. Be persistent and don't let it defeat you. You will get it eventually.

Hope this helps.

callofcthulhu
11-20-13, 05:43 PM
Thanks. I'm iPhone and haven't seen the wheel spin

AzHadz
11-20-13, 05:51 PM
Thanks. I'm iPhone and haven't seen the wheel spin

It doesn't get released to everyone. It goes to small groups at a time, and rotates who it goes to each time. It hasn't been out in quite some time.

kooky panda
11-20-13, 06:16 PM
The clockwork dragon was offered a while back on the spin to wheel. You cannot get it from breeding.

Clockwork (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48946-Clockwork-Dragon&highlight=clockwork)

You can find out more about the Moon Dragon on the

Moon Dragon (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?48297-Dragon-Weekly-Update-3-18-13-Moon-Dragon&p=571891&viewfull=1#post571891)